Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu (11436 Views)

Awolowo Prophesied Ibeju-lekki's Prosperity , Says Sanwo-olu / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by nedekid: 5:39am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
No doubt!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has proven to be a financial strategist and goal getter!

I have no atom of doubt that Asiwaju would perform outstandingly well

Exactly, one that can earn 2400 usd as salary yet have 1.8m in the bank without any known industries, businesses must be a financial genius ie money doubler.
We might need him to double our money in an abrakadraba style.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Emola12(m): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Go to Lagos and see how you put it in ur pocket and dis idiot old man cm from iragbiji osun state ooo very soon now I know he will announce his son seyi tinubu as next governor of Lagos State go and jot it down trust me
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by 2blessed01(m): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
No doubt!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has proven to be a financial strategist and goal getter!

By their words we shall know them...
grin grin grin
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by zedegit: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Bontafa:
Exactly.

Through a town Hall

Different from...

Barablu bulaba blublu
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by cliqtips: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2022
I don't think anyone would say Tinubu is not a great man but to rule Nigeria at his age and with his mental health.

Let's be considerate oooo even if you don't like yourself but for the future of your kids.

I know some of you are stubborn sha... nothing anyone will tell you that will change your mind but we will keep telling hoping that one day you'll see the light too..

Vote wisely
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by zedegit: 5:45am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
No doubt!

The same scam Buhari used

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by seguntijan(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2022
You know that the only thing working in Obidient brain is the MARKET TO MARKET CONTAINER Idumota Alaba market headed by their Chief Obi who gets advice from Mad person only
So, you don't expect them to know beyond what their brain can comprehend

Tinubu was spot on with his proclamation on recharging Lake Chad as it's key in so many ways that'll benefit Nigeina on both her economy and security in the North East.

Tinubu has done in Lagos by making it self sufficient in revenue generation which gave his successors the ability to be embarking on Mega Projects

Tinubu is sound and understands what to do, using the exact strategic words to convey his desires to achieve his well-thought-out plans and the one with a clear plan to improve the economy and security of Nigeria.

It's an embarrassment, and humiliation that Peter Obi supporters have traded their medula out hence justifying their emptiness is a thing that calls for national prayer on them
Tinubu is spot on.
Shame is on those who cannot march up with our intellectual approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by sirray001: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Laple0541:
If Tinubu tells you he knows the way to prosperity, believe him, he knows the way.

He's a goal getter, even when the northern cabal, the presidency, the vice presidency, the senate president, APC chairman and many governors stood against him from being the party's presidential candidate, he still achieved his aim. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now not a coward with lies and statistical fabrications.

Come May 29, 2023, Asiwaji Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Danjuma Emilokan will be sworn in as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special grace of God.

if he knows the way to prosperity why didn't he show it to Buhari and APC? Why allowing Nigerians to suffer under Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by agbajelola2017: 5:50am On Dec 02, 2022
coutinho12:

Compltete idiot talk
why can't he show buhari administration...... grin grin....this our great country sha
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by oyeb15: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu has many close pals in this administration, yet they all failed.
Hes a betrayer of the South.He always keep mum over all Fulani attacks on Yoruba farmlands just because of his presidential ambition.
Tinubu make sure Lagos never have Amotekun security outfit just because he doesn't want to be seen as Fulani enemy.

Someone that believe his ambition is more important than d country religious cohesion, security, economy will never make a good leader.
We have serious inflation right now in this country and this man who ought to be ashamed of himself and his party is promising another failure.

Am glad that even APC want Tinubu to lose this election. Hes not d prefered candidate.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Focusmind: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2022
As the national leader of your party and the ruling party, please show them the way. Tell the current leadership of your party the strategies. Things are becoming so difficult, expensive and unbearable for Nigerians. Tinubu, since you know the way to prosperity, please, cut soap for Buhari, abeg.

The Level of poverty I see these days in Nigeria is worrisome. Unemployment level has reached an all time high level. Relatives, nieces, nephews and street people are all on my neck for non existent jobs. I could only look and feel pity. I will do the best I could but being unemployed in Nigeria at the moment could be the worst trauma anyone could possibly experience.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by kunle75(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-know-the-way-to-prosperity-says-Tinubu

I don't have problem with this man but the way he abuse our collective sensibility.
How come he couldn't help his party by proxy ,instead of waiting for a time like this?
It raises alot of questions about him and his party having put us through this poverty and agony for almost 8yrs and now telling us blabla babablu or something, I don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by MarketDispatch: 5:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Babablu blu

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Fadayomideji: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2022
adenigga:

Apc ls still in power now show them the way to prosperity, I don't know when Nigerians have sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Promising5555: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Don't Vote Shettima, Tinubu is not fit, you're indirectly voting Boko haram

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .

Only Lagos e Dey win with agbero make am grand, Ehen,

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by sukkot: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2022
he aint lying. his name iS bola which means MEET WEALTH. MEANING money is drawn to him
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by zarakikenpa(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2022
This na ment talk. Nigerians should please use their senses, what sort of rubbish talkt is this one. You know the way to prosperity and your party is carrying Nigeria to where dem no know
To tear you slap dey hungry mi.

4 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by seguno2: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2022
coutinho12:

Compltete idiot talk

Very idiotic talk, I tell you. The same man who has made Lagosians and Osun people collective debtors despite increased IGR and oil revenue at $140 per barrel, even though the number of workers employed did not change, to provide free education for all children, water in every building etc.
Maybe it was another balablu confused talking.

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Skty: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2022
adenigga:

I'm not voting for you guys. Q E.D. ur wrongdoings to me are many

1. U brought in Buhari, deceived me with change, 62 campaign promises not kept . Today egg is #100 for one,bread is #800 for one. Fuel is #250.
2. Bullion vans
3. Donald Duke pic theft
4. Babalua, broom broom, holy communion rats, El rufai mistake, PDAPC, Niger Delta State, electric roasted corn talks
5. Endsars

The list is endless....we woke.. enough of deceit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by seguno2: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
he aint lying. his name iS bola which means MEET WEALTH. MEANING money is drawn to him

Maybe drawn to him personally through bullion vans delivering money meant for employing workers in Lagos state and its LGAs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2022
Yet you hid it from us under Buhari, after promising us heaven and earth during your campaign with Buhari in 2015. Baba, you know nothing. If you knew the solution to our problems, you would have given it to Buhari, at least that would have saved you the stress of much campaign of baba bluuu bulaba church rat chop poisoned holy communion grin .
You simply know how to channel public funds into your private account. Up till now, every shop in every market still pays Tinubu monthly Tax.. kai

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2022
seguntijan:
You know that the only thing working in Obidient brain is the MARKET TO MARKET CONTAINER Idumota Alaba market headed by their Chief Obi who gets advice from Mad person only
So, you don't expect them to know beyond what their brain can comprehend

Tinubu was spot on with his proclamation on recharging Lake Chad as it's key in so many ways that'll benefit Nigeina on both her economy and security in the North East.

Tinubu has done in Lagos by making it self sufficient in revenue generation which gave his successors the ability to be embarking on Mega Projects

Tinubu is sound and understands what to do, using the exact strategic words to convey his desires to achieve his well-thought-out plans and the one with a clear plan to improve the economy and security of Nigeria.

It's an embarrassment, and humiliation that Peter Obi supporters have traded their medula out hence justifying their emptiness is a thing that calls for national prayer on them
Tinubu is spot on.
Shame is on those who cannot march up with our intellectual approach

God bless your Mother!
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by seguno2: 6:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Skty:

I'm not voting for you guys. Q E.D. ur wrongdoings to me are many

1. U brought in Buhari, deceived me with change, 62 campaign promises not kept . Today egg is #100 for one,bread is #800 for one. Fuel is #250.
2. Bullion vans
3. Donald Duke pic theft
4. Babalua, broom broom, holy communion rats, El rufai mistake, PDAPC, Niger Delta State, electric roasted corn talks
5. Endsars

The list is endless....we woke.. enough of deceit

Well said Oga.

Enough of deceit packaged as renewed hopeless promises.
Does he think that we will be his mumus forever ni? God forbid BaThing. We don wise up now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Skty: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2022
kunle75:

I don't have problem with this man but the way he abuse our collective sensibility.
How come he couldn't help his party by proxy ,instead of waiting for a time like this?
It raises alot of questions about him and his party having put us through this poverty and agony for almost 8yrs and now telling us blabla babablu or something, I don't get it.

Dear friend as d thing tire u, na so me confuse so tay so tay so tay the confusion don confuse me. Why he nor give Buhari idea to prosperity for the 8 years. The same Buhari u told us was good. They can't deceive me again, never

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by sukkot: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2022
seguno2:

Maybe drawn to him personally through bullion vans delivering money meant for employing workers in Lagos state and its LGAs
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Doyou2019: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Laple0541:
If Tinubu tells you he knows the way to prosperity, believe him, he knows the way.

He's a goal getter, even when the northern cabal, the presidency, the vice presidency, the senate president, APC chairman and many governors stood against him from being the party's presidential candidate, he still achieved his aim. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now not a coward with lies and statistical fabrications.

Come May 29, 2023, Asiwaji Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Danjuma Emilokan will be sworn in as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special grace of God.

There's no dumber person than cheap sycophants who think they can deceive anyone with their cheap overplayed schemes and advice.
It's the eve of 2022 suckers, and soon all you Tinubidiots will be out of jobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by CSTRR: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Tell it to your urchins with Sub-Zero IQ.

Sorry, thieves don't build prosperous societies.

It has never happened in the history of the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberian President Suspends Son From Office / Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.