Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu (11418 Views)

Awolowo Prophesied Ibeju-lekki's Prosperity , Says Sanwo-olu / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Skty: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2022
seguntijan:
You know that the only thing working in Obidient brain is the MARKET TO MARKET CONTAINER Idumota Alaba market headed by their Chief Obi who gets advice from Mad person only
So, you don't expect them to know beyond what their brain can comprehend

Tinubu was spot on with his proclamation on recharging Lake Chad as it's key in so many ways that'll benefit Nigeria on both her economy and security in the North East.

Tinubu has done in Lagos by making it self sufficient in revenue generation which gave his successors the ability to be embarking on Mega Projects

Tinubu is sound and understands what to do, using the exact strategic words to convey his desires to achieve his well-thought-out plans and the one with a clear plan to improve the economy and security of Nigeria.

It's an embarrassment, and humiliation that Peter Obi supporters have traded their medula out hence justifying their emptiness is a thing that calls for national prayer on them
Tinubu is spot on.
Shame is on those who cannot march up with our intellectual approach

Between us and una who get medulla?! U are very very funny.. ... people wen their medulla don scatter. For u to support someone without medulla shows u sef nor get. Laf wan kill me with ur comment.. oma she o......hmmmm... grin grin grin grin Bulaba bulawu..babablu, bulawayo.. grin

I de dance to the remix
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Alpharey: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Acidosis:

He did

So you mean it is Tinubu's advice that plunged Nigeria to this low. Your shame dey catch me
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by KingFrank01: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu should go and rest, he only knows the way to old people's home.
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by TemmyT002(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Na lie.
You would have taught Buhari
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Popson0424: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2022
And you can't share with the current administration that happens to be your party? Idiot.
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-know-the-way-to-prosperity-says-Tinubu
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Alpharey: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2022
A man who cannot remember the last thing he said and will speak incoherently is the man that will show millions of Nigerians the way to prosperity. Chaaiii! Laugh wan kill me. Who did this to Nigerians. grin grin. The same empty promises he gave to us unbehalf of Buhari, yet they couldn't find the way of prosperity. Now that he suffers dementia and pee on his clothes is the time he will 'lead' Nigeria into prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by BigBizzy(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2022
So says the drug lord....I no dey follow you jare
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Yankee101: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Stealing
Corruption
Drugs
Money laundering
Nepotism
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by kunle75(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Skty:

Dear friend as d thing tire u, na so me confuse so tay so tay so tay the confusion don confuse me. Why he nor give Buhari idea to prosperity for the 8 years. The same Buhari u told us was good. They can't deceive me again, never

Same here, my own mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2022
Politicians?

I see all of them as sub humans, they'd say all manners of things just to get the votes but at end they'd also be the one to tell you that they never promised to renovate the moon neither did they guarantee to tar the road to heaven.

Damned is the man or woman who buys into their lies and manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Skty: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2022
kunle75:

Same here, my own mumu don do

Lol ..even me don wise....na so Dem go just de mumu me de go? Haba.. when I nor be Sabinus
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Pleasant101: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Laple0541:
If Tinubu tells you he knows the way to prosperity, believe him, he knows the way.

He's a goal getter, even when the northern cabal, the presidency, the vice presidency, the senate president, APC chairman and many governors stood against him from being the party's presidential candidate, he still achieved his aim. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now not a coward with lies and statistical fabrications.

Come May 29, 2023, Asiwaji Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Danjuma Emilokan will be sworn in as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special grace of God.
It's actually not fair of him, having foisted a monumental failure on Nigerians since 2015 without showing his party the way to prosperity, how can we trust him now after 8yesrs of been his party national leader.
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2022
The way that increases poverty, debt, and death in Lagos but makes unquestioned questionable fellows like you irresponsibly wealthy is a way to a precarious life and perdition.

THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS GOOD TO MAN, THE BAT WAY, BUT THE END OF IT IS DESTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Megapason: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2022
How many people became rich in your 8 long years of governorship in Lagos? How many people became rich after you and buhari took over Nigeria 7 years ago. Stop promising lies. We will not vote for Apc or you.
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by MrPresident1: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2022
You know the road to prosperity yet for 8 harrowing years you did not teach Buhari and we plunged deeper and deeper into poverty and economic despair

Liar

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Davigor: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Popson0424:
And you can't share with the current administration that happens to be your party? Idiot.

Baba Tinubu that told CBN to print more naira note that that Nigeria doesn't pay salary in Dolla. If APC will come next year Nigeria is doing for ever. Inflation will rise 2500 naira to dollas you know what that means 1 kg of gas will be 2000 . Bread 1500. Transportation Lagos to Delta will be 20000. Don't come and complain ooo a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by blackboy2star(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Please what's in Lagos? Same Lagos am in since 1990.

Follow me; I know the way to prosperity. Follow me, I will take you there. Vote for me; I will make your life better. Go to Lagos and see what we have made of it".
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
The only thing tinubu knows is multiple taxes abd extortion. Right here in lagos there is shocking poverty bt they are building white elephant projects everywhere with billions.
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Lashist(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Wait o. He wants to save this country from his same party with his economy plans that APC is using?? How come. When he could have given them better plans to run the 8years. So he is your messiah to save you from the party he is almost in charge of?? Try dey campaign with sense please

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2022
Ikoyi his abode is the best place to live in Nigeria as a foreigner
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2022
The only employment Tinubu created was Agberos, unless he is talking about fixing the youths in heroin and cocaine trafficking....
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Laple0541:
If Tinubu tells you he knows the way to prosperity, believe him, he knows the way.

He's a goal getter, even when the northern cabal, the presidency, the vice presidency, the senate president, APC chairman and many governors stood against him from being the party's presidential candidate, he still achieved his aim. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now not a coward with lies and statistical fabrications.

Come May 29, 2023, Asiwaji Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Danjuma Emilokan will be sworn in as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special grace of God.

You need mental evaluation...

It is either you become an agbero or you become a heroin trafficker
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
Laple0541:

You sound so stupid with your principal....

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Stronghold91: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
coutinho12:

Compltete idiot talk
shut up your dirty mouth there
idiot
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2022
The way to prosperity is not by only collecting tax. Show us the number of company you establish that is now bringing prosperity to Lagos state today. Nobody should come here and start quoting what Fashola and Ambode did as his own, because I know if one of them his contesting against him today, he will have nothing to campaign on. Let us be guided.
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Salisu19(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Why are our leaders so shameless like this nah??
What stop you from showing the way to your party to deliver us from this MESS
Sincerely speaking, Nigerians should be prepare for another 8 years fail government because these two major candidates are something else.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Unbreakable007: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Laple0541:

And their suffering will continue ���
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2022
So this man is this wicked and has deliberately wanted Buhari to fail woefully. You know the way to prosper the country and yet have been keeping mute on Buhari. Still, you claim to have love and hand-picked and made Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by chosengocap: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

"Today, I bring you news and renewed hope. Your salvation is here. Prosperity is here. We will create thousands of jobs. Bayelsa is one of the most industrious states, blessed with mineral resources. I will make Bayelsa a technical hub and create expert jobs.”

Uncle please tell us another story.

This old format doesn't work since time immemorial tongue

"Who is collecting deli derivation? Are they not?

Who is collecting and polluting your soil?

Who is poison your water? You have no more fish

Do you still want them?

Get them out of the way, sweep them. Create a Broom broooom bruuuoooom brooom... "�

He completely forgot that APC has been in power for almost 8yrs �
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by MimiSheWrote(f): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2022
You know nothing Jon snow!
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by chosengocap: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2022
OkCornel:
Yeah right.
You deceived Nigerians into hardship 8 years ago. Wasted 7+ years of Nigerians time.

Abeg shut up there!

Nigerians are still waiting for the 3 million jobs per year, steady light and fuel promised to them by fraudsters like you .

"Who is collecting deli derivation? Are they not?

Who is collecting and polluting your soil?

Who is poison your water? You have no more fish

Do you still want them?

Get them out of the way, sweep them. Create a Broom broooom bruuuoooom brooom... "�

He completely forgot that APC has been in power for almost 8yrs �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by cornelman: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Drug peddling abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa: Jega Stops Stakeholders Meeting On By-election / The True Story Of Drug King Buruji Kashamu The New Senator-elect From Ogun State / Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.