Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (51841 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Wawelexy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
G
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Ofadaman(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cuppy seems to be all over the place like those teenage girls that are yet too figure out what they want from life.

Like they said, been born into wealth, is like starting a game where all the difficulty levels have been unlocked, what then do you do with all those points, where's the tension when you know you always have full life and free time.

I hope she's ready for motherhood

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Sweetvie: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Enjoy your life baby
This life we ain't got two grin
Congratulations
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cuppy is doing this rubbish for the clout. Eventually she’ll realize life continues regardless of one’s status. Her old man is a billionaire and earth didn’t stop. I dey fold arms watch.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Munzy14(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
From single to engaged? What happened to dating?

Overtaking is allowed!

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cuppy it's ur life. Lol
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Boyooosa(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:

E be like say she don get belle sef

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by PraiseHim4ever: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wssre2566fr45:
:
Guy u didn't edit this thing well. Try again.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Stargurl20(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Oga your dating lost?

I wonder o.... Nigerians will never be satisfied. Them think it's their type that date girls for eternity

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Stargurl20(f): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
Sometimes I wonder why some people marry because when you look at them, you see all reasons why they should not get married yet...

I'm not their creator so I can only air my own opinion and pray for them
If them no still marry, na una go still run una mouth. Nigerians geh problem aswear

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Stargurl20(f): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
Sextape go soon leak!..Tiwa go soon savage and person soon need Igbo and shayo!
Bad belle[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by irunoko(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

Cuppy start isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen
I hate to say you're right.all of the signs are there.how can you marry without dating and knowing who you want to give your life to

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by irunoko(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

Cuppy start isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen
I hate to say you're right.all of the signs are there.how can you marry without dating and knowing who you want to give your life to smiley

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by penceman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Always senseless. After the guy hit the ganza four or five times, he will be done with the Nigerian. Unlike her sister who is looking for love ,this one is just lost and a total candidate for several heartbreak. If the dull Joshua didn't want the noise, am not sure who will

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dang this woman USED TO BE fit and toned with a nice jiggly rack.

That was then and this is now. She is now a big fat slob with monstrous dangly and droopy udders.

I have no idea how old she is but in these very unflattering pictures, she looks well past 50 years old, like an aging matron trying in vain to recapture her long-lost youth and beauty .

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Skillsnigeria: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okay
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by bdon123(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO8f60quWsE

Dj Cuppy And Her Fiance Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2983586442907072456?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Cuppy wit a cupless breast ....that breast is seriously at rest

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
I can swear breakup in the news loading but hope I'm proven wrong. Who b d guy sef...I no dey see his face

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
bdon123:

Cuppy wit a cupless breast ....that breast is seriously at rest

Olympus has fallen into the sea like volcanic lava. Let us hold a minute of silence to respect the departed assets that will never return.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jakumo:
Dang this woman USED TO BE fit and toned with a nice jiggly rack.

That was then and this is now. She is now a big fat slob with monstrous dangly and droopy udders.

I have no idea how old she is but in these very unflattering pictures, she looks well past 50 years old, like an aging matron trying in vain to recapture her long-lost youth and beauty .
Na wetin women no know...they expire quickly

That milky gland pikin sef no go enjoy am. E don turn to slippers

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Dskillful(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
This kind marriage no dey last.... Marriage with Oyibo be like short bread

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Cantonese: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:

No need. Watch and be happy with them. When e reach your own, do as you like.

When money no dey, na to take dating dey cover up, while searching for wedding money. As money dey so, as dem like make dem do. Our prayer and hope a make them marry.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
irunoko:
I hate to say you're right.all of the signs are there.how can you marry without dating and knowing who you want to give your life to

Because she didn't intimate the world on her dating, it means they never dated?

Aren't you guys happy that now she won't be slated for being single and looking for love? Or does it mean the fun from bashing her is over? Are you now the moral police?

Expecting to see extreme monitoring of her relationship. After all, many people believe she shouldn't be married, after complaining that she was not get married and that she was getting old.

You guys are insatiable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by irunoko(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Because she didn't intimate the world on her dating, it means they never dated?

Aren't you guys happy that now she won't be slated for being single and looking for love? Or does it mean the fun from bashing her is over? Are you now the moral police?

Expecting to see extreme monitoring of her relationship. After all, many people believe she shouldn't be married, after complaining that she was not get married and that she was getting old.

You guys are insatiable.
ok
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
irunoko:
ok

Okay
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Sibbb: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
This nor go last na

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by GorgeousAF(f): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cuppy and her dress sense sha grin
Enjoy yourself o jare.... congratulations
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Eau01: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Out of all Nigeria boys she preferred Oyinbo to them all. Me crossed my fingers looking forward to what happens next

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Jemex003: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Juanmike:
I want to f*ck this girl until she start to scream daddy.

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Damseldammie(f): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations DJ Cuppy but kindly keep your private life off social media nah
My candid advice though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.