Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll (3609 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by mii4u(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Peterobi90:

So what would they do?..

Steal my voters card?
Destroy the polling unit?

This ship has sailed..
Abeg tell dem. The strategy that apc supporters are using now is to create fear in the minds of obidients by telling us that peter is not going anyway. The. Truth is why are they not bothered about Atiku they feel is a strong contender, why always obi that they believe is structureless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by emerged01(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Praxis758:
It’s obvious, Peter Obi will win in Igbo dominated and elite parts of Lagos.

APC shouldn’t bother to campaign in areas like Festac to LASU, VI to Ajah.
Na Lp wan win when PDP no fit win. What is the difference between Lp and TAN ambassadors wey Gej use

2 Likes

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by maestroferddi: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

So, you think APC politicians and members in those areas will open eyes and be looking at you. You guys are very naive.
You comedians even included Surulere that Gbaja tarred all the streets and has on lockdown grin
You are obviously not on ground...

Surulere especially Surelere 2 has always voted against APC and Tinubu....

Tinubu is on the verge of losing Lagos...

Put your finger on it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:
If Obi win 3 LG in Lagos let them declare him winner.

We are waiting for LP and Obi, they will collect wotowoto and Obi will regret why he ventured into Nigeria politics. This is Nigeria politics and not Biafra politics
common, Obi will win more than 3 local government in Lagos.
If not any, Ajeromi ifelodun, ojo and surulere is sure for Obi

You can also add amuwo odofin & oshodi isolo.

Don't be surprised even Eti osa, Lagos mainland, Somolu, Ikeja will be stiffly contested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Wickedfacts: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are obviously not on ground...

Surulere especially Surelere 2 has always voted against APC and Tinubu....

Tinubu is on the verge of losing Lagos...

Put your finger on it..

Mention any politician from PDP or Labour from the entire Surulere.

3 Likes

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

That's not how it works.

Politicians cannot do much this time because they cannot thumbprint fake ballots for their parties. Even with that, PDP always win Surulere 2 where you have aguda, Coker and ijesha,

This time, the influence of politician has been bridled with the emergence of BVAS. People's vote will count

Expect obi to win Surulere.

If you look at voting pattern in lagos, you will see that APC always manage to win by rigging Alimosho. It won't work this time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Ttalk: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
common, Obi will win more than 3 local government in Lagos.
If not any, Ajeromi ifelodun, ojo and surulere is sure for Obi

You can also add amuwo odofin & oshodi isolo.

Don't be surprised even Eti osa, Lagos mainland, Somolu, Ikeja will be stiffly contested

Bookmark this page today.

I repeat Obi cannot win 3 LG in Lagos state.

Obi won't win Ojo LG.
Let that sink

1 Like

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Obi won't win Ojo LG.
Let that sink
I am not bookmarking anything, this is the reality on ground.

If BVAS didn't exist, I would have not argued with you but with the emergence of BVAS, Peter obi can even win up to 7 local governments in Lagos.
There's no way APC can rig and over-vote now

Ojo local government is the most certain for Peter obi, even if he doesn't win any, he will win here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Obi won't win Ojo LG.
Let that sink
The only power APC would have had is to rig the election.

BVAS has made that difficult hence they will resort to vote buying.

Vote buying is very expensive and more difficult to execute.
APC is not very loved in Lagos as much as you are thinking. They have a rigging structure in place which has been compromised with BVAS .

I know they are working hard to find loopholes but the only option they have now is vote buying, which is not as potent as overvoting style of rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by maestroferddi: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Olatunji Soyinka is the member representing Surulere 2 in the HOR since 2015. He won in 2015 and was re-elected in 2019...

No time to waste with people like you whose only relevance is coming to social media to make noise...

Shock and embarrassment is awaiting Tinubu next year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Ttalk: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
I am not bookmarking anything, this is the reality on ground.

If BVAS didn't exist, I would have not argued with you but with the emergence of BVAS, Peter obi can even win up to 7 local governments in Lagos.
There's no way APC can rig and over-vote now

Ojo local government is the lost certain for Peter obi, even if he doesn't win any, he will win here.

That can only happen in the dream world.

I will definitely call you out after the election.

Pls don't shout rigging when Obi is beaten blue black since you are alluding that BVAS will do the magic.

I repeat, Obi can't win 3LG in Lagos State. Obi won't win Ojo Local government

1 Like

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Pls don't shout rigging when Obi is beaten blue black since you are alluding that BVAS will do the magic.

you are far from reality on ground.
You are making a mistake that could cost you a lot of money if you bet.

I know you want APC to win but realities are realities. BVAS is the game changer, a serious game changer.

I won't even say anything if BVAS is here, I know APC will rig massively but that has been compromised now.

Right now, you have to make sure to convince the people to vote you whether by buying their votes or selling yourself.

To be sincere with you, if Tinubu wins lagos, it will be slim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Ttalk: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
you are far from reality on ground.
You are making a mistake that could cost you a lot of money.

I know you want APC to win but realities are realities. BVAS is the game changer, a serious game changer.

I won't even say anything if BVAS is here, I know APC will rig massively but that has been compromised now.

Right now, you have to make sure to convince the people to vote you whether by buying their votes or selling yourself

My friend social media is a faceless forum. I understand Lagos politics like the back of my hand.

Obi cannot win Ojo LG and he won't win 3 LG.

Politics is not sentiment. It is a game of facts and figures. I have the fact and Tinubu has the figure

1 Like

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
Olatunji Soyinka is the member representing Surulere 2 in the HOR since 2015. He won in 2015 and was re-elected in 2019...

No time to waste with people like you whose only relevance is coming to social media to make noise...

Shock and embarrassment is awaiting Tinubu next year...
They don't know what's going to happen.

May APC members and supporters are struggling to accept the realities that BVAS has scattered their rigging plans. It's more difficult now to rig.

It's going to shock Tinubu how much vote will come against him now in Lagos.

I use to live at Ijesha, off agbebi, our councilor then was a PDP member. In Surulere 2, you cannot rig election else fight go start. everywhere hence APC hardly win, APC use to win elsewhere because people allow them to rig.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Oziens: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2022
Obi is a divine Nigeria Project
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Osamabinladenik: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

My friend social media is a faceless forum. I understand Lagos politics like the back of my hand.

Obi cannot win Ojo LG and he won't win 3 LG.

Politics is not sentiment. It is a game of facts and figures. I have the fact and Tinubu has the figure
It's also fact that APC has been winning Lagos because they have been rigging

Another fact is that APC rigging plans now has limited options.

Reality is reality, in an election where APC cannot overfingerprint in lagos, they will struggle
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Antoeni(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2022
The Bible Says " One With God is a Majority "
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by maestroferddi: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Are you talking because you know wetin dey or are you bleating because of an emilokan unfounded sense of entitlement and grievous delusion?
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Eniitankorede: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2022
a4cube:
Ago, Surulere, Anthony, Gbagada. Infact anywhere sane people lives in Lagos.

So Igbo people are sane people, while the rest are insane? We shall show you on election day.

1 Like

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by rummmy: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You guys will see
you should be arrested for this threat .
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Wickedfacts: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
rummmy:
you should be arrested for this threat .

Ordinary "you will see", you are already crying. You're just a spineward coward.

See ehn, I promise you that you will be treated the same way you treat others. You can threaten Tinubu's supporters in your region but you want to do as you like in Tinubu's region. God punish you.

You will see, it is not a threat, it is a promise.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Ttalk: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Ordinary "you will see", you are already crying. You're just a spineward coward.

See ehn, I promise you that you will be treated the same way you treat others. You can threaten Tinubu's supporters in your region but you want to do as you like in Tinubu's region. God punish you.

Leave the guy, they don't know what is going to hit them. Obidients have eroded any sympathy vote Obi would have gotten in the SW.

Kanu's video during the end sars nailed everything. You don't have to campaign just play the video where Kanu was instructing his IPOB to burn and destroy Lagos.

That's is the motivation that would nail the coffin of the ambition of Obi in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by shuttox: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Jonathan won all the polls, we all know how it ended.

Even Atiku/Obi achieved same, and we all know how it ended.

I dont know how many time I will have to reemphasize, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu does not have any opposition in 2023.

Atiku and Obi would just be models to fill up spaces on the ballot paper!

Somethings are impossible on Earth.

The saying that "Nothing is possible" is only used to deceive the foolish and gullible!
you are relying on rigging .Hahahahah
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by julaion: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:
If Obi win 3 LG in Lagos let them declare him winner.

We are waiting for LP and Obi, they will collect wotowoto and Obi will regret why he ventured into Nigeria politics. This is Nigeria politics and not Biafra politics
that video shows that obviously is your next president,chia single vote agbado no get hahahaha
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by BATified2023: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

So, you think APC politicians and members in those areas will open eyes and be looking at you. You guys are very naive.
You comedians even included Surulere that Gbaja tarred all the streets and has on lockdown grin
don’t mind them

They believe it’s their Biafra madness where everyone must belong to d same group

So apc supporters ain’t staying in those areas?

They will learn d hardway
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by rummmy: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wickedfacts:

empty can...first class mugu.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Wickedfacts: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
rummmy:
empty can...first class mugu.

You will remember this thread with bitter tears after the election.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by JOemmy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Jonathan won all the polls, we all know how it ended.

Even Atiku/Obi achieved same, and we all know how it ended.

I dont know how many time I will have to reemphasize, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu does not have any opposition in 2023.

Atiku and Obi would just be models to fill up spaces on the ballot paper!

Somethings are impossible on Earth.

The saying that "Nothing is possible" is only used to deceive the foolish and gullible!

There was nothing like bvas then am sure that the last two presidential elections was rigged.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by a4cube: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

So Igbo people are sane people, while the rest are insane? We shall show you on election day.
Show me what? Lol!! Vote right and enjoy the country or vote wrong to show me and enjoy whatever comes out of it. I only visit the country so you ain't showing me anything.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by Ekpeitit(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Of course, Obi is the president of the Online Republic of IPOB grin grin grin
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by basybasy: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2022
tamdun:

No minds those fools,these barbarians threatened to kill anyone that supports tinubu in South East
I'm just laughing. These Obi supporters will not allow us to rest till Feb 25th. Now they are dragging Lagos with Tinubu, instead for them togo to Anambra where Obi performed woefully. Any sane person must know that Obi cannot win, that is why all his igbos billionaires brothers and sisters are not supporting him. Who wants to waste his or her money? Yeye people
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by basybasy: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
a4cube:
Show me what? Lol!! Vote right and enjoy the country or vote wrong to show me and enjoy whatever comes out of it. I only visit the country so you ain't showing me anything.
Which quality which Obi has which Tinubu does not have? Tell me? You are just packaging a wrong product. You know that Obi cannot win. Obi cannot get 5% of northern votes, because they know that they suffer it. No north person wants Nigeria to be divided and north understands d implications of voting for Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. / Video of Fighting in Rivers State House of Assembly / WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.