Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO (29815 Views)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Flamemignon1(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2022
soberdrunk:
"25.6 million people *WORLDWIDE* " out of a "7.8 BILLION" that is less than 0.05 percent of the population no wonder big Pharma isn't motivated to find a cure, meanwhile 7.1 million out of that 25.6 million are in *SOUTH AFRICA* abeg Nigerians in SA don't be carried away by big bum bum oooo always protect yourself!!! angry angry
Whoever thinks there's no cure for this is really naive

3 Likes

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Eriokanmi: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2022
YoungLionken:
Those figures are exaggerated..

But be extremely careful out there, nothing should be seen or used as a yardstick, for carelessness...
I'd say those figures were under-quoted cos the majority of those who have it don't still come out this day and age to declare their status. I know of 2 people...young girls who already contracted the virus. One got infected through her fiance last year. She got pregnant and got married in the process unknowingly. When she gave birth she called me was crying. She lamented how her baby would fare with the virus for a lifetime, an innocent child. She found out cos a test was carried out on her as they do before taking delivery in hospitals nowadays.

There's another girl who had no bf. She's a reserved type of a girl. Her sister linked her up with one of their former neighbours who had been in Philippines for over 3 years . He came home and they met in may this year before he went back now, she's living with the virus. The guy infected her knowing fully well he had it but refused to disclose it. Human beings can be very wicked. A Dr asked the poor girl to send him the guys video and pictures , that he'd like to see his eyes and he'd be able to tell if he's the one or not who infected her, after she kept saying she had no bf. The moment he saw his videos and pics, he said he had seen enough evidence...that he's a carrier of the virus. This girl refused to tell him cos she knows whom he is. He said he'd deny it and expose her to everyone, being her former neighbour. He called her one day asking if she's sick or not, imagine. I just pity the girl. Her body was filled with lymph nodes which she couldn't explain after which she was falling sick with swollen neck. She got to know after running all the recommended tests.

Everyone should just be careful. If you love your life, abstain from sex and in case you want to marry, seek necessary godly and medical help. Trust is very rare nowadays.
At the fed min of health in September, we went for a meeting and the dir of laboratory was saying they needed help, that the reports coming to them on hiv infection from hospitals nationwide scared them, that if not checked, hiv could be the next pandemic cos of the rate of spread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by FiremanX: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Jestin:
South Africa should top the list in Africa. HIV dey fly for air in that country and their girls like it raw
Keep shut, Nigeria is worst.
Alot of people have the deadly virus in Nigeria without knowing their status.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Doctorgid: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:
If you check well, it's that gender that spreads their LEGS for anything that has money will take at least 70% of the total infected.
MOST OF THESE YOUNG SLÚTS AND WHOREṢ WHICH INCLUDES;

Yours wives...
Your fiancées and girlfriends...
Your sisters
Your cousins etc
carry numerous STDs about and many of them also have bodycount GREATER THAN THEIR AGE FIGURES.

Or how many of them are still virgins?
Did you marry your wife as a virgin

I know one idiót will still quote me to say that it's not only through sexual encounters that one contracts HIV, but the fact still remains that MORE THAN 90% OF CASES CAME THROUGH SEX.

Also, infection rates and transmission from male to female is 100%, while from female to male is 50%.

I THINK VIRGINITY TEST SHOULD BE A ROUTINE AND FREQUENTLY PRACTICE. IT'S WOMEN THAT USUALLY AND "NORMALLY" GIVES CONSENT FOR SEX, SO IF GIRLS LEARN TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS AND REMOVE GREED FROM THEIR SOULS, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.
Calm down sir. Female to male transmission is not upto 50% in the absence of other stds like gonorrhea, sphylis, herps etc. Shey no be our gender dey give the so called gender that you are blaming? Abstinence should be practice by both. Not just a gender. Men should be protected if they love their health.

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Realists(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2022
robinso01:
Na God go save africa from you white, you no dey relate good things to africa at all,that is why you call satan black and call jesus white.

Na those who follow them practice the white religion I dey pity.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by FuckSilly: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Zooposki:

Stop monitoring women’s body. You sound silly. If them wan fcukk, make them fcukk. Nothing you can do. We women don’t monitor men’s body.

You think if I want to fcuuk I will remember this your useless post.
Stop being a f 0 01, you sound frustrated, broken and damaged. Nobody is saying you shouldn't be a WHORĒ or a SLÚT, but you can only mess with like minds like yourself. You think if I want to fuçk, I'll pick a loose, wayward and damaged person like y hu that's going about with numerous bodycount?
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Nobode de feat HIV again o for naija again o girls de bang anyhow doing runs around b os of poverty
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Zooposki(f): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:

Stop being a f 0 01, you sound frustrated, broken and damaged. Nobody is saying you shouldn't be a WHORĒ or a SLÚT, but you can only mess with like minds like yourself. You think if I want to fuçk, I'll pick a loose, wayward and damaged person like y hu that's going about with numerous bodycount?

Who cares who you choose? You sound like a boy with small prick anyways. I’m sure I would never be attracted to you either so it goes both ways. I will fcukk whenever I want to fcukk. Buhahaha. Be like I go fcukk today sef.

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by airsaylongcome: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2022
BolaTechNG:
[b]Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 23,000 Socios followers in 2 hours

Lol! Your stats are all made up abeg. Every body one use Peter Obi name take cash out

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by fxexperts: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2022
philo04:
I’m not moved
The same way una talk say Covid go kill us like chicken las las nah oyinbo die tueh
Africa is Safe
All this small African boys with their poor dumb thinking. what do you all contribute to the development of humanity self. Only to have sex and born children, dumb wasted fellow.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Mrfixitt(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2022
robinso01:
Na God go save africa from you white, you no dey relate good things to africa at all,that is why you call satan black and call jesus white.
The devil na really black man. Nothing but the truth
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by nedekid: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2022
sonature1:
If you have slept with someone without using protection, you need to go for HIV test.

The earlier you know your HIV status, the better for you because you will start accessing ARV drugs to keep living your normal life.

Not knowing your HIV status when you have had series of unprotected sex is like postponing the doom's day.

The reason is that if you discover it late, it would have probably become AIDS that time. In that case, you just go and print your obituary posters yourself.

HIV is not the death sentence!

Happy World AIDS Day!

To every guy reading this comment....

I don't intend to scare you

The good thing is that guys have a narrow sex organ that makes it a little more difficult to contract the virus, unlike the females.

What knowing one's status does for him is that it helps him to live a purposeful life and stop having unprotected sex.

Many ladies enjoy and prefer unprotected sex. But as a guy, you have to say NO if you were once enjoying it and know that God has given you a second chance now. Knowing one's HIV status on time is critical.

Any guy reading this post who has been there, just know that HIV is not as common as people paint it. If you have dated a couple of girls and had unprotected sex with them, you have nothing to worry about.

However, if you have been sleeping with every girl that comes around you and doing census, you have so much to worry about. Either way, you need to know your status.

Good luck....
Oga, funny enough, I have a paddy in his 50s that can kain average of 3 chicks daily. Once he kains them, they are the ones that will be looking for him. Niggar is a sex machine. He cannot do without spending 1 hr licking plate. Walai! When chicks talk about him, you will be shocked. A whole group of ladies who are friends, Bros would have crushed all of them one by one. Howww Na juju him de use?? Ladies boast of and tell their friends of how the guy causes a fountain (if you know you know), so all of them want to experience what will make them blow fountain. Lol
Anyway all this is done on bumper to bumper level, nothing like CD. I wonder how come he has not caught anything as he says he does test regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by OyinO: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Expired lies only believed by gullible minds and educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by OyinO: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, funny enough, I have a paddy in his 50s that can kain average of 3 chicks daily. Once he kains them, they are the ones that will be looking for him. Niggar is a sex machine. He cannot do without spending 1 hr licking plate. Walai! When chicks talk about him, you will be shocked. A whole group of ladies who are friends, Bros would have crushed all of them one by one. Howww Na juju him de use?? Ladies boast of and tell their friends of how the guy causes a fountain (if you know you know), so all of them want to experience what will make them blow fountain. Lol
Anyway all this is done on bumper to bumper level, nothing like CD. I wonder how come he has not caught anything as he says he does test regularly.

Don't mind them. Whatever propaganda the West throws at them, they will succumb sheepishly.

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Jestin: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2022
FiremanX:
Keep shut, Nigeria is worst.
Alot of people have the deadly virus in Nigeria without knowing their status.
Use your useless hands to cover your smelling mouth. Don’t even use Nigeria to compare Southy where their girls uses sex as giveaway

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Damseldammie(f): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is nothing but a hate speech on Africans
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by toprealman: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why Africa alone, give us global statistics.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
BolaTechNG:
Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 23,000 Socios followers in 2 hours

www.socios.com/peterobi

was it the maximum you could boost it to? grin

there's a way these things are done, boost to 3.3 m then take a screenshot and boost to say 4.1 m. When people come they will think there's an actually growth.
I'm Obidient btw, and I know Obi is not on the platform.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
BolaTechNG:

www.socios.com/peterobi

was it the maximum you could boost it to? grin

there's a way these things are done, boost to 3.3m then take a screenshot and boost to say 4.1m. When people come they will think there's an actually growth.
I'm Obidient btw, and I know Obi is not on the platform.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by philo04(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
fxexperts:
All this small African boys with their poor dumb thinking. what do you all contribute to the development of humanity self. Only to have sex and born children, dumb wasted fellow.
what has your fada contributed? Just give me his name
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by YoungLionken(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'd say those figures were under-quoted cos the majority of those who have it don't still come out this day and age to declare their status. I know of 2 people...young girls who already contracted the virus. One got infected through her fiance last year. She got pregnant and got married in the process unknowingly. When she gave birth she called me was crying. She lamented how her baby would fare with the virus for a lifetime, an innocent child. She found out cos a test was carried out on her as they do before taking delivery in hospitals nowadays.

There's another girl who had no bf. She's a reserved type of a girl. Her sister linked her up with one of their former neighbours who had been in Philippines for over 3 years . He came home and they met in may this year before he went back now, she's living with the virus. The guy infected her knowing fully well he had it but refused to disclose it. Human beings can be very wicked. A Dr asked the poor girl to send him the guys video and pictures , that he'd like to see his eyes and he'd be able to tell if he's the one or not who infected her, after she kept saying she had no bf. The moment he saw his videos and pics, he said he had seen enough evidence...that he's a carrier of the virus. This girl refused to tell him cos she knows whom he is. He said he'd deny it and expose her to everyone, being her former neighbour. He called her one day asking if she's sick or not, imagine. I just pity the girl. Her body was filled with lymph nodes which she couldn't explain after which she was falling sick with swollen neck. She got to know after running all the recommended tests.

Everyone should just be careful. If you love your life, abstain from sex and in case you want to marry, seek necessary godly and medical help. Trust is very rare nowadays.
At the fed min of health in September, we went for a meeting and the dir of laboratory was saying they needed help, that the reports coming to them on hiv infection from hospitals nationwide scared them, that if not checked, hiv could be the next pandemic cos of the rate of spread

Damn!!

May I know the state, please ??.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by bepositive11: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
robinso01:

Victim mentality is the typical African mentality. Have you asked yourself why most HIV cases are in Africa? Just think small and try to understand.

Testing is very common in the West. Medications are easy to get. People are also more educated about STDs in the West.

Instead of blaming the West, let's think of how we can improve Africa.

By the way, how many good things can you relate to Africa? We have too many problems.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Sisora(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
soberdrunk:
"25.6 million people *WORLDWIDE* " out of a "7.8 BILLION" that is less than 0.5 percent of the population no wonder big Pharma isn't motivated to find a cure, meanwhile 7.1 million out of that 25.6 million are in *SOUTH AFRICA* abeg Nigerians in SA don't be carried away by big bum bum oooo always protect yourself!!! angry angry
lolz.

If they find a cure for HIV, the number will double in a few years.

People will become more reckless since they know they can get cured.

Most people won't know they have it until the later stage, by then, they must have infected more people who will infect more people.

The bottom line is, we just don't have any solution yet. No one is hiding anything
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by bepositive11: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

I won't be surprised if the actual number is 2 3 or 4 times higher

1 Like

Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by kkins25(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

They've found cures for lesser spread diseases. 26 million is also a lot bro
A super huge market if u ask me... grin grin
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by kkins25(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
The lack of drug or cure has to do with the nature of the virus itself. Any disease associated with the immune system is a very difficult one to treat. Because, the thing that suppose to repair the body is what is been destroyed.
Reminds me of my Internship at Nigerian Trypanosomiasis Research Centre, as ridiculous as the causative organisms, Trypanosomas spp., are; I find them oddly fascinating. The parasites evade the immune system by changing their lipid membrane biochemistry in a sort of camouflagic manner. It's almost like the parasite is playing hide-and-seek with the immune cells . HIV on the other hand, enters to battle with the immune cells themselves. What a gangster of a virus.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by Eriokanmi: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
YoungLionken:

Damn!!

May I know the state, please ??.
Name withheld. You've got nothing to worry about provided you are being careful always. Sadly, most of the diseases plaguing our people here are imported but many won't still believe this. They're coming home for xmas and new year again after doing rubbish with those over there in the name of bisexuality. They'd now come and infect those poor girls.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
There are many. In the movie Constantine the role of Satan was played by Peter Stormare who is a white European and in the movie Devil's Advocate, Al Pacino played the Devil.
Meanwhile Morgan Freeman, a black man played God in two movies Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty

robinso01:

The scripture didn't say it,but whites always represent satan to be black and jesus to be white. Have you ever seen a picture or video of devil to be white?
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by SeunNotOwner: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
BolaTechNG:

www.socios.com/peterobi

I still remember what you did last summer.

I can still hack your website but this time around, I will delete everything
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by MrDoGood(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
BolaTechNG:

www.socios.com/peterobi
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by FiremanX: 2:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Jestin:
Use your useless hands to cover your smelling mouth. Don’t even use Nigeria to compare Southy where their girls uses sex as giveaway
You are very useless, if you used ur empty head to think, you would know that Nigerian girls are worst. f@@l!.
Re: 25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO by soberdrunk(m): 6:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Sisora:
lolz.

If they find a cure for HIV, the number will double in a few years.

People will become more reckless since they know they can get cured.

Most people won't know they have it until the later stage, by then, they must have infected more people who will infect more people.

The bottom line is, we just don't have any solution yet. No one is hiding anything

No sir!! On the contrary if there is a cure the disease will be wiped out because more people will be willing to get tested and get treatment, infact I feel the government should have lied that there is a cure and treatment is free because that is the fastest way to get the real number of people infected..... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkeypox: Delta State Commissioner For Health Visits Suspected Victims(photos) / My Experience As A Kidney Failure Patient In Nigeria / Recent Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.