Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. (691 Views)

2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Children Didn't Vote But Participated In Katsina North Senatorial By-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Durabest: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
From my observation i noticed that Nigeria would be given to another wrong person to lead reason why i withdrew my support for one of the presidential candidates.Buying of votes and religion mentality will continue to drag the country backward.The world is leaving us behind because of bad leaders,if the devil must go break in 2023 then we must speak in one voice and stand by it,those that want to sell their votes get ready to suffer for it.
Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Zionmdde: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
One thing you will understand is that some parties are banking on the voting power of the uneducated, unexposed and illiterate rural populace to win the election. They will always boast that the main voters are in the villages, because they believe those one can easily be swayed by little token.

These same parties are afraid of the votes of the well educated and exposed citizens because they know they will never be able to buy those votes. Example, you can look at the voting results from places like ikoyi, lekki and compare with that of ajegunle, ikorodu, you will see that it's those that are suffering that are helping these bad leaders come into power

Anyway we will cast our votes, let the majority decide their leader, no.matter how the jungle is, some persons will never beg

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by habsydiamond(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
The suffering from the last sales of election is the major reason we are in this current mess. I hope the masses have learnt their lessons from the past event and vote for a credible individual than voting for stipend that can only provide 1week food... the suffering will become unbearable if we vote the wrong person this time around.
Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Malory: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Durabest:
From my observation i noticed that Nigeria would be given to another wrong person to lead reason why i withdrew my support for one of the presidential candidates.Buying of votes and religion mentality will continue to drag the country backward.The world is leaving us behind because of bad leaders,if the devil must go break in 2023 then we must speak in one voice and stand by it,those that want to sell their votes get ready to suffer for it.
If you suggest we should all speak with one voice in 2023 then who do you think we should vote for or should we abstain from voting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Durabest: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Malory:
If you suggest we should all speak with one voice in 2023 then who do you think we should vote for or should we abstain from voting?
Let it come to south north has tested but not trusted the two southern we need to vote one.
Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Malory: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Durabest:
Let it come to south north has tested but not trusted the two southern we need to vote one.
Then since you are no longer supporting Tinubu it means we have to rally behind Peter Obi. He is the best amongst the two even though he isn't a saint.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Durabest: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Malory:
Then since you are no longer supporting Tinubu it means we have to rally behind Peter Obi. He is the best amongst the two even though he isn't a saint.
It is hard to find a black goat in the night but it's not imposible if we can ask others for lights.
Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Malory: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Durabest:
It is hard to find a black goat in the night but it's not imposible if we can ask others for lights.
Then it is safe to say that Peter Obi is the light. Stop sitting on the fence.
Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Durabest: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Malory:
Then it is safe to say that Peter Obi is the light. Stop sitting on the fence.
Obi need to do more underground work,in rural areas if he must be the light,he should work directly with those going to house of assemblies why am saying this is because party agents that can't bear the heat will always run b4 the main result is declared.i visitd my LGA for political inspections and i noticed many things.Obi should just sit in Abuja and ignor those labour party candidates that is going for various positions those guys have influence too.politics is basically on if you support me i support you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates. by Malory: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Durabest:
Obi need to do more underground work,in rural areas if he must be the light,he should work directly with those going to house of assemblies why am saying this is because party agents that can't bear the heat will always run b4 the main result is declared.i visitd my LGA for political inspections and i noticed many things.Obi should just sit in Abuja and ignor those labour party candidates that is going for various positions those guys have influence too.politics is basically on if you support me i support you.
This is a good advice.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Igbos In Support Of Ekweremmadu Detention In United Kingdom / Thousands Of Pdp,adc Members In Oyo Decamp To Apc / You're Not Qualified To Suggest A President For Nigerians, - Tinubu Roasts Obasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.