Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt (70093 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 / Students' Romance In Classroom: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by Quintopia: 4:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:
there is no difference between children of nowadays and children of olden days. It's just that we're in a digital generation now. Internet has exposed a lot of atrocities going on in secondary schools.

Back then when I was in secondary school, I dey finger kpekus, I dey press & suck bobby. Omo E don tay I bad oo! People like us get special chair for hell fire.

Omo my brotha, I don't even know why they're disturbing those kids.

The goat that videoed them, I'm sure he's a church mumu.
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by Sammy5413(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Ok, now can we see the video?
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by Randy100: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2022
FuckSilly:

Would you want your underage daughter to have sex in peace if you sent her to school?
Or deh ho low ree buu
Ruu kuu
Common sense is really not common. Would you want your underage daughter to be on camera while having sex?
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by FuckSilly: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Randy100:

Common sense is really not common. Would you want your underage daughter to be on camera while having sex?
The fool here is the one who thinks underage pupils are supposed to be allowed to have sex in peace.
My daughter can't be raised to be so loose and wayward.
It's fools like yhu who would raise children like that.
Besides, it's better for them to be filmed and exposed so that they can be corrected than to keep it a secret and they continue to do it.

GROW SOME SENSE D0 LT
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by QueenEsther1: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:
there is no difference between children of nowadays and children of olden days. It's just that we're in a digital generation now. Internet has exposed a lot of atrocities going on in secondary schools.

Back then when I was in secondary school, I dey finger kpekus, I dey press & suck bobby. Omo E don tay I bad oo! People like us get special chair for hell fire.

You do not need to wait for hell fire. It is not a funny place at all. Please be sorry for the wrongs you have done and look up to Jesus Christ.
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by Sonoyom(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
mrksquare:

In Community Boys Secondary school Elelenwo I guess ?

Yes boss, which set you been dey abeg?
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by Randy100: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
FuckSilly:

The fool here is the one who thinks underage pupils are supposed to be allowed to have sex in peace.
My daughter can't be raised to be so loose and wayward.
It's fools like yhu who would raise children like that.
Besides, it's better for them to be filmed and exposed so that they can be corrected than to keep it a secret and they continue to do it.

GROW SOME SENSE D0 LT

If you had sense you would have known that some wayward children were still trained by so called strict parents and the children still chose their wayward ways, but like I said " common sense is really not common".
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by subcbouy: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aboy and Agirl. Wida you fk chinda here!
They will never learn to be careful in life.
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by FuckSilly: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Randy100:

If you had sense you would have known that some wayward children were still trained by so called strict parents and the children still chose their wayward ways, but like I said " common sense is really not common".
You see how STUPǏD you are?
You even said "some"
Common sense should tell you that being strict and principled doesn't mean that someone is harsh or wicked. Of course, even if some parents try as much as possible to do their best, some of you have been cursed never to take corrections, no matter how some parents tries to train you well, you'll still end up being useless.
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by sureinfo: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Na wa o, see wetin our young students dey do undecided
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by ayenale1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
effects of reproduction...they are rehearsing the topic reproductive system grin...
Re: Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt by LogicBomb8: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

That na normal thing na

Me way dey play footsie with my class mate that time for primary 6
what is footsie pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.