Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US (5476 Views)

US Denies Tinubu Visa / US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa As Presidential Candidate Heads To Chatham House / 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Presidency, US Embassy Silent On Trump's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2022
IgOga:
I hear say baba na US citizen o.....fakenews deybland anyhow from one particular party like that grin

He is a US citizen, really?

You think so , then why did he say he doesn't hold any other citizenship on his INEC form? May be you know more than Tinubu.

If you assert correctly that means Tinubu committed perjury by lying that he has no other foreign citizenship from the form he submitted to INEC.

Someone who is a US citizen, would not apply for Visa he will just stroll in to his country as he seems fit.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Eniitankorede: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2022
franchasng:
Ever since Tinubu left the US and forfeited the huge illicit drug money to US Government, Tinubu has never visited US, that's why he goes to France and UK for medical attention.

That’s a lie. He has no conviction records. Why eould they deny him a visa?
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by CSTRR: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
I've been reading comments and posts quietly, i also had the chance to find out more about top presidential candidates. I think Tinubu is a better option.
Then your IQ is not greater than that of a corn.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by sukar886: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Ajanakuasla:
Tinubu is a nightmare for these our people from other side of politics
Ur brain the leak
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SoBright101: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2022
While my prayer is to witness someone like Akinwunmi Adesina or Okonjo Iweala as Nigerian president, i will not be deceived by emotions. Don't be deceived, all the top contenders are regular Nigerian politicians, they all contributed to the present situation but as we're left with these rogues, i'll rather chose the best among them. Open your eyes, don't allow religion or tribal sentiments cloud your reasoning. Do yourself a favor by doing more findings.

Thanksful:

What makes him a better option?
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SoBright101: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2022
One of the reasons i reach my conclusion. I know how you people operates, you could be pdp agent disguising as obi supporter though.

Mrfixitt:
Then I think your brain is malfunctioning
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SoBright101: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2022
All of you supporting politicians/political parties need mental evaluation i swear.

Conner44:

By the powers vested in me I now knight you Sir SoBright of the Cassavani 23rd Regular Corps Brigade grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Mrfixitt(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
One of the reasons i reach my conclusion. I know how you people operates, you could be pdp agent disguising as obi supporter though.

Guy, any youth supporting Atiku or Tinubu without being paid is insane. Those are very wrong candidates for so many reasons
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SoBright101: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2022
I'm a youth, with the candidates we are left with, i'll not consider age, i'll rather consider the candidates antecedents.

Mrfixitt:
Guy, any youth supporting Atiku or Tinubu without being paid is insane. Those are very wrong candidates for so many reasons
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
While my prayer is to witness someone like Akinwunmi Adesina or Okonjo Iweala as Nigerian president, i will not be deceived by emotions. Don't be deceived, all the top contenders are regular Nigerian politicians, they all contributed to the present situation but as we're left with these rogues, i'll rather chose the best among them. Open your eyes, don't allow religion or tribal sentiments cloud your reasoning. Do yourself a favor by doing more findings.

You said he is a better option from your findings. I asked what makes him a better option?

I was expecting him to share your findings but rather the above is what you could give us.

From the above I can tell you that you are the one being emotional. The two people you mentioned has managed private administration and not public.

I will tell you for free they have high chances of failing.

This is because there is little to no checks and balances in our polity.

What Nigeria needs right now is one who will bring those checks and balances without taking advantage of the porous system.

Tinubu's fingers in every pot of meal in Lagos rules him out as one who will not grab the economic pot of the nation and make it personal.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SoBright101: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Keep this up if good for you.

CSTRR:

Then your IQ is not greater than that of a corn.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Mrfixitt(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
I'm a youth, with the candidates we are left with, i'll not consider age, i'll rather consider the candidates antecedents.

In a nutshell, you don't mind your president being on a wheel chair. Africans have a long way to go
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by SoBright101: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2022
Why do you think they'll be on wheel chair?

Mrfixitt:
In a nutshell, you don't mind your president being on a wheel chair. Africans have a long way to go
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by adeoye63o: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2022
tinubu will be nigeria president the day chicken grow teethtinubu will be nigeria president the day chicken grow teeth...
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by emmi14: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
I've been reading comments and posts quietly, i also had the chance to find out more about top presidential candidates. I think Tinubu is a better option.

More clarity
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by emmi14: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:
They are using motor parts selling strategies to play Nigeria politics. They always think that they are very smart.

Greater percentage of your inheritance belongs to the smart motorparts sellers. Indeed they are Smart. You work for #80k per month he makes 80k a day.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tofax:
2023 PRESIDENCY: US EMBASSY DENIES TINUBU VISA, AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HEADS TO CHATHAM HOUSE

The United States embassy has denied the Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visa to travel to the US for planned engagement, a Federal Lawmaker confided in Pointblanknews.com.
Pointblanknews.com learnt that the trip was meant to accommodate a political engagement but more importantly, to seek medical attention without the prying eyes of Nigerians.
It was further gathered that after discovering that the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alh. Atiku Abubakar was invited for a series of engagements ahead of the 2023 presidential election, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his handlers decided to apply for US Visa to also organize an engagement for him.

Sources close to the APC Presidential candidate disclosed that his Visa application was denied and therefore the event could not be put together.

On the sidelines of the event however, Asiwaju was billed to seek further medical attention from American doctors, had the move for the event been successful.

With the denial, Pointblanknews.com gathered that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu seized the Chatham House engagement which is penultimate Monday, while he will use the rest days for his medicals.

The source revealed that ” He (Tinubu) was supposed to visit Baltimore where he would have seen a doctor after the event if his Visa had been approved. This would give him the needed privacy especially now that people are increasingly worried about his mental and health situation.

“It would have been easy for him to go to France since it has been his destination of choice for medical attention but will be too obvious since he normally goes there for check up hitherto.

“This is the reason why the Chatham House option came in handy since it’s just one day and the rest days can be used for medicals”.

Pointblanknews.com reports that the Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will speak on his agenda for Nigeria at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, also known as Chatham House, on December 5.

Tinubu, according to Chatham House, will, during the occasion, have the opportunity to “discuss his vision and recently unveiled a manifesto for ‘renewing hope’ in Nigeria, including his policy proposals for economic reform and revival, and how to deliver secure and inclusive job opportunities for Nigerian citizens.”

Tinubu, who has been the subject of various speculations about his health, just like President Muhammadu Buhari was in 2015 when he was the APC presidential candidate, will, probably, be hoping that history is on his side.

Buhari also spoke on his manifesto at the same Chatham House, ahead of the election that brought him to power in his first tenure.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-presidency-us-embassy-denies-tinubu-visa-as-presidential-candidate-heads-to-chatham-house/

APC can get Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Abdul05 Throwback Leodeking lhordspy Throwback Biodun556 Batified2023 to go on his behalf grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ajanakuasla:
Tinubu is a nightmare for these our people from other side of politics

Somebody said urchins are standing on a mandate that can't stand on his own. cheesy cheesy cheesy

E ti mo nkankan. Come 2023 bayi. We send APC back to sender straight. Waa gba.
Re: 2023 Presidency: US Embassy Denies Tinubu Visa to travel to the US by Conner44: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
SoBright101:
All of you supporting politicians/political undecidedparties need mental evaluation i swear.

No sir, don’t look at it like that. We just want to jejely go and perform our civic duty as citizens of Nigeria

You can vote wisely next year too, just a small faithful step for the betterment of not only you but your country wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Durojaiye, An Exemplary New Nigerian / Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala / Delta Okays N37.3bn For Osubi Airstrip Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.