Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] (26723 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by FOOTSOLDIER1: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by owobokiri(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
We are now begging the West to come and rape us!
Every presidential candidate is running around from London through Paris to Washington! They're auctioning off our resources in their desperation to be made President and we are quiet! Every little game that came with independence has been reversed by this generation of Evil elite. The West is being practically begged toome an loot Africa!
It's a big shame
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by owobokiri(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient
Help save the country and avert a war..
This country is being messed up by her very corrupt elite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by mayoricid: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
But one of the leading aspirants cannot goto USA otherwise his case maybe brought up and he could be detained there�
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Belleful: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mr kwakwasiya, abeg do give away to Nigerians. We need am die. Stop the waste
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Bluntemperor: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority
Do the US come here during their elections?

We are not serious in Nigeria and so the Politicians like this man is taking us for granted!
On whose behalf is he going there for?
Until we stop making Politics a juicy affairs, politicians will go extra mile to teach the bloody Civilians sense!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by drealzum(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Reference:

Does Peru celebrate when Brazil qualifies for the second round of the world cup....
Complexes are everywhere man.

Lol. Damn! Very witty. This is the truth sadly.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by BigYash: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:
Kwankwaso was just unfortunate to be running against Asiwaju. He’s as intelligent as Atiku and better in honesty than all the candidates. But Tinubu is a genius. The way asiwaju would win this election would make people respect his geniuses.
Bruuuum Bruuuuuuum . Brum ... Bruum. You think the election is APshit primaries abi? The way asiwaju is gonna loose en,infact you will loose your respect for him. By the way,have you gotten your APV to vote for him?
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by tnerro1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
This man sha get money to blow
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by bizzibodi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Is kwankwaso still in the race?
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by bayelsaowei(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

exactly..then after all that when they win they turn into freaking dictators..
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Shaev7(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
PO went, he was welcomed. No booing or stoning.
Atiku went, he perceived potential beating and booing, he left.
Kwankwanso has gone. Shows that he is cool by the people he went to meet. Welcomed.
BAT never fly, make we see na if e go go
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Sapskid: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
All these countries una Dey storm Dey go everyday last last dem no go follow vote for this coming election so what exactly is the need
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Focusmind: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mehn, I want to join campaign train of any of the big four. Possibly, Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by 184ejikeme: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
I thought supporters attacked Obi for his tours abroad. Obi leads others followI thought supporters attacked Obi for his tours abroad. Obi leads others follow...
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by funshint(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Going to meet one junior officer...these people are shameless.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Father4all: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Backwards person. How can he put on blazers with Hausa cap. Foo.lish
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by int0x80(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
When is Tinubu coming, we are waiting for him #druggie grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by AfonjaPriest: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

You've been gaslighted with news coming straight out of Alimosho news network. Baba Lagos is actually one of the dumbest, most unintelligible men in this country. If it hadn't been for the old boys at MI6, he would have dissipated into thin air a long time ago. And as for the election, I'd advice you not to view it, if you have an underlying heart condition; because if you do, Tinubu’s loss will give you an overwhelming heart attack.
My guy, well done! You served the BATstard, right on a platter, meant for a beggar. They keep glorifying a crook, bent on a crooked way, for everything crooked. I could slap myself for being stupid, saying Bola is a genius. A genius for everything crooked. Well, the Oracle has spoken! Bola is going nowhere, except to find himself on Mount Olympus, preparing his speech after being defeated.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by AfonjaPriest: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
The New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) presidential candidate, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has arrived in the United States of America for a crucial meeting with some officials of the government.

The former Governor of Kano State shared an update of his trip with photos on his verified Twitter handle on Thursday night.

Sharing photos of his arrival and reception by some officials of the States, the NNPP candidate wrote:

https://twitter.com/KwankwasoRM/status/1598423529036414976?t=QPxCqRWXFt8tcy26lAVCSA&s=19
If inferiority were a human being, it would be Kwankwaso best friend for real, and they would both create a living quarter in an inferiority complex.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by CoolAmbience(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

You no sabi them again?

Na mumu people dem be na....
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

if you're expecting that to happen,,,sorry
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Timmi: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:
The New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) presidential candidate, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has arrived in the United States of America for a crucial meeting with some officials of the government.

The former Governor of Kano State shared an update of his trip with photos on his verified Twitter handle on Thursday night.

Sharing photos of his arrival and reception by some officials of the States, the NNPP candidate wrote:

https://twitter.com/KwankwasoRM/status/1598423529036414976?t=QPxCqRWXFt8tcy26lAVCSA&s=19

These slaves have turned themselves to a clown, bowing down to their colonial masters. Starting with Atiku with much fanfare, to OBI, now to Kwankaso
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Onyeziokwu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

Honestly mate!

Black man get problem especially Africans.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Onyeziokwu(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:
Kwankwaso was just unfortunate to be running against Asiwaju. He’s as intelligent as Atiku and better in honesty than all the candidates. But Tinubu is a genius. The way asiwaju would win this election would make people respect his geniuses.

INEC should conduct a free, fair and credible election let's test something then!
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by lukency(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kano Republic President.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Deering1008: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
I still wonder why Nigerian politicians wear coat on natives
ganisucks:

Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by Codes151(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
foolish ppl..
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by OgatheTop: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
jumper524:

Sicko
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by NwaliE01: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
big7:
Inferiority

You're a wise man. This mean we are still under colony. We are not totally free from the colonial masters.
Re: Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] by isshigo(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Hoooo…. Feels like he’s just starting his own show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria / Chief Awolowo Released From Calabar Prison, 3rd August,1966.(photo) / Police Tackle Presidency, Say IG Has No Query To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.