Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,298 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes (1706 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Chinedu Rhodes Vivor,LP Lagos Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi Has Lost Yoruba Votes For Mocking Tinubu – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
It started when he went to seek the igbos who are minorities visitors in Lagos and instigated his mother's tribe to be ready to take Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igbos should continue with more plan to take over Lagos.....

We dey here

5 Likes

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Toluwanise247(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Let him lick his …….
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by haffaze777(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shinedu should be send back to Anambra

7 Likes

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Neckpresser101: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
It's too early to count your chicks don't you think?
I'm not supporting GrV o but wait first
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by NothingDoMe: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Most illiterates in the SW won't understand that all these rubbish tribal posts are for political reasons.

They're swallowing everything hook line and sinker.

Most of these online urchin warriors will delete their account when trouble starts in real life.

4 Likes

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
It started when he went to seek the igbos who are minorities visitors in Lagos and instigated his mother's tribe to be ready to take Lagos
Fulani herdsman grin why are you ashamed of your root undecided

I don't think you know what it means when someone's father is from Lagos undecided

You better go back to cattle rearing!!! grin grin

Even a day old will see through your propaganda grin

If he was supposed to lose, oba will not declare oro, mc Oluomo will not threaten people undecided

Borrow sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
How are you sure this is not a propaganda post from APC camp? Can you name who posted it? You guys believe everything over the net.

Anyway congrats to whomever wins. Nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by duro4chang(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
He must lose now.
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Oskiki: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
No igbo man wrote that piece. Trust me
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by baralatie(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
His dissing of his own connection with Yoruba was one problem
His support of Biafra movement was another problem
Then his poor views of Lagos was disastrous.he looked like a stranger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Jackson105: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
We will not vote Chinedu in Lagos, he should go and rule them in Anambra.
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by XY23: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

Please, remind us how Jimi Agbaje also lost yoruba votes. Lol, you'll keep shouting 'our Lagos' for the next 50 years and yet never benefit from the good Lagos has to offer.
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake writeup from Apc to deceive voters
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Fortruth: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Igbos should continue with more plan to take over Lagos.....

We dey here

You Blackies are so local it’s a shame. Lagos…. Considered by many as the worse city/state in the world. Even you Mr Man, you dont own it…

FOOLS
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

Please, remind us how Jimi Agbaje also lost yoruba votes. Lol, you'll keep shouting 'our Lagos' for the next 50 years and yet never benefit from the good Lagos has to offer.

I wud have reminded u but u get coconut head.

So no need wasting my time abi na waisting grin grin
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fortruth:

You Blackies are so local it’s a shame. Lagos…. Considered by many as the worse city/state in the world. Even you Mr Man, you dont own it…

FOOLS

I alone don't own it but Yorubas owns it.
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake writeup from Apc to deceive voters

Taken from obidio.ts group chat
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Fortruth: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

I alone don't own it but Yorubas owns it.

Nope…. FG owns it, all lands, they own Obas palace self… even my village they own…

All this bragging Blackies like to do when they are living largely on shythole places with THIEVES in government houses… too bad
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by 2special(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Confused entity, Yorubas are betrayers but they don't discriminate.....

1 Like

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by zeuss: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC is the architect of this write up
... To sow enmity and extricate yoruba LP from the LP family.

1 Like

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by didroon43: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is plain stupid and gutter behaviour. But what do I expect from folks that reasons like you.

1 Like

Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Aldol: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Their mission has failed
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by Cajal(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Let him lick his …….
Wound
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
zeuss:
It look like what Igbos can write. Be accountable for once.
All those damning tweets against Yoruba from CRV is that from APC too
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shinedu should would send back to Anambra
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 4:50am On Mar 19, 2023
zeuss:

Keep denying... Even Nnamdi Kanu said more than this, and you igbos were hailing him

There is no insult kanu didn't insult yorubas while his igbo brothers were hailing him to do more..

Keep denying... Video evidence dey well well
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by DenreleDave(m): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2023
didroon43:
This is plain stupid and gutter behaviour. But what do I expect from folks that reasons like you.

What do u expect from a tribe that was foolishly instructed by Nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa?

A whole tribe dt claims to be educated were controlled like zombie by kanu, obi and ekpa
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by broadman20: 5:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Sincerely speaking from the time of Awolowo till now,

The Yorubas really love PROPAGANDA.

But they will be the first to accuse you of using Propaganda against them.

What a race?
Re: How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes by zeuss: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
DenreleDave:

Keep denying... Even Nnamdi Kanu said more than this, and you igbos were hailing him

There is no insult kanu didn't insult yorubas while his igbo brothers were hailing him to do more..

Keep denying... Video evidence dey well well

You are such a fool....... Is GRV not a LAGOSIAN?

Dont worry Fulani soldiers will soon come and sieze tinubu's looted mandate..... Continue in your foly but be advised that Lagos and the looted nandate will b the victim not innocent Ibo.
Animals

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre / Asari Dokunbo: Releasing Kanu Is Rewarding Criminality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.