Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? (1213 Views)

I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin / What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by WafiJoe(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2007
Hello Nairalanders plz there is something that has been bothering me since. I want a good cream that will make my skin look soft, smooth (and sweet), but I dont want the one that will bleach me cos I am very dark (u can check my profile to see my pic so u know how dark I am). Please if any of u know any cream for dark ppl plz just give me the name of the cream, plz i dont want the one that will bleach me. Thanks to those that will contribute I will be very greatful.
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
Ghana soap no be bad idea O!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by WafiJoe(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
plz thankx where can i get it
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by naijacutee(f): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
Wow, you have beautiful, dark skin!!! Keep it up!
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by WafiJoe(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2007
I relli wanna know da name of the cream that will keep ma skin glowing cheesy
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by naijacutee(f): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2007
What cream do you already use? I find that Dove moisturizer for dry skin works for me, as my skin is extremely dry from the hard water in this area.

Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by Sarifat(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2007
try nature essence
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by londoner: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2007
Try 100% natural cocoa butter, its very good and isn't greasy. Shea butter is good, as well as olive oil.
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by kemisole(f): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2007
natural shea butter
Re: Please Any One Know The Name Of Cream For Black Ppl? by WafiJoe(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2007
Thanx you all

(1) (Reply)

Dress Sense / Guys, How Do You Feel Seeing A Male Stylist? / 20 Year Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Andrea Iyamah Featured....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.