Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Video Of Pastor Chris Okafor Giving False Prophecy To My Daughter - Philip Anoc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Pastor Chris Okafor Giving False Prophecy To My Daughter - Philip Anoc (241 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Chris Okafor Giving False Prophecy To My Daughter - Philip Anoc by philip888: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2022
VIDEO OF PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR GIVING FALSE PROPHECY TO MY DAUGHTER TO BRAINWASH HER AGAINST ME - By Philip Anochie.
You can see from the video that my wife dragged my daughter , Lucia, out of the crowd before Pastor Chris Okafor can call her name proving that the prophecy was staged and they were aware that it is their turn to be called out by Pastor Chris Okafor.
The video cannot upload here. Please contact me at Whattsapp number: +2348140624643 for your own copy of the video.
PLEASE SHARE WIDELY.
Philip Ifesinachi Anochie.
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Okafor Giving False Prophecy To My Daughter - Philip Anoc by Dubemchi(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2022
then there is no prove
Re: Video Of Pastor Chris Okafor Giving False Prophecy To My Daughter - Philip Anoc by FreshFarmAgro: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Na wa o. In all your comments, you left out why He told your children and wife to leave you. What are you hiding ?

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Returns To Adoration Ministry After Eight-month Suspension / Think About These! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, February 18,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.