Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Think About These! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think About These! (264 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / What Do you Think About Suicide? Here's My Take. Mature Minds Please. / Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About These! by losak9111(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2023
What do you think

"You sleep in a hotel comfortably and leave your driver to sleep in the car. Early morning you sit at the owner's corner and yell at your horse to drive carefully.

You effectively handed your life over to a stressed human, whose sleep was not comfortable. Blame your educated brain in case you guys have accident".

Your Children are doing well in their Private Schools in the City,but ur maid was impregnated by one useless man while she was in the Village,the young lady had left the daughter at home with her aged mother before coming to Urban area for her livelihood, yet the child left at home couldn't go to Public school because u do deprive her the little salary u are paying.
If one day,one of ur children comes to spend weekend with you and the lady gives him Poison, don't blame the maid,but blame the devil in u.
Ika ni e,no other name best suitable for u.

You are one of the sponsors of ur pastor's Child ,who is studying abroad,u also contributed 80% to the new Church auditorium,while Ur mother is still LAPO 's client at home just because of ur sibling's School fees ,all in name of sowing seeds.
You will definitely reap evil because
you are the real definition of elelesinrin.
Yours is not different from pharisees.

Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques, supermarkets, we never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff.
And sometimes exchange contacts.

But the moment we are out of these shops and want to buy banana, corn etc by the roadside, our bargaining game gets off to the roof.

Poor widow with 12 hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even take out her time to explain how difficult it was for her to even buy it, how the economy is so tough. But we insist that if it's not N50, we are not paying.

Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. But because 'half bread is better chin chin', this woman is forced to call you back and sell to you at little or no gain.

In her heart, she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently reassures herself that 'It's well. God will definitely provide.''

While you happily chop the luscious banana. Take some seconds out and think about this.

I'm always moved to tears when I see people who genuinely and helplessly hawk petty goods to feed and survive for that day, especially women and children.
And I sometimes give them little coins without buying anything from them which has attracted blessings.
Can't forget a day after buying boli at Ifaki-Ekiti, I dashed the old woman, Just #400,the next I could hear from her was,''my son,any day kidnapers come after u, miraculously,u would escape."
I looked at her and said which kind prayer is this,because I never witnessed kidnapping attempt,but surprisingly, just 3 days after, kidnappers stormed my residence,they captured me,but how they didn't succeed in taking me away or killed me remains Miracle.

Please don't bargain hard with small vendors especially roadside hawkers/traders. They do business not to buy designer bags, trendy phones and watches, Gucci shoes and designer clothes but to LIVE and EAT for that day and the children share the remaining money to take to school the next day (if any left).
"He who gives to the poor makes the surest saving for the Hereafter.".

*Think about it*

Good morning all.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Problem, Dear? / An Explanation Of The 7 Fundamental Traits Of Gemini / 5 Spiritual Activities You Should Observe During A Personal Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.