Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Is My Cold Room Design Not Efficient - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is My Cold Room Design Not Efficient (411 Views)

How Modern Art Paintings Redefine Aesthetics In Living Room Design / How Can I Maximize My Cold Room Storage? Read On! / Why Does My Cold Room Keep Breaking Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Cold Room Design Not Efficient by FalolaOlajumoke: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cold rooms are highly effective in preserving meat, vaccines, vegetables and other items, and they vary in size and cooling rate. Designing cold storage facilities to suit your exact business features and conditions will save you both energy, construction and installation costs.

Are you considering building a cold room for your business? I’ll be sharing some important factors to consider before designing one. But first, what are the components of a cold room?

Click to continue... https://ofinglobal.com.ng/2022/11/29/5-things-to-consider-before-designing-a-cold-room/
Re: Why Is My Cold Room Design Not Efficient by Kaybee7000(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
we have howo head that we just bought and never used,can we get cold room that we can use to hook the head as rent or that we can be paying instalmentally?

How can i reach if any of this is availanble?
Re: Why Is My Cold Room Design Not Efficient by ofinglobal(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kaybee7000:
we have howo head that we just bought and never used,can we get cold room that we can use to hook the head as rent or that we can be paying instalmentally?

How can i reach if any of this is availanble?

Hi
We do not rent out cold rooms but we can talk via a phone call or whatsapp and see if we can reach an agreement. Kindly send your number.
Re: Why Is My Cold Room Design Not Efficient by Kaybee7000(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
ofinglobal:

Hi
We do not rent out cold rooms but we can talk via a phone call or whatsapp and see if we can reach an agreement. Kindly send your number.

pls how can i reach u?
my contacs sir

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Get The Best Out Of Your Signage And Outdoor Advertising / Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes / Crypto-pump-saturday: On The Crowing Of The Cock; Arise To Buy These Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.