Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun (42139 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Lambata: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Pls na ask I dey ask oooo. Is Gov Adeleke Muslim
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Who's akintola to be speaking for christians? Who made him spokeperson of CAN?

He's a renowned Anti Christ so why the sudden change of heart? Why the love and sympathy? What point is he trying to make? Fairness and just? That's hypocrisy. He should remain in his space. CAN will speak when it consider it right to speak.
He's speaking for his fellow humans irrespective of affiliation. I know that's something strange to you. Try it,it won't kill you.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by snipernigga(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Meanwhile they are blind to Muslim -Muslim ticket
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Atlantis585: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
When will these Mumuric idiots learn to shut up? The man never start and una don dey complain. Buhari Islamized Nigerian cabinet and other appointments and you did not utter a word.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

For your information, I am a full blooded Ibibio man. In you people's myopic mind , anyone that has contrary view, is Igbo. Foolishness in high place

"High place"? Mr Ibibio, sure you completed Primary School education?
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by IfnobeGod20: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
The proponent of religion doesn't matter in south west. Please what are you seeing? Is religion now matter in south west?
What this man will cause in south west is just doing press up and a time bomb.
He's now playing smart but let me quickly burst his bubbles. Christains are the most tolerance religion and setting in the whole wide world. CAN will never talk because it is immaterial to them. The one that matter to them is the national politics which APC want to change with their annoying Muslim-muslim ticket.
So, MURIC, CAN has grown past that level of talking irrational issue.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by onuman: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
SW MURIC, the problem of southern Nigeria in dysfunctional one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by penceman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
He is ignorantly BATIFIED
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
funshint:
Are Christians complaining? It's like head is paining this one.

Some Muslims said outright that Osun PDP won on a "Christian-Christian" ticket, because, though the governor is a Muslim, he actually used to be a Christian.

Well, let's see how other appointments go.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Shawl001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
By the way,
That Akintola Picture should be changed pls. Anytime I here or read about muric, it's that picture that always pops up.
Someone should get another picture of him, biko.

He looks like a hunter in that picture.
And I know he's not a hunter.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by okorogodwin4(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
When was the last time the mumuric man told boharrri to stop doing the same thing he is accussing Adeleke of
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by princenaira(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hypocrisy at the highest peak. Mr. Muric head,have you condemned Buhari for his own marginalization?
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by eddyj36(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Foolish mumuric man. Let him speak up against Tinubu muslim Muslim ticket first then we can take him seriously.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Karufi: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
I love Muric for the unbias and religions bigot
This kind of people we want in the society
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by ComeToJesus: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kayberg:

These are why MURIC reacted…

When you see an old man running in the afternoon, it's either he is pursuing something or something is pursuing him.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
pquaver:

He is showing your hypocrisy..
So you are a yoruba mooslim? No wonder you are always bitter. grin
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Gospel2Day: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
The national spokesman of the religion of bloodsheds, beheadings and bombings has issued a veiled threat, should 'Nurudeen' change or challenge the status quo in Hijab and Public Schools matter. Islam and peace are ancient and eternal enemies. They CANNOT coexist.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by lukency(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who send am
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Galadimabawa: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
wahala for everywhere
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BeardedMeat(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

For your information, I am a full blooded Ibibio man. In you people's myopic mind , anyone that has contrary view, is Igbo. Foolishness in high place
Hahaha grin

Okealaaye right now..

Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by fof1: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
TheLawAsItIs:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/01/islamic-group-muric-accuses-governor-adeleke-marginalising-christians-osun-appointing

PLS WHO SENT MURIC ON ASSIGNMENT? BCOZ,ME I DIDN'T SEND DEM WORK...THIS IS BUSYBODY IN FULL FORCE...CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED IS UTTER HYPOCRISY...

MODERATOR OR CHAIRMAN, PLS TELL MURIC TO ADVISE BUHARI ON APPOINTMENTS AND LEAVE ADEKEKE ALONE...JOOR!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is good, he's advocating for fairness, equity and justice. I love that from him.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by GoodIsGod: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Always looking for trouble. grin

We christians are okay with the selection don't come and cause Jihad upon say your Muslim brother appointed Muslims.

If he likes let him give all appointments to Muslims.
Very few Christians are politicians and those who are not don't look for worldly posts or die fighting for posts.

Muric. Thanks so much don't cause Jihad on this issue.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by fof1: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
TheLawAsItIs:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/01/islamic-group-muric-accuses-governor-adeleke-marginalising-christians-osun-appointing

PLS WHO SENT MURIC ON ASSIGNMENT? BCOZ,ME I DIDN'T SEND DEM WORK...THIS IS BUSYBODY IN FULL FORCE...CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED IS UTTER HYPOCRISY...
MODERATOR OR CHAIRMAN, PLS TELL MURIC TO ADVISE BUHARI ON APPOINTMENTS AND LEAVE ADEKEKE ALONE...JOOR!
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by zionstaar75: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
APC2:
He is just doing this to save face. He is a Tinubu urch1n and want to sound right for the sake of Agbado. Christians are not complaining and you can't instigate christians against him.
did u do comprehension in English language?shame dey catch me for u.u definitely didn't finish reading the article I can bet.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by BeardedMeat(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

He's speaking for his fellow humans irrespective of affiliation. I know that's something strange to you. Try it,it won't kill you.
You mean terrorists are humans?
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Menclothing: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
It's serious oooooo
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by luizpippo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
I thought some agbado urchins used the fact that Osun governor elect and hair deputy were Christians to support their muslim muslim ticket back in June?

So the man is now a muslim?
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by chloride6: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by wellmax(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
This Ishaq of a guy is so jobless and aimless. He seems to score cheap point with this. Unfortunately he failed woefully. Are Christians complaining, does everything have to be about religion?

I wonder how he became a Prof, this man should get a life before it's too late.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by akanbiaa(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
herkeem:
Trying to fair...... Weldone Muric.
Being fair has nothing to do with religion people profess, but how the leaders treat people that they lead over.
Re: MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun by Amaggedon: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
priceactionx:
Muric man wey we know, e dey happy for deep inside him like that. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Muric dey feel concern now... grin grin grin grin. Wonderful God!.

Besides, most of these people are just figure head religiously especially osun, oyo people. They are mostly core traditionalist. They don't joke with incantations and charms. Even their yoruba name reflects in it... Nothing bad in it anyway. Na their identity and what they believe in. Those chirstain/Muslim identities are just for face.
You know the religious fanatic well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.