Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West From Twitter For Inciting Violence (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West From Twitter For Inciting Violence (video) (305 Views)

"Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele / Bbnaija 7: SHEGGZ Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out Over Domestic Violence (video) / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West From Twitter For Inciting Violence (video) by thisweekng: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kanye West was banned from Twitter immediately after making his remarks on Thursday. This occurs less than two weeks after his account was restored on November 21, 2022, before to Elon Musk's $44 billion takeover of the social networking site.

The new Twitter CEO subsequently maintained that he had nothing to do with West's return to Twitter. His account was suspended for the first time two months ago.

Many have blamed the current restriction on a confrontation between West and Musk, when the rapper posted a disputed image of billionaire Ari Emanuel splashing water over the back of the latter's head with a hose. "Let's always remember this as my last tweet #ye24," he captioned the photo.

Please like and subscribe to my YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc7JPcQdk3I

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West From Twitter For Inciting Violence (video) by devilmaycry: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
I'm still wondering why a sane human will vote for Tinubu ?

With all the speech errors and physical state...nigga should be on vacation taking care of himself but nooo...greed and power will not allow him

It will not be well with those backing him up
Re: Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West From Twitter For Inciting Violence (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wahala wear gele ,Aso oke and shoes on top Kanye matter.
Re: Elon Musk Suspends Kanye West From Twitter For Inciting Violence (video) by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lol. Easy to say free speech is allowed until it goes overboard.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Record Of The Week: Wande Coal: Mushin 2 Mo' Hits (2009) / He Becomes The Most Powerful Army General In Nigeria Due To His Vicious Rule / Alchemy Of Souls S2: Light And Shadow :jang UK And Jin Bu Yeon ( Nasku)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.