Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku (1703 Views)

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Maxymilliano(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
The Northern Leaders Consultative Forum has endorsed Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The group comprises Christian and Muslim religious and political leaders in the north — including Yakubu Dogara, former speaker of the house of representatives.

The group endorsed Abubakar on Friday at a media conference in Abuja, following the adoption of a report by its technical criteria committee.

The report was presented by Simon Achuba, former deputy governor of Kogi state.

The group said after evaluation of all the presidential candidates, Abubakar is “the best”.

It is evident that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is heading for implosion and extinction; hence, it cannot be the party for now and in the future, because of its rejection to embrace inclusiveness in a diverse country like Nigeria. After the 2023 elections, APC may be dead and buried as a political party,” the report reads]/b].

“[b]While the duo (NNPP and LP) may emerge as strong contenders in the political arena in the future, from all indications, PDP appears to be the best option to adopt and support

All it takes is to sustain and tackle some of the problems and challenges this country is facing.

“Certainly, with proper consultations and inclusive appointments, which is mindful of the federal character principle with a sincere consideration of diverse issues such as religious affiliation, geographical location, and ethnic identity, which many believe will enhance justice, fairness and equity, after a careful evaluation of all the issues highlighted above, we hereby recommend the adoption of the PDP to all lovers of democracy in Nigeria for the 2023 presidential election.”

The report was put to a voice vote by Dogara and was unanimously adopted by the members.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hes-the-best-option-dogara-northern-religious-leaders-endorse-atiku/amp

1 Like

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by shuttox: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vote your conscience..

1 Like

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by MandelaLives: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
We already know the game plan. Even Kwankwaso is stepping down for Atiku in January.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by mbaboy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is better than Tinibu 100 times. 2023 is between Atiku and Tinibu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by uba1991: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is the best decision. We like Peter obi but he don't have the capacity to stop APC. I wish Peter Obi will join hands with Atiku so that we can stop these evil people that are pushing a dead man as president.

2 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Anybody close to Dogara should ask him how much Atiku bought this endorsement from him.

9 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by PureMe01: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
uba1991:
This is the best decision. We like Peter obi but he don't have the capacity to stop APC. I wish Peter Obi will join hands with Atiku so that we can stop these evil people that are pushing a dead man as president.

Na so una talk about Buhari for 2015 to deceive us about PDP's failures until e enter,then turn to demon. Em driver na Igbo,em cook na reverend sister blablabla until the Fulani man enter start em danfodio mission. Look where we are now with another format.

Fulani cannot hand over to Fulani. It's not done. Imagine Igbo man handing over to Igbo man or Yoruba man handing over to Yoruba man, this country would have been on fire by now. Enough of the scam. Nobody mumu for this country. How one tribe go wan cage the rest of Nigeria just like that? Afterall same Atiku went to Kaduna and told North NEVER to vote a Southerner but he wants Southern votes to win elections. Any Southerner who votes Atiku is really cursed even tho he's way better than thiefnubuu for sure.

Na so if Atiku wins now,2031 another Fulani will come again

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
im yoruba and i believe atiku is the best option too right now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by money121(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
LambA
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
uba1991:
Which Peter obi joining hands with atiku? Joke of the week. The majority of the votes atiku got in the middle belt, South west, south south and south east were made possible because of Obi. Obi will secure thise regions , come February, including at least, one state in the south west. Before you react, how many states did they(apc) win in s/west in 2019?

6 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
uba1991:
Since when did APC become evil party to you northerners?
Una well done o

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Righthussle: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hes-the-best-option-dogara-northern-religious-leaders-endorse-atiku/amp

So a Fulani man handing over to another Fulani man means inclusiveness in a diverse country like Nigeria ?

I no blame you, na thunder I blame. Because if to say thunder dey fire people wey e suppose fire, you no go even open that your dirty mouth to talk that rubbish.

I MAY VOTE ATIKU IN 2031 not 2023

4 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Arafat2022: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
The unifier AtikuOkowa a unity ticket that will take Nigeria to Grace land, Nigeria belongs to Muslim and Christian if we truly believe in progress of the country we must work together in every Field.
May PDP AtikuOkowa succedd to Rescues Redirect and Rebuild Nigeria
AtikuOkowa Organizing for Action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by uba1991: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Which Peter obi joining hands with atiku? Joke of the week. The majority of the votes atiku got in the middle belt, South west, south south and south east were made possible because of Obi. Obi will secure thise regions , come February, including at least, one state in the south west. Before you react, how many states did they(apc) win in s/west in 2019?
when Buhari was on the ballot.
Atiku is the second most popular politician in the north after Buhari.
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

As in Hon. Dogara left APC to endorse HE Atiku the PDP G-5 Governors are accusing of perpetuating the imbalance of Northernising PDP.

What kind of politics without character is this?

2 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
uba1991:
when Buhari was on the ballot.
Atiku is the second most popular politician in the north after Buhari.
I see..so how many states did he win in 2019 in the north? I mean the atiku?

3 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Honjoshy4u: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
No sane person should vote for APC....
Tinubu is already a comedian; he will be worst than Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by uba1991: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
PureMe01:

Na so Una talk about Buhari for 2015 until e enter to deceive us about PDPs failure,then turn to demon. Em driver na Igbo,em cook na reverend sister blablabla until the Fulani man enter start em danfodio mission. Look here we are.

Fulani cannot hand over to Fulani. Enough of the scam. Na so if Atiku wins now,2031 another Fulani will come again
don't forget 2011. PDP rule for 16 years but the north only had 2 years.
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by uba1991: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
as I said, Buhari was on the ballot and rice was not 50k.
Now the whole North is for Atiku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by slivertongue: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
its better than choosing apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Chinonye2022(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
u dey smoke igbo who knew Obi before in national politics if not for Atiku 2019 some people wil b asking who is Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Penguin2: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hypocrites!

How can you reject Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket but support a Muslim succeeding a Muslim and a northerner succeeding a northerner, and you claim to be fighting for the rights of Christians?

No sir, you are just a selfish hypocrite.

Imagine saying Atiku is the most capable in the race? Someone that is third behind Obi and Kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by EngrKemp: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dogara is a bigot..

How is atiku the best option?

I'm supporting Obi because that is the embodiment of equity,fairness and sense of belonging..

How can a fulani core northern man rule Nigeria for 8 years where we witness so much hardship and reckless killing by fulani herdsmen and oppression from the north ,bad economy etc hand over to another fulani northrrn man again?

If Obi isn't contesting to be president,I would v suppported bola tinubu even tho I know he is not going to be the president we desire but there must be respect and equity.

The north wants to keep keeping power but do nothing progressive with it.

We v witnessed so much retrogression in Nigeria courtesy of the northern misrule from military and now this....

After atiku,they will also want to keep it and hand over to tambuwal. That's their style..
In all the national exams,the north comes last so what happens to progress ?
U come last yet u want to always lead those that come first?
Where does such arrangements bring progress? The south simply wants rotational so everyone v a sense of belonging and that is the meaning of a country.
U want to head every agency and u wonder why Nigeria is going down every day?
Naira is fast becoming the most useless currency from 180 naira in 2015 that a southerner was president and now it's going above 800 naira.
There was recession during gej presidency about twice but we didn't feel it because of the soundness of his economic team.
Adeshina,ngozi okonjo iweala, segun aganga etc..

Can u compare these people with what we v now as ministers?
Never!!!

Thanks to amaechi as minister.
I wish we v people like amaechi,fashola,Obi,adeshina,iweala,kwakwanso( good but needs to wait till after 8 years) , marwa that is now in NDLEA fighting drug barons contesting.. marwa should also wait for the next 8 years because now power is coming to the south .

As it stands, Obi is the best option..
Not that Obi is the best that Nigeria could v offer but within those contesting, Obi is the best and all those that want to see Nigeria work for all Nigerians and not a lopsided Nigeria where some certain people feel they should own everything, Obi is the answer.

Obi has votes lockdown in

South south 90%
South East 92%
South West 47%

Lagos and Abuja 75%

North Central 60%

Southern Kaduna 60%

Taraba 80% ( don't forget that Taraba,benue and some parts of Kogi used to be Eastern Nigeria before 1963)

Kogi 45%

Plateau 80%

Southern Bauchi 75%

Southern Gombe 65%

Southern borno 30%

Igbos are the 2nd largest spread across all states in Nigeria so expect larger votes even in core states that people don't give obi any chance.

Educated and enlightened Nigerians that want the country to work are voting Obi.

Abroad Nigerians are voting Obi

Our celebraties are voting Obi

Other African leaders and presidents that understand that Nigeria needs to stand and take the lead are supporting Obi for the sake of African growth.

It's about Nigeria survival and not any bodies turn.

Who even made it their turn?

A very dangerous precedence ...
More like what we saw in the military..

We want a president and not a presidency..

As aspirant,u r contesting to be a president,u r not contest to be a " presidency" .. we want a president and not a presidency.... We don't want to be lead by a cartel headed by a demanted figure head.

Period.

These people in public offices today v cheated the Nigerian masses in this life and in the after life.
They r busy cornering every wealth to themselves .
They v already sold their souls to the devil and hence,ready to perish in hell so they want to v a full blast enjoyment on earth with our common wealth leaving the masses to perish.
After life, they v subjected Nigerians to that point where the masses find it difficult to live an upright life hence making heaven becomes so difficult,to survive as a Nigerian,u need to lie about age, cut corners etc to sustain in ur job so u r on ur way to hell too (God forbids)

Before u graduate, employment age has left u n u r left to start refiving ur age.

Jobs in government are being sold to the highest bidders so even as a jobless youth,u need to hustle money anyhow to get ur employment letter. U could steal.. u could do yahoo yahoo.
The chain continues..
They made the system in such a way u may not be able to escape. Pure wickedness.
In this hardship,they live in excessive luxury and comfort ..they v all the dollars to merry round the world with out a blink.
They can afford anything.
Politics now is most profitable business.
How money is shared n not made.

Take back ur country...

Vote obi

Vote wisely

Afenifere are truth speakers..
They Support Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by uba1991: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Google is your friend.
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by naijapips04: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

He was contesting against Buhari. Now's he is contesting against Tinubu. Easy win for Atiku.
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by bdon123(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I dont know if its dogara that will vote for us come 2023.
All we know,we taking power frm this thieves 2023 n giving it to Obi.We d masses must be respected.

1 Like

Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by MadmanObi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sai Atiku
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by MadmanObi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Atiku is your next president
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Eriokanmi: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
MadmanObi:

Atiku is your next president
Only in my dreams
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by Eriokanmi: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
naijapips04:

He was contesting against Buhari. Now's he is contesting against Tinubu. Easy win for Atiku.
Okay oo. I heard u
Re: He’s The Best Option’ — Dogara, Northern Religious Leaders Endorse Atiku by MadmanObi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Only in my dreams

You have no choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Aisha Yesufu Request More Fund From Obidients (pic) / CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position / How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.