Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties (54409 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Japan Vs Spain FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 1st December 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Obidient4life2: 2:21am On Dec 07, 2022
GreyLaw:

The super Eagles won Atlanta 96. They won gold! Olympic football in those years was the same wit the world cup. It was a senior team championship. And the Super Eagles beat Brazil and Argentina. That team was great irrespective of your ignorance!
You are arguing with someone that was born in 2005.
No African team has come close to Super Eagles of 1994. They might have not been lucky to get to quarter finals. 1994 Bulgaria that we beat 3-0 went to semis. Italy eliminated us through fraudulent penalty awarded to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by TheCongo2: 4:07am On Dec 07, 2022
membranus:

Not me.

What do you think of Portugal vs Morocco ?
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Mirasteel: 4:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Congrats to Morocco, the only African country that plays like European.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Mirasteel: 4:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Insha Allah Ronaldo is going back home today
Your prayer didn't work. grin
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sukkot: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
I told you Morocco will give a good fight.Now they have won grin
See your Switzerland losing wotoporiously grin
nna mayneeeeeeeeee cry cry

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sukkot: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
I told you Morocco will give a good fight.Now they have won grin
See your Switzerland losing wotoporiously grin
all this was good for me though. this world cup was becoming a huge distraction in my life. i believe God had me pick the wrong choices so that in my disillusion i can get disinterested in the whole world cup and it worked. i am no longer interested in that nonsense. no more football for me. time to move on with my life lol. world cup fever is over for me wink cheesy
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by membranus: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2022
TheCongo2:

What do you think of Portugal vs Morocco ?

Portugal will likely win.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by adeniyi65(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Kingcalls:
Spain dodge Croatia go loose to Morocco... for those that think Morocco is playing for Africa, dey are deluded ...Morocco is playing for the Arab nations.

Portugal to the semis...Hurray
The fact still remain that they are African by continent.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by chigator2: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Greenscientist:

Spitting bunkum with gut. None of them were born Muslims �? Who do you think you're conversing with? Was it only Al-kharizmi that invented? Even if none of them were born Muslim since you said Islam makes someone intellectually bankrupt, ain't they suppose to hate knowledge and become fools - since all of them are good Muslims.

Have you ever wondered why they flourished in the golden generation? The Muslim of then were unapologetic Muslims unlike the bunch of liberal Muslims of today's that you want to use to judge Islam.

Ooh that's your claim that they were unapologetic Muslims I laugh.
The golden age of Islam was simply because they Caliphate spread rapidly, imbibing multiple cultures, knowledge and people in a short span.

These people still retaining abit of their identity and intellect contributed to the growth around that timeframe. The empire brought shared knowledge under one roof. Diversity.
The same way, the broad success of the United States can be attributed to it's diversity, where brilliant and aspiring people from all over the world can migrate and contribute their quota" e.g Albert Einstein

But Islam being itself could not sustain such good things. So name one contemporary Muslim inventor or are you all just block heads.

About liberalism, the question you should ask is this " why was none of Muhammad closest associates part of these Muslim intellectuals, since they were so pious and not liberal Muslims as you claim ? "

I personally don't think Muslims today are more liberal than those of the past, how ?
The hijab. Go and scout the old pictures ( pre-1980) of Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia women, in 80% of those pictures, the women were not as tightly covered as today.
Infact even in Nigeria, from the pre independence up to the 2nd republic, from clips we have seen, back then in northern Nigeria, women only wore head ties with skirt and blouse.

It was in late 20th century that the governments of Iran and Turkey enforced more bodily covering. Today we have seen women bounded in niqab and all the inudant practices yet Muslims have no true love in their heart. Increased desperation and terrorism from the back water religion.

Save yourselves. Islamic terrorism is actually an act of envy because it appears that Allah is awarding the Kaffirs the benefits and status he promised the Muslims so you guys get jealous and do stupid things.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by yinkeys(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Obidient4life2:

You are arguing with someone that was born in 2005.
No African team has come close to Super Eagles of 1994. They might have not been lucky to get to quarter finals. 1994 Bulgaria that we beat 3-0 went to semis. Italy eliminated us through fraudulent penalty awarded to them.
Senegal 2002 squad were a decent side
The 2 - 1 golden goal win Camara had against Sweden was amazing
Turkey knocked them out in the QF
I miss the golden goal days
Qatar 2022 is the best World Cup so far
The most technical in my opinion, also filled with upsets
Especially if you check what Portugal & Brazil do with the ball
This French team has a better attack than 2018 but their midfield was way better than what I’m seeing in 2022
France can’t retain this trophy
They’d start playing real big teams that don’t joke in the semis
They think they can rely on Mbappe & Dembele’s individual brilliance
Same way Brazil might crack if Neymar isn’t fit.
Portugal is a complete team
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Solofresh2: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2022
sukkot:
all this was good for me though. this world cup was becoming a huge distraction in my life. i believe God had me pick the wrong choices so that in my disillusion i can get disinterested in the whole world cup and it worked. i am no longer interested in that nonsense. no more football for me. time to move on with my life lol. world cup fever is over for me wink cheesy
haha e never reach like that na grin grin
Football is fun.Just enjoy it for the fun of it
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by sukkot: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Solofresh2:
haha e never reach like that na grin grin
Football is fun.Just enjoy it for the fun of it
Truthfully i dont really watch football. i only watch the world cup. but i am so over this 2022 world cup lmao cheesy
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by EngrKemp: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2022
ifytrik:
keep dreaming, Africa ko, America ni, mschwwww
So hafa now na?
Did Morocco win or not?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Solofresh2: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2022
sukkot:
Truthfully i dont really watch football. i only watch the world cup. but i am so over this 2022 world cup lmao cheesy
Oh I see cool
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Enemyofpeace: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Mirasteel:
Your prayer didn't work. grin
the prayer is against the next round now
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Mirasteel: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
the prayer is against the next round now
Your prayer won't work too Mr Enermyofpeace.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Enemyofpeace: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Mirasteel:
Your prayer won't work too Mr Enermyofpeace.
you want us to bet? 500k we give the money to seun to hold for us till after the match
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by dont8(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Amadi84:

Yes, they were!

But we have the 1980 Green Eagles who ruled Africa too.
Mathematical Odegbami
Chairman Christian Chukwu
Best Ogedengbe
Chief Justice Adokie Amasiemeka
Muda Lawal
Baba Otu Mohammed
You're spot on, unfortunately, they couldn't qualify for the major showpiece which is the world cup always coming short �
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Greenscientist: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
chigator2:

Ooh that's your claim that they were unapologetic Muslims I laugh.
The golden age of Islam was simply because they Caliphate spread rapidly, imbibing multiple cultures, knowledge and people in a short span.

These people still retaining abit of their identity and intellect contributed to the growth around that timeframe. The empire brought shared knowledge under one roof. Diversity.
The same way, the broad success of the United States can be attributed to it's diversity, where brilliant and aspiring people from all over the world can migrate and contribute their quota" e.g Albert Einstein

But Islam being itself could not sustain such good things. So name one contemporary Muslim inventor or are you all just block heads.

About liberalism, the question you should ask is this " why was none of Muhammad closest associates part of these Muslim intellectuals, since they were so pious and not liberal Muslims as you claim ? "

I personally don't think Muslims today are more liberal than those of the past, how ?
The hijab. Go and scout the old pictures ( pre-1980) of Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia women, in 80% of those pictures, the women were not as tightly covered as today.
Infact even in Nigeria, from the pre independence up to the 2nd republic, from clips we have seen, back then in northern Nigeria, women only wore head ties with skirt and blouse.

It was in late 20th century that the governments of Iran and Turkey enforced more bodily covering. Today we have seen women bounded in niqab and all the inudant practices yet Muslims have no true love in their heart. Increased desperation and terrorism from the back water religion.

Save yourselves. Islamic terrorism is actually an act of envy because it appears that Allah is awarding the Kaffirs the benefits and status he promised the Muslims so you guys get jealous and do stupid things.

Nonsense, like I said before, it seems arguing is your profession.

Which statement will be more wrong than saying " Muslim of then were more liberal than now?" - who will say such a thing other than someone that Love to argue?

You want to sound intelligent but you're not and I know have succeeded in educating you.

Let me share your timeline of argument with you so that you know you're a bitter person looking to win and not learn.

You said "Muslims have no invention", I told him few of the inventions.

You drifted to "The Muslims that have inventions were not originally muslims", I asked was it only zahrawhi that invented - who was probably a born and raised Muslim.

Now, it is Islam cannot retain it success.

Are you that myopic not to know that since inception, civilisation, military power shift from one region to another? Generation to Generation? Country to country? Where was American when Rome, Persian, Arabs were ruling? And will America forever be the most developed country? What happens when something reaches it peak? Is it not declination? Or what is the bunkum you're saying? What or who is more important? The people that started the foundation or those that built on it?

Muslims are not intelligent? Why do they top universities home and abroad? Whether Christian, Muslim, atheist, agnostic or whatever someone is, The person that strive is the person that will succeed. The thing is islam told it's folks to learn whether they chose to learn and invent is their problem. By the way, How many of the world population invent something?

Why are the Muhammad companion not inventors? Nonsense! invention wasn't their priority, expansion was their prority, were the successful with expansion or not? Did they conquer the top powers(Romans and Persian? of then or not?

Why will a Muslim be jealous of "kaafir"? Is been a Muslim a guarantee for prosperity? No! It is in our literature and believe that the world is generally for both believers and disbelievers( Ar-rahman, Ar-raheem) and that the believers will be the one in tribulations the most. So, what are you saying? Even, when the Muslim conquered back then, was it for flamboyant life? No! What are you saying?

I'm not one of this dumb people you can spoonfeed.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by chigator2: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Greenscientist:

Nonsense, like I said before, it seems arguing is your profession.

Which statement will be more wrong than saying " Muslim of then were more liberal than now?" - who will say such a thing other than someone that Love to argue?

You want to sound intelligent but you're not and I know have succeeded in educating you.

Let me share your timeline of argument with you so that you know you're a bitter person looking to win and not learn.

You said "Muslims have no invention", I told him few of the inventions.

You drifted to "The Muslims that have inventions were not originally muslims", I asked was it only zahrawhi that invented - who was probably a born and raised Muslim.

Now, it is Islam cannot retain it success.

Are you that myopic not to know that since inception, civilisation, military power shift from one region to another? Generation to Generation? Country to country? Where was American when Rome, Persian, Arabs were ruling? And will America forever be the most developed country? What happens when something reaches it peak? Is it not declination? Or what is the bunkum you're saying? What or who is more important? The people that started the foundation or those that built on it?

Muslims are not intelligent? Why do they top universities home and abroad? Whether Christian, Muslim, atheist, agnostic or whatever someone is, The person that strive is the person that will succeed. The thing is islam told it's folks to learn whether they chose to learn and invent is their problem. By the way, How many of the world population invent something?

Why are the Muhammad companion not inventors? Nonsense! invention wasn't their priority, expansion was their prority, were the successful with expansion or not? Did they conquer the top powers(Romans and Persian? of then or not?

Why will a Muslim be jealous of "kaafir"? Is been a Muslim a guarantee for prosperity? No! It is in our literature and believe that the world is generally for both believers and disbelievers( Ar-rahman, Ar-raheem) and that the believers will be the one in tribulations the most. So, what are you saying? Even, when the Muslim conquered back then, was it for flamboyant life? No! What are you saying?

I'm not one of this dumb people you can spoonfeed.

Silly man, how can you say " probably " and still claim to know.
Anyways, I being more informed have made an assertion, so go and disprove me.

You said Muslims dominate in Universities, please where or how ? In Lafia, Zaria, Borno or Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Oxford where exactly ? In National competitions like cowbellpedia and Olympiad where are these muslims ?
Always noisemakers in their backyard. Blunt minds.

Yes, the caliphs were successful in violent expansion and that's all they are good for.

In Christianity, the first disciples that lived and walked with Jesus were recorded to be peaceful and charitable after his departure.

On the other hand, after Muhammad departure, behaving like their master his followers fought and killed each other even Muhammad's son-in-law Ali ibn Talib.
Who does that ? Only "The religion of peace".

They went on to export this violence across their region in the name of "expansion" I guess their message of peace was not appealing enough that they had to force it down the throats of others.

Today, Muslims all over are carrying on in their natural habit of violence. I keep praising God that I live in a generation where the west has the upper hand militarily because if the Muslim world were in those shoes, it would have been a horror sight. The whole world would have been a backward slum under a useless Islamic caliphate.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Greenscientist: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
chigator2:

You said Muslims dominate in Universities, please where or how ? In Lafia, Zaria, Borno or Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Oxford where exactly ? In National competitions like cowbellpedia and Olympiad where are these muslims ?

Yes, the caliphs were successful in violent expansion and that's all they are good for.

In Christianity, the first disciples that lived and walked with Jesus were recorded to be peaceful and charitable after his departure.

On the other hand, after Muhammad departure, behaving like their master his followers fought and killed each other even Muhammad's son-in-law Ali ibn Talib.

They went on to export this violence across their region in the name of "expansion" I guess their message of peace was not appealing enough that they had to force it down the throats of others.

Today, Muslims all over are carrying on in their natural habit of violence. I keep praising God that I live in a generation where the west has the upper hand militarily because if the Muslim world were in those shoes, it would have been a horror sight. The whole world would have been a backward slum under a useless Islamic caliphate.

I won't go the lame of abuse with you, I will only dissect your claims and explain to you. This is surely an unproductive argument as you're a desperate to nail Islam and Muslims.

You started with invention - I rubbished it.

You moved into inventors we'rent born Muslims - I rubbished it

Moved into Muslims aren't intelligent - I rubbished it.

Then, you said I said Muslims dominate (False) - My assertion is whether Muslim, xtian or atheist, whoever strive for success will attain it. Haven't you seen a Muslim that won best graduating student in Nigeria and beyond before?

You moved to Prophet's companion weren't innovators to proof a point that the can't achieve anything - I told you innovation wasn't there problem but expansion and they achieved it.

Now it is xtianity bla bla bla equals to been peaceful and Muhammad followers are violent.

Boy, Peace is not the absence of VIOLENCE it is the ENFORCEMENT of justice. This is what the Police, Army and other do to attain peace. Been peaceful isn't the same as been dummy. The dummy and tolerance of Christianity is what is causing it extinction.

Islamic expansion is what Muslims are proud of and except you don't know how government works, is America not doing expansion? Are they not systematically forcing there ideology as the world of today is? What happened during the Islamic expansion? If the muslims didn't attack won't they be attacked?

I'm sure you're in for an unending arguments but you know what? I'm ready to school you.

Islam is the fastest growing religion despite been the most attacked and there is a reason for that and Christianity is dying because an average xtian like you prefer westernization that is tantamount to wallowing in the qualdron of Satanism.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Greenscientist: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
chigator2:

For your information, I used "probably" because I wasn't sure.

Alzahrawhi was Muslim also taught and influenced by a Muslim ibn hazm. Why I didn't dwell on Confirming it is because it is simply inconsequential. Who cares if bukayo saka or Anthony Joshua was born British or not? So, why should I care if those people were born Muslims or not?
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Starz825(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mirawonder007:
Try dey predict with sense ,Netherlands dey always beat Argentina as if no be Argentina beat them to reach 2014 final.Argentina v brazil ,any body that wins collects world cup
Aw far bro
Aw your prediction...you wey get sense grin
Brazil don go....
Argentina might be joining them

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria / Plane Carrying Missing Footballer, Emiliano Sala Has Been Found! / Egypt Goalkeeper's Water Bottle Covered With Notes On Senegal's Penalty Takers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.