Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima (22384 Views)

Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Greatechng(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Not all Nigerians mean well for this great country.

Those that mean well has this foresight that someone wants to toy with the future of this great country and we’ll not allow it come 2023.

Apc or Pdp none should enter there with their candidates
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Gaabasky: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
I am not a politician n don't support any political party but from the looks of the things, APC will not only win but wil set a record.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Mrmb: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
smiley
Outright deceit. Trust these people, at your own peril. They show the same solidarity to GEJ but on election day, they voted Buhari- the reasons i don't pity them as they are been killed by terrorists and bandits

This is different, checkout their support for Asiwaju during the primaries.... Jagaban is a different product, he is truly loved nationwide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by socialmediaman: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
justified007:

You guys are either naive politically or just like deceiving yourselves .

For your information , most of these governors are candidates in the coming federal election as well and the ones not contesting have their family members and strong political aides on the ballot and you expect them to throw everything away just because they want to spite Tinubu ?

Spite Tinubu for what? That’s the way you see it, not the way they do. Politics is about interest and Atiku o and Kwankwaso represent their interests more than Tinubu
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by tinsel: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
justified007:

You guys are either naive politically or just like deceiving yourselves .

For your information , most of these governors are candidates in the coming federal election as well and the ones not contesting have their family members and strong political aides on the ballot and you expect them to throw everything away just because they want to spite Tinubu ?
They have never heard what is called bandwagon effect which the governors will avoid and try to make sure their party win the presidential election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by SIONKPO1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Hi zombidients
Are you entertained?

Before you start screaming and wailing about Tinubu banner not there in jigawa. Here you have it.
Tinubu/Shettima alongside Governor Badaru himself.
Madugu will share the spoil there ask before you post
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Emmanuel602(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Hi zombidients
Are you entertained?

Before you start screaming and wailing about Tinubu banner not there in jigawa. Here you have it.
Tinubu/Shettima alongside Governor Badaru himself.

Sorry Boss, Tinubu was not there. This your picture is from Gumel, Jigawa state Tinubu did not attend the event
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by lhordspy: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emmanuel602:

Sorry Boss, Tinubu was not there. This your picture is from Gumel, Jigawa state Tinubu did not attend the event

The banner.. Someone said tinubu banner is not in jigawa state.
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by GoodLife4live: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Johel:

And so shall your hardship never seize... continue supporting evil,your children will grow in poverty.
all what u typed here are for u and for your next generation.... I reject it in JESUS NAME.... AMEN....

I REPEAT , MY PVC IS FOR TINUBU... IN SHA ALLAH.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by masterplan303(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin
socialmediaman:

Why do I think some loser is lying somewhere on a 6-spring bunk bed in a school hostel missing classes because he’s on nairaland all day?
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
socialmediaman:
These local APC politicians may win their elections but most of these people will vote Atiku or Kwankwaso at the presidential election

The ethnic bigoted campaign that bobo Chicago started is backfiring against him because Atiku is capitalizing on it in the north
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Dapson73(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
seguntijan:
Asiwaju Is Working Again Like He Is The Underdog.

When Akeredolu was asked about the 2023 presidential race, he said that they await the return of the Capo de Tutti.

Fashola also said that we should wait for him to speak.

Then on January 10, 2022, Tinubu went to the presidential villa and informed the president of his intention to run. ‘I have the capacity, the competence to rule’. You can’t forget that.

That made him the first in his party to formally make his interest known.

And immediately after that, he started a broad based national consultations, the kind that we have never seen before in a party’s presidential primary.

Tinubu did not sleep!

He was the most popular man in the party after the president who isn’t running yet he worked like he’s the least known.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu left no stone unturned in his elaborate nationwide consultations right from that January 10.

While others were dragging to declare, Tinubu was already on the field working and working very hard. Before they could finally declare, Asiwaju already had over 50% of the delegates either adhoc or statutory on his side.

He was not waiting to be imposed.

That was never in his plan.

Some ministers did not want to resign even after declaring which was against the new Electoral Law until the president held a meeting with them and asked those who were interested in running to resign. And even after that meeting, it was only Nwajuiba that resigned almost immediately. Others wanted to eat their cake and still have it. Chris Ngige in particular became a joke.

Amaechi also wanted to run but he was not open enough. He said that he wanted to hold a thanksgiving service at Adokie Ameisemaka stadium only to turn the thanksgiving to his presidential declaration. And for the second time, I was disappointed in him. I was disappointed because I did not understand why he was not truthful enough to call it his presidential contest declaration in the first instance. I received many calls on Oshiomole attending the declaration but my reply to the callers was that Amaechi invited him for a thanksgiving and Oshiomole honoured the invitation so if he changed it to a declaration, he was only deceiving himself.

The declaration by Ahmad Lawan was an afterthought. He had earlier told Tinubu that there was no need for him to come and inform them at the National Assembly that he was running because he already had their full support.

The vice president wanted to run but he was not bold enough to throw in the hat. He called his supporters sponsored speculators for promoting his ambition. He said that it’s all rumours but he later declared one night after we’d all gone to bed.

As all these and many more were going on, Tinubu had gotten more converts to his side.

And we saw how his hardwork paid off.

The same scenario is playing out going to the general election.

He won his party’s ticket in June and immediately he got it, he started consultations for the general election too. He has only taken 10 days off in London since then.

His party drew a campaign timetable which they have been following and any time that there’s a review, it is announced.

Tinubu has met with the business community that had in attendance Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe etc.

He went to Minna to meet with representatives on Nigerian farmers.

He also met with the solid mineral community and miners and investors in Lafia.

He was at Owerri and had a town hall meeting with leaders of private sector and organized trade associations.

He has also met with the Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

Between Dec 4 and 12, he will be abroad for international engagements.

On Dec 2, he is billed to meet with the organised private sector in Lagos and on Dec 21, he would have a meeting with the creative art practitioners.

I did not list the Kaduna town hall meeting with Arewa leaders because he did not arrange it, he was an invitee like other candidates. So there was no oversight.

Who has Atiku, his major challenger met?

A man who sows cassava will not reap agbado.

There is a reward for diligence.

There is a reward for good and proper planning and execution.

There is a reward for meaningful consultations.

There is a reward when the most favoured still works like he is the underdog.

I'm loving this. Zombidients will not even read through before antagonising the writer.

You've said nothing but the entire truth. Only that you forgot to add Pandora and his cohorts are scamming the Labourers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by saintrow1: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
ItsTutsi:
This is the population of Ebonyi and Imo State combined

Looooooool
You are wicked, you just nuked an entire region grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by daywatcher: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
On this election matter, Asiwaju has dot all the Is and crossed all the Ts. The result of 10 to 20 years of planning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by CBARRY1: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Same photo taken from different angles.
Wise-up !!
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Trill1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chia angry
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Omookunnimi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
ogologoamu:
cheesy

A man that couldn't attend the burial of his mother will not rule Nigeria.

Thifnubu is a fraud.

Idiot, Buhari didn't attended his mother burial yet he is your president today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by IreneJane: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
oka4ugoo:
But I didn't see anybody carrying any poster with Tinubu's pictures therein or anybody wearing Tinubu's customized cap abi na my eyes dey pain me so.

We all have our preferred candidates in different parties for each of the elective positions.

I go vote Peter Obi (Labour Party) for President, Uche Ekwenife (PDP) for Anambra Central, Ifeanyi Ibezi (APC) for Idemili north and south constituency and probably APGA candidate for House of Assembly.

In another news,

Ijust read: Aisha critic Aminu Mohammed to meet President Buhari.

Heaven knows if I have the opportunity to meet Buhari for Aso rock I go break his neck. Strangulating him would take time na from hand shake go for neck and break it.

I believe that just a day of Osibanjo in office as the President of Nigeria that things will turnaround.

Buhari pls die just die or resign. Depression too much for this country.

Na one local government you go vote for oga
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Peacecore: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
socialmediaman:
These local APC politicians may win their elections but most of these people will vote Atiku or Kwankwaso at the presidential election

The ethnic bigoted campaign that bobo Chicago started is backfiring against him because Atiku is capitalizing on it in the north
Are you for Obi or Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Stanleyyoung234: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:
2023 .... My PVC IS FOR TINUBU/ SHETTIMA CANDIDACY
b

Okay
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Tradman: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:
ur pvc is for obi
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Okechinwadike: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:
and thunder will definitely 🔥 you if you complain about the government tomorrow
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by onuman: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Jigawa State is a state in North West Nigeria. It is one of the 36 states in Nigeria created in 1991. Jigawa State is the eighth largest state in Nigeria by population. Jigawa state is characterized predominantly by the Hausas and Fulani background.

Gov. Badaru wasn't joking when he said jigawa state is 100% in support of Tinubu/Shettima.
What a crowd !
https://twitter.com/TinubuMediaS/status/1598724582743187457?t=XdaZeA67O3syzqVyFWqVXA&s=19
https://twitter.com/Mayor_ofph/status/1598733773272715265?t=TyZFNp5SNfetDfdN2pF96g&s=19
Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod

Crowd for Shettima to become president riding piggyback on old and sickly Tinubu's SW votes.

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by ufuosman(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dis election no go easy
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Okoroawusa: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
JAGABAN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by femtex007(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
ogologoamu:
cheesy

A man that couldn't attend the burial of his mother will not rule Nigeria.

Thifnubu is a fraud.
Na only one vote u get
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Northerners don’t think for themselves
They suck elites diq for a living, even in the midst of suffering and abject poverty grin
Allahu akbar
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by femtex007(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Reporting34:
APC and Tinubu don't have to campaigns again rather than to be now seeking for a forgiveness from nigerian people's for the calamities president they foisted on us

Just imagine tinubu want to rescue Nigeria from the same party and the calamities president he openly said he brings, is that not a stupidity, obidatti is certain right now
I can see u are in severe pain
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by socialmediaman: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peacecore:
Are you for Obi or Atiku?

I’m for Obi, but since I know first hand that Obi will not win the core north, Atiku and Kwankwaso need to win most of those while Obi wins most of the south, so that bobo Chicago will end up in permanent retirement. He’s hoping on Buhari’s votes for the election
Re: Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima by soloehis(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:
suffer never tire u bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA / Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.