Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? (20763 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2007
not to go off topic, but id like to slap obasanjo for making naija so corrupt. would really like to tie that his agbada around his neck and pull it tight until he gets some common sencse. angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by anabell(f): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2007
some of them are annoin but, i dont want to slap anyone of them
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by SisiEko1(f): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
cry, honestly there are one,too many of them that fall into this category, but i'll try to make my list short!!!!, Tony umez(the mumu man),Jim Iyke(Americana Wannabe), Hanks Anuku(Americana Wanabe2),Ini Edo(Mama Sexy!!),Uk Ananobi(OJUJU!!), Emeka ike(Ibo mafia turned homeboy),, I'll update this list as time goes on!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by chrisokw: 2:54pm On May 11, 2007
It may be nice to hand a slap to the drug couriers in Nollywood, as well as to BABA SUWE and other such clowns
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 10:27pm On May 11, 2007
pls slap aki and pawpaw for me. those two annoying midgets!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Emad(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2007
hummmmmmmmm naija tv leaves much space for improvement , when we want to criticize,
people will not want to accept the faults.

we should critize in order for them to improve, haba now, grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by mailmalc(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2007
KENNETH OKONKWO!!!
He should try pick roles that best suits his style and nt the ones that are far beyond his control
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by BIKINI(f): 5:33pm On May 13, 2007
BENITE NZERIBE ,WITH HER BLEACHING .I JUST WISH HER MOTHER OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO HER, OR ME WULD SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER.  EVEN MICHEAL JACKSON  WILL PITY HER IF HE SEES HER.

GLAMOUR IS ONLY EPHEMERAL BUT THE DAMAGE THAT GIRL IS DOING TO HER SKIN IS BEYOND PARDON . shocked
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2007
i would like to slap the one and only hank anuku
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2007
MAILMALC OR WHATEVER U MAY CALL URSELF

DON'T BE STUPID KENNETH OKONKO IS THE BEST AND I NOW SEE U DON'T KNOW NIGERIAN ACTORS.ASK URSELF BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING.N-WAY I AM SORRY FOR IT IS SAID ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ONOTHER MAN'S POISON
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by OmoEko1(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
soulpatrol:

please slap aki and pawpaw for me. those two annoying midgets!
Haba i love those 2 midget wink wink wink i think they are hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

I want to slap Genny or whatever they call her name, this girl can't act and too full of herself angry angry angry

Jim Iyke American Wanna Be

Baba Suwa angry angry angry wack ass jokes angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by delwu(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2007
i'ould do nything just to print my five fingers on emeka ike's left cheek! grin, he's an irritant angry
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by delwu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap?
« #66 on: January 25, 2007, 08:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
, honestly there are one,too many of them that fall into this category, but i'll try to make my list short!!!!, Tony umez(the mumu man),Jim Iyke(Americana Wannabe), Hanks Anuku(Americana Wanabe2),Ini Edo(Mama Sexy!!),Uk Ananobi(OJUJU!!), Emeka ike(Ibo mafia turned homeboy),, I'll update this list as time goes on!!

sisi eko u 2 much!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
good lawd, i can't get over that hanks anuku fake ass yankee accent. i'm like WTF? they actually allow him to be on TV? like, common yankee peeps dont even talk like that! heard he used to live in the states there before they kicked his behind back to naija (i'm sure for some shady business. ha ha.). but i'll advice him to go back there and learn how they speak it or just speak in your dang naija accent. be proud to be nigerian. sheesh! shocked
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by dominobaby(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2007
Don't wanna say i'll slap but Tony Umez makes me wanna do just that! Beats me why in the world he acts the most stupid parts- always the fool, or always does one stupid thing like marrying his wife's sister. Never seen him act a normal part! Haba!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2007
Damn, I'd bitch-slap all of them if I could for crimes against entertainment too numerous to be mentioned!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by denex: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
I'm not a very choosy person by nature, so I'd like to line all of them up and take a week off just to slap sense into them.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Soshio: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2007
Hmm,without wastin time.I'd luv to slllaaappp Mr Ibu or what ever he is calld for being so annoyin in all his movies and even in reality.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2007
I'd spank aki & pawpaw for yansh!!!
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by denex: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2007
@Po Deep

Hmmm. Is that some kind of midget ass spanking fetish?
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by soulpatrol(f): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
hmm abeg help me ask am again o. weirder things i've heard o.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
I don't get ur question. Explain.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2007
find word meaningngs in a dictionary ;d
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by crasniplet(f): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
slap pls i am afraid,
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by PoDeep(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2007
Very funny.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2007
I would definately love slapping phonetics/American accents into Jim Iyke's brain.
He sucks everything up.
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2007
johnnygan:

I would definately love slapping phonetics/American accents into Jim Iyke's brain.
He sucks everything up.

stop being foolish for christ sake.do you know that the person you are talking about is my husband to be (jokes) grin grin grin.the fact is he is cute and sexy and i love him so pliz stop hurting my emotions .ok wink
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by otuwe(f): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
Po Deep:

I'd spank aki & pawpaw for yansh!!!

that cud make them grow taller u know grin grin grin

anyway the only person i wud like to slap is lilian bach she is not just an actress. why cudnt she just remain in moddelling where u dont have to say a word. she is so fake in fact she is the fakest actress in nollywood.

the actor i wud give a very hot abd dirty slap is John Okafor and Victor Osuagwu. they are the worst comedy actors in the whole wide world
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by Lexyhearts(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

that cud make them grow taller u know grin grin grin

anyway the only person i would like to slap is lilian bach she is not just an actress. why cudnt she just remain in moddelling where u don't have to say a word. she is so fake in fact she is the fakest actress in nollywood.

the actor i would give a very hot abd dirty slap is John Okafor and Victor Osuagwu. they are the worst comedy actors in the whole wide world

TELL THEM
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Lexihearts.
I'm not tryina hurt ur feelins but but but, what i said was the raw fact.
Don't fink i'm being a slowpoke for startin this.
There are buncha G's out there who feel me. Don't freakout please but your husband sucks at shit talks.
You can extend mi regards to him.
Tell him that the movie industry wanna pay him off. Don't think he's needed any longer. He can go to Ghana to start a new life as an actor. Umm those cedis counts.
Let him Bleep Ghana up with his PHONETICS.
lol
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Lexihearts.
There are buncha G's out there who feel me. Don't freakout please but your husband sucks at shit talks.
Tell him that the movie industry wanna pay him off. Don't think he's needed any longer. He can go to Ghana to start a new life as an actor. Umm those cedis counts.
lol
Re: Nigerian Actor/Actress You Want To Slap? by johnnygan(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Lexihearts.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / Orijinal Owambe: How Orijin Pulled Off BBN Edition With Live Experience (PHOTOS) / Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.