Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures (3550 Views)

Owerri Flyover And Ado Ekiti Flyover Which Looks Beautiful : Pictures / Breaking: Ozuma Bridge Collapses One Week After Construction In Kogi (photos) / Owerri Flyover Remains Unused 5yrs after It Was Constructed: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Owerriboi: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Owerri flyover has not been put to use almost more than 10yrs after it was constructed.

The flyover was built to give Owerri a befitting outlook of a state capital, but till date the flyover has remained non functional 10yrs after it was built.

Owerri which became capital over 40yrs is yet to have a significant signature infrastructure that can make it look like a befitting state capital, because even most roads in the town are dilapidated and sanitation is a major challenge as filth is littered almost everywhere.

Owerri flyover has been turned into a motorpark and a mini market since it is not useful for the purpose for which it was built.

What do you think about the Owerri flyover?

1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Tinubudruglord: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Worst governors in Nigeria are from the south east and North east

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Asgard13: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Apc and Rochas ..

Vs..

Uzodimma and Rochas ..

Politcs

Na the masses dey suffer am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
At least it's better than what most useless governors from the SW and NE have been doing. Imagine a refrigerator engineer being the governor of Osun state. Very hopeless indeed grin. The most useless governors are from the SW. grin

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Grgt0n: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
It is a shame that Owerri gas remained a glorified village since it became a state capital decades ago

Owerriboi:
Owerri flyover has not been put to use almost more than 10yrs after it was constructed.

The flyover was built to give Owerri a befitting outlook of a state capital, but till date the flyover has remained non functional 10yrs after it was built.

Owerri which became capital over 40yrs is yet to have a significant signature infrastructure that can make it look like a befitting state capital, because even most roads in the town are dilapidated and sanitation is a major challenge as filth is littered almost everywhere.

Owerri flyover has been turned into a motorpark and a mini market since it is not useful for the purpose for which it was built.

What do you think about the Owerri flyover?
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
you people should ignor this low life.

This is a 7 years ago pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PW8easNfI

Go to 2:28 to see the current look.

The OP is lost, pleast any one close to him should help us reach him for medical attention.

Owerri is making him maad

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Grgt0n: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mumu dirty aba p1g. This the current outlook of Owerri flyover. Stop deceiving yourself. The OP is an imo indigene that knows his state more than you do

NwekereNdoki:
you people should ignor this low life.This is a 7 years ago picshttps://youte.com/watch?v=l2PW8easNfIGo to 2:28 to see the current look.The OP is lost, pleast any one close to him should help us reach him for medical attention

1 Like

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by BossGerald: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Apc agbado miscreants on the loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by LeoDeKing: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Na Tinubu embezzle the money meant for the flyover.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by anonymous1759(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:
you people should ignor this low life.

This is a 7 years ago pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PW8easNfI

Go to 2:28 to see the current look.

The OP is lost, pleast any one close to him should help us reach him for medical attention.

Owerri is making him maad

You’re a shameless liar 🤥 I was in Owerri in August 2022 the bridge is irritating to look . When will you guys start Holding your Governors accountable ?

That’s how you guys are packaging Peter Obi for Nigeria when he was just an average governor. But when any positive news comes from Lagos your likes will still criticize it that the money Lagos is Making they ought to have done more when your region is performing below average.
I wonder how you guys manage to brainwash Yoruba people supporting your fraud and hate their kingsmen that’s making things work for them it’s a pity🙁

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
anonymous1759:

You’re a shameless liar 🤥 I was in Owerri in August 2022 the bridge is irritating to look . When will you guys start Holding your Governors accountable ?

That’s how you guys are packaging Peter Obi for Nigeria when he was just an average governor. But when any positive news comes from Lagos your likes will still criticize it that the money Lagos is Making they ought to have done more when your region is performing below average.
I wonder how you guys manage to brainwash Yoruba people supporting your fraud and hate their kingsmen that’s making things work for them it’s a pity🙁

D bridge is bad. Right from when it was built by Okorocha I hated the design

That's why Imo people are angry with him

What I am countering is the bad road he posted.

As u can see in the video the roads is not what you have in that 8 years ago pics

And also, for your info, u no drage governors pass us.

Do u guys even demand for accountability?? I doubt u do if not someone like Oyetola should be trending everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Grgt0n: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth. Everyone that Owerri is littered with dilapidated roads and filth just like Aba. Watch this video of Owerri and stop deceiving yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

NwekereNdoki:
D bridge is bad. Right from when it was built by Okorocha I hated the designThat's why Imo people are angry with himWhat I am countering is the bad road he posted.As u can see in the video the roads is not what you have in that 8 years ago picsAnd also, for your info, u no drage governors pass us.Do u guys even demand for accountability?? I doubt u do if not someone like Oyetola should be trending everyday
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by anonymous1759(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

As u can see in the video the roads is not what you have in that 8 years ago pics

Do u guys even demand for accountability?? I doubt u do if not someone like Oyetola should be trending everyday

Imolites drag rochas because he decamped . APC
Soludo dragged Obi he was almost maimed online . S/w are objective more than south /E the oyetola you made mention of was booted out.

I get angry when easterners don't give any credit to Lagos state government because I've been to every state in the south east and I'll tell you this . Easterners are the ones doing the work of the government. It's easier to see prominent people doing locals roads over there compared to Lagos where local government still do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Owerri is a failed town
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

Soludo dragged Obi he was almost maimed online . S/w are objective more than south /E the oyetola you made mention of was booted out.

I get angry when easterners don't give any credit to Lagos state government because I've been to every state in the south east and I'll tell you this . Easterners are the ones doing the work of the government. It's easier to see prominent people doing locals roads over there compared to Lagos where local government still do it.

Did you expect any SE state to do more project than Lagos??

If you want to compare SE states and SW states call other 5 states apart from Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Owerriboi: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Owerri is a village
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

Is Lagos the only state in Sw?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Godwin4444: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubudruglord:
Worst governors in Nigeria are from the south east and North east
the igbos don’t care so far they can blame tinubu

Imagine ikpeazu oweing 2 years salary n they don’t care but tinubu is their problem

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Godwin4444: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

d same Oyetola that cleared debt
Paid salary without borrowing

No b juju b dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Bragalane: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
But the bridge Oyetola built is standing like the rock of Gibraltar even though it's a small bridge.

Oyetola as also been paying salaries gratuities n pension regularly something his predecessor couldn't do. Doctor n lecturers have also not been on strike ever under Oyetola like they went on year long strike under Pandora criminal Peter Obi that you nitwits glorify today.

NwekereNdoki:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bragalane:
But the bridge Oyetola built is standing like the rock of Gibraltar even though it's a small bridge.

Oyetola as also been paying salaries gratuities n pension regularly something his predecessor couldn't do. Doctor n lecturers have also not been on strike ever under Oyetola like they went on year long strike under Pandora criminal Peter Obi that you nitwits glorify today.

Oga gerrout of here.

Even the least Ikpeazu outperforms Oyetola
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Bragalane: 4:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Well Oyetola is not the one giving foolish mother's N500 per child birth, owing workers salaries gratuities n pensions. It is Ikpeazu.

Oyetola with a small purse.complwtws his bridge on less than 4 years while ikpeyis telling your foolish father they do not have cars to ply the bridge he was unable to finish after 8 locust years of disaster agony pain n sorrow

Your wretched Igbo life don pafuka walahi !
You are doomed beyond eternity.

NwekereNdoki:

Oga gerrout of here.

Even the least Ikpeazu outperforms Oyetola

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:
Well Oyetola is not the one giving foolish mother's N500 per child birth, owing workers salaries gratuities n pensions. It is Ikpeazu.

Oyetola with a small purse.complwtws his bridge on less than 4 years while ikpeyis telling your foolish father they do not have cars to ply the bridge he was unable to finish after 8 locust years of disaster agony pain n sorrow

Your wretched Igbo life don pafuka walahi !
You are doomed beyond eternity.

You Twist lies to suit your narrative.

I watched the interview,

Ikpeazu said and I quote

"We do free delivery in our Primary Health Center, we give the delivered mothers free baby pack and N500 for maybe tp"

Now I ask, does your state do free delivery? Do you give free baby pack? Do you even give aything free atall?

BTW check your stats, Abia has the highest number of successful child delivery rate. THis is what proactive govt is about meanwhile Osun state's health care is in squalor.

I am sure If Ikpeazu focuses on paying salaries without embarking on projects he will not owe anybody. Oyetola is not owing slalry, but he is the worst governor in Nigeria right now.

See the nonsense PHC he did in Osun and many other mediocre projects

Last 2 pics Oyetola road and Oyetola

OYETOLA CAN OT LACE IKPEAZU'S SURE ON GOVERNANCE. EVEN FAYEMI MAY TRY BUT IKPEAZU STILL OUT PERFORMS HIM

IKPEAZU'S UNDOING IS THAT HE DOES NOT SPEND MONEY FOR MEDIA LAUNDERING

IF YOU DOUBT CARRY THE PROJECT COME LET"'s COMPARE PROJECT FOR PROJECT

1 Like

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Grgt0n:
Mumu dirty aba p1g. This the current outlook of Owerri flyover. Stop deceiving yourself. The OP is an imo indigene that knows his state more than you do

You are the OP. You are Chinonso Dike from Uga. The old cargo wey dey 54-years old and wey no wan get sense.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Grgt0n: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
You and Chinonso dike are mad. You are 65yrs old frustrated dingbat, all you do is opening different accounts everyday to troll on nairaland. Frustrated jobless fellow

AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are the OP. You are Chinonso Dike from Uga. The old cargo wey dey 54-years old and wey no wan get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Bragalane: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2023
What is the name of the newspaper you quoted that shii from Ikpeazu daily or foolishness daily.

NwekereNdoki:

You Twist lies to suit your narrative.

I watched the interview,

Ikpeazu said and I quote

"We do free delivery in our Primary Health Center, we give the delivered mothers free baby pack and N500 for maybe tp"

Now I ask, does your state do free delivery? Do you give free baby pack? Do you even give aything free atall?

BTW check your stats, Abia has the highest number of successful child delivery rate. THis is what proactive govt is about meanwhile Osun state's health care is in squalor.

I am sure If Ikpeazu focuses on paying salaries without embarking on projects he will not owe anybody. Oyetola is not owing slalry, but he is the worst governor in Nigeria right now.

See the nonsense PHC he did in Osun and many other mediocre projects

Last 2 pics Oyetola road and Oyetola

OYETOLA CAN OT LACE IKPEAZU'S SURE ON GOVERNANCE. EVEN FAYEMI MAY TRY BUT IKPEAZU STILL OUT PERFORMS HIM

IKPEAZU'S UNDOING IS THAT HE DOES NOT SPEND MONEY FOR MEDIA LAUNDERING

IF YOU DOUBT CARRY THE PROJECT COME LET"'s COMPARE PROJECT FOR PROJECT

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by owobokiri(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
anonymous1759:

Why always Lagos?
Lagos was a former federal capital and was never part of the former Western Nigeria. The capital of Western Nigeria used to be ibadam! Why not show us your beautiful examples with ibadam, Oshogbo or Ogbomosho? Why do you guys begin and end your braggings with Lagos? Try Akure or Abeokuta naa..
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by NwekereNdoki: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:
What is the name of the newspaper you quoted that shii from Ikpeazu daily or foolishness daily.

https://guardian.ng/news/statistics-ranks-ekiti-ogun-oyo-high-on-infant-mortality/

Like I said, na media hype dey make SW leaders look good.

I know all southern governors and I follow all their development

Comparing one-for-one and project for project, only Lagos is doing well. And Maybe Dapo (cause of his industrialization drive). I'll add Makinde too.

IKpeazu has embarked on morre projects than Oyetola, Fayemi and Akeredolu

If you say na lie carry the projects come lets compare. I challenge you
Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Broveens42(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol.. op, keep showing old pictures of a bad road every day of your life..
Everyone knows owerri is the only city in Nigeria that's beautiful on ground.. you don't need an aerial view for it..
You can't question it's beauty ..

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Broveens42(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Owerri is expansively beautiful

Re: Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures by Broveens42(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
We've gone past aerial views..

Strolling last week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Recieved This About LP Lagos Guber Candidate / My Little Bet - For Every £1 I Make My Friend In Niaja Makes N245 / Jega Promises Best Polls In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.