Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Php Code Probs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Code Probs (551 Views)

Please Help Me With Php Code To Submit Picture To Database / Having Probs Installing Fireboard Forum In Joomla 2.5.4 / Php Code For Search Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Code Probs by Stgab: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
greeting to all,please i'm a new biz to php and i have been on tutorial(lynda.com).i'd install wamp server on my xp, tryed runing some code,the title will display but the body will not output,i use ecomodo pad,so what do i do? Please gurus in the house.don't mind my typing from phone
Re: Php Code Probs by ax242001(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
Remember, to always open and close your PHP script .

Example

<?php

php script and commands

?>

I hope you did it like this ?.
Re: Php Code Probs by ax242001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
Try this Website below : -

http:///3ujuw7a

let me know about your view about it ?. more question reach me immediately.
Re: Php Code Probs by Fayimora(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2011
St_gab:

greeting to all,please i'm a new biz to php and i have been on tutorial(lynda.com).i'd install wamp server on my xp, tryed runing some code,the title will display but the body will not output,i use ecomodo pad,so what do i do? Please gurus in the house.don't mind my typing from phone

And whers the code you tried?
Re: Php Code Probs by Stgab: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2011
Any code at all doesn't work.a friend of mine tryed the other day it did run, but mine only displays title on browser bar?
Re: Php Code Probs by Fayimora(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Post what you have here!!!! Thats the only way I can see what you are doing wrong!

put this in a file and try it!

<?php
echo "HELLO!";
?>

what did you save the file as? I mean the file extension
Re: Php Code Probs by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
2 Questions:

1: What is the url that is displayed in the browser?
2: Try view the source: Alt+V then U / ctrl + u / whatever / Maybe View menu -> Source (depends on browser)
Re: Php Code Probs by ax242001(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
Just post your php script or if you have uploaded it online, we need the URL of the website?.

waiting for you?.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Assist In Getting Quick Book Accounting / Payrol Software And Price / Website Review Urgent Before I Launch / Bloggers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.