Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (20752 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by C2H5OH(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2009
wetin he carry you do?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by BABE3: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
hmmmm 9ice , I LUV THIS THREAD, infact i feel lyk am slaping him ryt now grin grin
EMEKA IKE
   OMG,  he tries tooo hard
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Thirdborn: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2009
All of them, plus the producers, marketers and even people who enjoy the rubbish they act.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Bota: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
lol
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Bota: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
lol
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Princessty(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ priscilla they made part 3 of dangerous sisters

Tony Umez A Slap With Flexy Rulers

Mike Ezurounye For Acting Like A Mad man in all of his freakin movies

John Okafor for being stupid

Funsho Adeolu For being crazy

Cossy Orijakor For Being An Ashawo

Jim Iyke For Not Doing Good in who am i

Shan George for being an ashawo

Nkiru Sylvanus

Olu Maintain

Nadia Buari For worst acting

Van Vicker Being reterded
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Princessty(f): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
uzygirl:

I would like to slap Mr Ibu back to the bush he came from, for trying and failing so hard to copy Osofia.
Hesperus:

Definitely Hank Anuku. I will slap d living daylights out of him for dat razz/fake/annoying american accent.
gaddafi81:

My Bitch- Slapping list:

Ramsey Noah from making too many useless love movies
Jim Iyke for being so fake and his stupid accent
Arnest Asuzu with his fake accent and bad dress sense
Sam Loco Efe for looking so rough
Nkiru Sylvanus for acting only cry cry movies
Emeka Enyiocha for acting mr sexy in all his movies
Tony Umez for his stupid facial expression and for playing the same role every damn time - A good husband who cheats on his wife, sends his wife packing,brings in the new girl only to discover the new girl used jazz to catch him  cheesy grin cheesy
Finally those 2 little men for acting the same role between 2004 - 2007

People i like:
Chidi Mokeme: He can also be annoying sometimes
Nkem Owoh: He can be boring sometimes with his dry jokes
Ini Edo: I used to think of sex any time i watched her movies

You People Want to kill me with laughter

plz ill slap all these people espiciaaly Hanks,John,Jim Iyke,Saheed
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Obelomo: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Cossy, despite I never watched any of her films! The way she dress, talks in her interviews, she has no shame, the controversial film she did, Cossy needs a big african slap.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Princessty(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2009
Obelomo:

Cossy, despite I never watched any of her films! The way she dress, talks in her interviews, she has no shame, the controversial film she did, Cossy needs a big african slap.

if u see itohan the one where she was a ashawo it is on utube
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by mindeh(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hanks Anuku is so irritating+ i cant stand Ini Edo
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Princessty(f): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
mindeh:

Hanks Anuku is so irritating+ i cant stand Ini Edo

why dont u like Ini She IS Good She Played the twin role
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Udoch: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
What is our president's condition now or , ?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by teeluv(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
omo see people wey wan slap nigerian actors. ewo ooooh wetin dem do you nah.
anyway make i add my own list

emeka Ike and chidi mokeme: that their ibo accent is petty annoying.
jim iyke; always wanting to feel like one denzel washington/will smith.
and most definitely hanks anuke, where did they get that man from,
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by badboym: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
Funke akindele, She's not a good actor and even got annoyed with the attitude she exhibited in GUS.Ganging up with others against Muma Gee.Muma Gee is far ahead of her age wise but she disrespected her a lot.That's not part of the Yoruba Tradition.She's good when it comes to production and directing though.

Mercy Aigbe, Some Dumb Ugly girl that feels she's sexy.I swear,I won't bleep she and Funke for free.

Emeka Ike is an Idiot.I don't know how someone like that ever got to Nollywood.

Fathia Balogun, Forms too much and fails to interpret roles well.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by ladyju(f): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
i will slap Omotala for that her name 'omo sexy', aki and paw paw for that their silly movies and Tony umez for that his Down syndrome face.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2010
Jim Iyke
Saint Obi
Ramsey Nouah
Mercy Johnson
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Winnergal(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2011
LMAO@ all the comments grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by ikechukz(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2011
most naija actors deserves to be slapped starting with hanks anuku,van victor,jim iyke and emeka ike.then for the females,all of them deserves to be slapped starting with mercy johnson,must u form whitey,
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by toyosik(f): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
All those willing to slap i'l advise u chop off ur hand coz u guys speak like u could have done any beter

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by toyosik(f): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
All those willing to slap i'll advise u guys to chop off ur hand coz u cldnt hv done any better.

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by carlyzza: 7:17pm On May 04, 2011
hi folks,
i know "Forum Games Library" ain't the right section to ask for this, but just wonder if there is a working Nexon NX Cash Generator ?
i have downloaded some from Yahoo but it seems nothing worked : (
i'm a noob girl so please help : p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? / The Meeting (now Available Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.