Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (51840 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by NwokoloOwa: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Very unserious DJ
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
GorgeousAF:
Cuppy and her dress sense sha grin
Enjoy yourself o jare.... congratulations

She looks exactly like those crazy old women wearing pink wigs with stinky cigarettes hanging from their lips that spend their days gambling in England's Bingo halls.

This woman got seriously uglyand old-looking long before she should have done, perhaps due to all that hard living and drug taking. So sad to see this decline. Certainly this latest marriage will collapse because the husband will become sexually bored due to his bride's aged appearance, and start looking at other far prettier and younger women as potential bed mates, even before he signs out of this doomed relationship he is entering so blindly.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by coutinho12: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO8f60quWsE

Dj Cuppy And Her Fiance Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2983586442907072456?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Biracial rugrats loading for the Ote$ family
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by 1Sharon(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eau01:
Out of all Nigeria boys she preferred Oyinbo to them all. Me crossed my fingers looking forward to what happens next

Nigerian men are useless, all of you.

If cuppy was a Nigerian man with an oyibo, you would be quick to shout team foreign women. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by fof1: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
From single to engaged? What happened to dating?

The Girl Don Spoil Since....make E do Quick no come Rotten for him Papa House before time Pass ...na him be this so!

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by omoiyalayi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Are you sure this engagement is not an arranging one
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by DMerciful(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Too playful for marriage
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Nonexisting1: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
So this her breast that I used to admire so much has fallen this badly. What a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by mukthar2000(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na The guy love they sharking her presently, I wish her best shaa hope heartbreaking news would not be published soon shaa?
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by juman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
If she can't get husband by herself, her parents should get her one.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Starhearts: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

Cuppy star isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence. If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles. And you're barely plausible
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by phemmyfour: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Starhearts:

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence. If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles. And you're barely plausible
lolz, Mr copy n paste. We acknowledged your folly

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Indispensable85(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
The younger sister is much more an urbane lady. I wish her the very best though.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Probity100: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
I pray that their union last forever. But, I have some feelings...Pls am not pessimistic
This lady should watch out....
I wish them well.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by thrillionaire(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Oga your dating lost?
lolest grin na real perfect stranger question be this
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by salbis(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Oga your dating lost?
Una no go kee person for dis forum walahi grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

This I have seen

You are 100% correct
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by DrMuzungu(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
In the second photo, she has a bigger tongue than my dog.

And, unlike her, my dog knows how not to push his tongue out in public.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by GorgeousAF(f): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jakumo:

She looks exactly like those crazy old women wearing pink wigs with stinky cigarettes hanging from their lips that spend their days gambling in England's Bingo halls.

This woman got seriously ugly long before she should have done, perhaps due to all that hard living and drug taking. She looks like a high mileage dump truck that will soon be taken to the scrap yard.

So sad to see this decline. Certainly this latest marriage will collapse because the husband will become sexually bored due to his bride's aged appearance, and start looking at other far prettier and younger women as potential bed mates, even before he signs out of this doomed relationship he is entering so blindly.
Ha bros your mouth no good angry grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gadafii:
Attention seeking clown, continue

Temi Ote$ is my kind of girl, I Dey envy eazi

Corrrrrection..

She gots moiney....u dont (fact)

She is rich.....u r pooor (fact)

She in London....u in Nigeria (fact)

SOLUTION:
QUIT HATIN!!!(no oofencsse) smiley

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Tamires: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

This I have seen
It will last
You are just saying that because she's not engaged to a Nigerian guy
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Tamires: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eau01:
Out of all Nigeria boys she preferred Oyinbo to them all. Me crossed my fingers looking forward to what happens next
What there in Nigeria boys??
Those ugly ass toxic black men
Am happy she went for the intelligent handsome white guy
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by phemmyfour: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tamires:

It will last
You are just saying that because she's not engaged to a Nigerian guy
Seriously
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Tamires: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aswear
Some black guys are very stup!d
Especially the ones here in Nigeria
See them insulting cuppy because she's engaged to a cute white guy

If it was the other way round,,they will all be shøûtîng team foreign babes
You will never see any white guy or any Nigerian lady hating on the black guy for dating a white girl

This is why I respect white guys,,they don't bash their women online,,no matter how bad they are

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by StUriah(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
It is a contract kind of engagement/marriage. The party will soon be over. 2 years may be too long.

Then, another unfortunate boxer will take over from what this one left behind. Just how Anthony Joshua did.

MisterMan123456:
From single to engaged? What happened to dating?
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Tamires: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
Seriously
Yes
And
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by phemmyfour: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tamires:

Yes
And
Irrespective of the nationality, it just won't fly
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Tamires: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
Irrespective of the nationality, it just won't fly
I hope you are already engaged or married?��
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by phemmyfour: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tamires:

I hope you are already engaged or married?��
what do you have in mind
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by DaddyRochie1642: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Juanmike:
I want to f*ck this girl until she start to scream daddy.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by lukency(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
This one wey her legends don dey fall down.Though the guy no complain sha.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by 2016v2017: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

This I have seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.