Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties (54391 Views)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Japan Vs Spain FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 1st December 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by GreyLaw(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Geofavor:

Super Eagles have never been great. Let's stop living in fairy land so we can face reality and make progress. We've never made it to the quarter final of the world cup and you're claiming great. Anyone can beat anyone. No one cares.
It's not who you beat. It's how far you go.

The super Eagles won Atlanta 96. They won gold! Olympic football in those years was the same wit the world cup. It was a senior team championship. And the Super Eagles beat Brazil and Argentina. That team was great irrespective of your ignorance!

6 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by chigator2: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
HumbleOptimist:
Tell me anyone that read a scriptural verse and it spurned innovation, you buffoon.
I was only pointing out that Islam doesn't support Ignorance.
At least, Islam doesn't have history of Prosecuting scientists. Go read the history of illuminati. I know you will not cuz the black man naturally hates book and you come here to talk about knowledge. Mumu

Islam doesn't support Ignorance yet Muslims are the most backward religious people all over the world. Islam doesn't prosecute scientists yet the people that prosecute scientists as you claim are the wonder of the world while muslims are the bombers of the world. Save yourselve from ignorance.

You were the one who asked me which book gave rise to the inventions of today, stop being brainwashed by your imaam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by PoliteActivist: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Phraences:
Most times it's the team that performed well the match and missed opportunities that loses penalties.

Not the case with South Korea

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Tradepunter2: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
LajaLaba:
Go and rest tell your papa to shut up

NA YOU CHILD OF ABORNMINATION
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Angelfrost(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How can u call Kingcalls a Ronaldo fanboy? sad

Dats a big Understatement!

He is a Ronaldo Fanatic and Extremist.

My Guy can blow him Father for Eye.unto Ronaldo matter o. cheesy

My Belle o! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by ezo4fta(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperb:

Go and sit down.

Did Morocco tell you they are representing Africa
he dey pain u....Gaga....e dey sweet us....e dey pain u.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Angelfrost(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
you will soon be roasted grin grin

Can you see how well tonight's game is going?!! Lol!
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Cheeryfeet: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Every country have there golden generation

Example Belgium present generation of footballers are called there golden generation but still they have won nothing

Spain's golden generation won Euro 2008 and 2010 world cup

Dutch first golden generation was the of Johan Cruyff of the 1970s yet they won nothing

Johan Cruyff was the footballer that invented the tiktak Barca played especially from pep guardiola era

Dutch's second golden generation consisting of players like Marco van basten, Rudd gulit, clivert, Clarence seedorf, Edgar David's, Dennis bergkamp all but won nothing

A golden generation mayvwin or not win trophies. But they are known like that

Nigeria have never had an era of quality footballers like those squads and there fear are still unmatched.

Bro not entirely true, we have had our own share of golden generation. The generation that went for USA 94 which culminated to winning Olympics 96. Yes Olympics is not world cup but that was a remarkable era in Nigeria football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by OJEEMAH(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Can you see how well tonight's game is going?!! Lol!
Portugal is doing well. I hope they can stand stronger opponents.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by AutoRedux: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Na lie !
Dream moderately grin

Nothing is impossible.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Mercury12(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Reussite:

I told you bro. Spain has got a poor record with PKs.
lol obviously! You right cheesy
I'm happy for Morocco win
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Soso990240(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
EncephalonPikin:
Enrique is losing his job, o boy. Where are those that projected Spain to win the WC?
nobody in his right senses would have projected Spain to win the World cup.. with Morata and Ferran Torres? Are you serious? Because they managed to score 7goal in a match.. they actually came 2nd on their group..
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Softmirror: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
zuby4real10:
I no understand y Moroccons are defending as if as they are leading the scores. Very bad decision for them in my own view.

tongue
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by chigator2: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Greenscientist:

Honestly, you are very irritating and shallow with unnecessary ego.

Islamic world and Muslims are educated people before the west. I won't bicker with you just google father of surgery and algebra.

We are educated, innovative and developed people before the west.

I get am before no be property.

I guess you are referring to the " golden age of Islam " and the notable researcher Al-kharizmi right ?
But let me bust your bubble. Do you know that none of the notable great minds of Islamic history were born a Muslim.

They grew up with a different mindset and culture, the Islamic caliphate doing the only thing they knew best conquered their territories and we can presumably say that as an act of survival these great minds converted to the religion that diminishes intellectual.

Have you ever wondered why the following generations of born and bred Muslims never amounted to much in the intellectual and technology world ? It's simple Islam kills intellect and paralyzes the reasoning faculty.

Save yourselves from mental slavery. Today you guys are running to the world that Kaffirs built to go and breed like rats. The excuse is that US destroyed your countries. Is Finland, Sweden, Netherlands or Canada the same as US ?
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by HumbleOptimist(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Noted
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by IbroMaka(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's the bald headed Moroccan for me.... He did fantastically well
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by AbuAeesha: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
promzy555:
Ghana of Africa...
but they are already out of the tournament some days ago
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by femicyrus(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
By default, Morocco is now the unofficial number 8 fifa ranked national football team in the world and can still climb higher.
They are the undisputed number one in Africa as at today

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Kingcalls: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How can u call Kingcalls a Ronaldo fanboy? sad

Dats a big Understatement!

He is a Ronaldo Fanatic and Extremist.

My Guy can blow him Father for Eye.unto Ronaldo matter o. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Solofresh2: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
getting thrashed one nil cry
I told you Morocco will give a good fight.Now they have won grin
See your Switzerland losing wotoporiously grin

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Softmirror: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kingcalls:
Spain dodge Croatia go loose to Morocco... for those that think Morocco is playing for Africa, dey are deluded ...Morocco is playing for the Arab nations.

Portugal to the semis...Hurray

DON'T YOU THINK THE GAME WAS STAGED BE BET MAFIAS?! grin
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Example Belgium present generation of footballers are called there golden generation but still they have won nothing

Dutch first golden generation was the of Johan Cruyff of the 1970s yet they won nothing

Johan Cruyff was the footballer that invented the tiktak Barca played especially from pep guardiola era

Dutch's second golden generation consisting of players like Marco van basten, Rudd gulit, clivert, Clarence seedorf, Edgar David's, Dennis bergkamp all but won nothing

Nigeria have never had an era of quality footballers like those squads and there fear are still unmatched.
"Their fear are still unmatched" what did you mean by that?
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by yomi531(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
djon78:

Point Of Correction bro, Van Basten and co won the Euros in 1988. Van Basten (The king of acrobat)
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Zarzah:

Marcos Senna, Senior Man for Villarreal that year

Yeah!! You can say that again. He brought physicality to that spain midfield.
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by EngrKemp: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Starz825:
Check out my prediction on Saturday B4 R16

Quarter final
Netherlands vs Argentina
Brazil vs Croatia
England vs France
Portugal vs Morocco

Semi final

Netherlands vs Croatia
Portugal vs France

Final

France vs Croatia....... or Portugal vs Croatia

Last WC finalists.
Again grin.

You shock say I commot Brazil and Argentina...
Dem go jaa

No be today Netherlands dey beat Argentina

And for Brazil...him journey dey always stop for quarter final no matter how highly rated....he only had a chance in the semis at the 2014 WC cos of say na house he dey
Morocco will win their next two matches and with good luck can win the world cup.
If Morocco does not win it then it's going to be France...
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Mirawonder007(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Starz825:
Check out my prediction on Saturday B4 R16

Quarter final
Netherlands vs Argentina
Brazil vs Croatia
England vs France
Portugal vs Morocco

Semi final

Netherlands vs Croatia
Portugal vs France

Final

France vs Croatia....... or Portugal vs Croatia

Last WC finalists.
Again grin.

You shock say I commot Brazil and Argentina...
Dem go jaa

No be today Netherlands dey beat Argentina

And for Brazil...him journey dey always stop for quarter final no matter how highly rated....he only had a chance in the semis at the 2014 WC cos of say na house he dey
Try dey predict with sense ,Netherlands dey always beat Argentina as if no be Argentina beat them to reach 2014 final.Argentina v brazil ,any body that wins collects world cup
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by djon78(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Dutch 2nd Golden Generation won the 1988 Euros

Ok thanks for the correction
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by djon78(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Viltron:

"Their fear are still unmatched" what did you mean by that?

I mean feat not fear. Na topographic error.

No Nigerian team has matched there feat
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by djon78(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
chigator2:

Islam doesn't support Ignorance yet Muslims are the most backward religious people all over the world. Islam doesn't prosecute scientists yet the people that prosecute scientists as you claim are the wonder of the world while muslims are the bombers of the world. Save yourselve from ignorance.

You were the one who asked me which book gave rise to the inventions of today, stop being brainwashed by your imaam.

You are wrong

Islam contributed a lot to development

In mathematics they contributed tremendously. Why do you think Arabic numbers in maths

In medicine they contributed a lot. Medieval Europe plenty of there populations were wiped out by plagues such as black death etc but the Arabs had medicinal antidote to many of these plagues. The Europeans copied those medicine from them.

In architecture and engineering designs they had better ones than medieval Europe.

Actually what gave Europe the edge was the industrial revolution that helped them invent things 700 years ago especially the British. Inventions like steam engine which was used in building steam vessel ships that can travel over the ocean to distant lands in the Americas, Africa and far away Australia. They conquered far away distant lands.
Steam engine was also used in building early railways.

It was industrial revolution that gave Europeans the edge, before there was not much difference between them and the Arabs

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
I see that Morocco is claiming Arab over African. I’ll be rooting for Portugal and goatnaldo next round
Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Greenscientist: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
chigator2:

I get am before no be property.

I guess you are referring to the " golden age of Islam " and the notable researcher Al-kharizmi right ?
But let me bust your bubble. Do you know that none of the notable great minds of Islamic history were born a Muslim.

They grew up with a different mindset and culture, the Islamic caliphate doing the only thing they knew best conquered their territories and we can presumably say that as an act of survival these great minds converted to the religion that diminishes intellectual.

Have you ever wondered why the following generations of born and bred Muslims never amounted to much in the intellectual and technology world ? It's simple Islam kills intellect and paralyzes the reasoning faculty.

Save yourselves from mental slavery. Today you guys are running to the world that Kaffirs built to go and breed like rats. The excuse is that US destroyed your countries. Is Finland, Sweden, Netherlands or Canada the same as US ?

Spitting bunkum with gut. None of them were born Muslims �? Who do you think you're conversing with? Was it only Al-kharizmi that invented? Even if none of them were born Muslim since you said Islam makes someone intellectually bankrupt, ain't they suppose to hate knowledge and become fools - since all of them are good Muslims.

Have you ever wondered why they flourished in the golden generation? The Muslim of then were unapologetic Muslims unlike the bunch of liberal Muslims of today's that you want to use to judge Islam.

And lastly, I swear and God knows, have been offered chance to go to Canada and UK and I didn't take. I'm never gonna feel comfortable living therein and MOST Muslims you see going to those countries are liberal muslims.

Heal your wound, Islam is the fastest growing religion and Nothing will ever stop that.

You had to go for hours to verify my argument and come back like you know shit about the inventions of Muslims, if you know that before, why did you say we invented nothing?

I don't argue with people like you, I guess it is a career for you.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Spain: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 0) On Penalties by Haymus007(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Paypaay:
Spain has better goal keeper and better penalty takers that can take penalty with calm minds.
The Moroccan players are the ones who will feel the pressure.
3-0 cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Moshood Afolabi Scammed, Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.