Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) (22666 Views)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics) / Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2022
favor914:
Very funny, only naive oblivious persons of Ipobian descent, will imagine that Peter Obi will get 5% election votes in Asiwaju country Lagos State.

Even born & bred Ndigbos of Lagos State will vote Tinubu 100 times over, before Pandora Pete.

Isn’t it this same Peter Obi that lives and does business in Lagos State, a former Governor that cannot live in his own state?

Hahahaha, omo see pain and gnashing of teeth all over this thread. Urchins have been crying and pouring smelly spit since last night. Lol, Peter Obi must have whipped oraimo cord on the urchins mercilessly cheesy cheesy cheesy

If these BATstards are crying like this when Peter Obi has not won yet, then one can imagine what is going to happen when the presidential election result is finally announced. Police patrol teams would be deployed on third mainland bridge because thousands of urchins would want to end their miserable lives.

God bless all Nigerians of goodwill.
God bless Peter Obi, the incoming GCFR!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Phantom233: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2022
JAMO84:
Elections are not won in the Church. I thought everyone should have realized that, after Goodluck Jonathan visited almost all the Churches in Nigeria and still lost his reelection bid.
Good luck wasn't interested in second term, he had enough reason to stall d elections cos Buhari never had the basic qualification(waec). So he accepted defeat to avoid bloodshed which is even worse now.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Hopebringer: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Senator777:

I'm not Atiku supporter neither I'm I Tinubu's supporter. But let the truth be told, I hope you Obi followers won't have high BP by the time your candidate fail next year.
Soludo told you the truth and instead of you to reason and restrategise you tagged him enemy.

Election is less than three months and your eyes will clear then.

You are just a cultist and servant of Lucifer ... See your username 777

Bloody cultist. So your words are nothing but venom

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Hopebringer: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Senator777:

I'm not Atiku supporter neither I'm I Tinubu's supporter. But let the truth be told, I hope you Obi followers won't have high BP by the time your candidate fail next year.
Soludo told you the truth and instead of you to reason and restrategise you tagged him enemy.

You are just a cultist and servant of Lucifer ... See your username 777

Bloody cultist. So your words are nothing but venom .

1 Like

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Batallion23: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2022
They will be the one to shout Muslim Muslim ticket is evil but the delusional man can't stop going from one church to another. Visit mosque for once na.
lhordspy:
I knew it. I said yesterday on a thread that this man will go there.

This bigot of a man is trying to use religion to attain his unrealistic ambition.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

This bigot of a man is trying to use religion to attain his unrealistic ambition.

Lol…but as an urchin you will be too blind to see that Tinubu chose his VP based on religious sentiments too and to secure votes from the Muslim dominated North

1 Like

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Alexbio: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2022
chaberry:
My President

Incoming President of Biafra come Feb. 25 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine this mumu dey wish Peter Obi President of "Zoo" (Nnamdi Kani, 2022) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Alexbio: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Batallion23:
They will be the one to shout Muslim Muslim ticket is evil but the delusional man can't stop going from one church to another. Visit mosque for once na.

Na only him fellow Christians he wan rule now.
Afterall na incoming Biafra President nain e be grin

He don achieved Nnamdi Followers laslas grin grin
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2022
madapcmod:

Bigot kee you there!

He should not worship his God because of hypocrites like you.

Cry me Atlantic Ocean, hypocrite!

Tell me what Thieeeefnubu is doing with microphone in mosque and why they are campaigning for him in Mecca.

When the dementia and cocaine sniffing Drugnibu strategically chose Muslim Muslim ticket to attract Northern Muslim votes, it wasn't bigotry ABI?

Ihordspy will act like he never saw this post. People that reason without their Brains but purely on sentiments.

Ihordspy hope you’ve seen this o. I don’t expect you to say a word. Just shut up in shame and go back to the pit you crawled from until you can learn to see politics fairly. If not explain what Tinubu is doing here. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Alexbio: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Batallion23:

Peter Obi is now Grand Daddy G.O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He needs to pay visit to all the churches in this new capacity he just assumed grin grin
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by blueAgent(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fraudster.
Very cunny man.

No one in history rode on religious horse to attain Political position and ever succeeded. Obi will fail and we shall be here to mock him

Cry more grin

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by freshvine(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

He's a Christian just like Tinubu a Muslim
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by lhordspy: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2022
freshvine:

He's a Christian just like Tinubu a Muslim

An extremist is different from a believer. Even though but can be christian.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by bolabiyi: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

shut up...
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Noblechykk(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2022
Senator777:

Be proud of your choice man; stop being hipocritical. You support either Atiku or Tinubu and it's your choice. I have no problem with that but stop insulting our intelligence with that gibberish
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by olatuns2017: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Dailyhappenings:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi was recognized at the Experience music event in Lagos State. This moment created alot of excitement in the crowd as his name was announced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4p865kcp3o

If Obi wins any state in Nigeria except SE

I will not talk about politics again

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Onovo3: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Dailyhappenings:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi was recognized at the Experience music event in Lagos State. This moment created alot of excitement in the crowd as his name was announced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4p865kcp3o

Religious bigot ! Trying to play politics of religion ! He has been running from Church to Church of recent ! Hahahahaha !
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Sleekfingers: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2022
This one self wan be president....yeye dey smell.....
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2022
You spend your whole day cursing and hating on a man that doesn't even know you exist. Don't you think you need medical attention?
lhordspy:

Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by broadman20: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2022
Aote author=lhordspy post=118860801]I knew it. I said yesterday on a thread that this man will go there.

This bigot of a man is trying to use religion to attain his unrealistic ambition.[/quote]

Hahahaha !

Come and see how I'm laughing over your complaints,

Very soon you will start crying.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by broadman20: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2022
olatuns2017:

If Obi wins any state in Nigeria except SE

I will not talk about politics again

You have started again,

I still remember all the nonsense you said before Osun election,

Make small shame catch you, I know say shame no dey your family.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Kennydoc(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Tinubu is a Muslim and chose a Muslim running mate after 8 years of a fanatic Muslim and you want to tell me he didn't use religion? Why didn't Tinubu choose a Northern Christian as running mate? It's simply because he wanted to appease the Muslim North which he is banking on for electoral victory. It's the worst ever religious campaign in Nigeria, even worse than MKO/Kingibe.

Peter Obi stands no chance among the core Muslim Northerners. They will never vote for him even if he chooses Sultan of Sokoto as his running mate. They will rather vote for a cow. That is the reason he has chosen to focus his campaign on his real 'constituency'.

You're simply an insecure HYPOCRITE.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by benqo01(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fraudster.
Very cunny man.

No one in history rode on religious horse to attain Political position and ever succeeded. Obi will fail and we shall be here to mock him

When i read your comment i begin to wonder why you have allowed stupidity to be part of your life,OBI is the next president of this country.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by CaptMarvel(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2022
E try, but the ovation funke akindele got is even more than this lolz
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by benqo01(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Kennydoc:

Tinubu is a Muslim and chose a Muslim running mate after 8 years of a fanatic Muslim and you want to tell me he didn't use religion? Why didn't Tinubu choose a Northern Christian as running mate? It's simply because he wanted to appease the Muslim North which he is banking on for electoral victory. It's the worst ever religious campaign in Nigeria, even worse than MKO/Kingibe.

Peter Obi stands no chance among the core Muslim Northerners. They will never vote for him even if he chooses Sultan of Sokoto as his running mate. They will rather vote for a cow. That is the reason he has chosen to focus his campaign on his real 'constituency'.

You're simply an insecure HYPOCRITE.

His Hypocrisy is inbuilt nothing we can do about it

PO is winning nightmare for the rest
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Bennycollins: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fraudster.
Very cunny man.

I don't like abusing people but some of you display too much stupidity for my forbearance.
Now let's say Obi can lose the election just like it could happen with any other candidate, after all it is a contest just one of many can win. Does it then make him an object of mockery? How many people have lost presidential elections in this country? Can you in ten generations be in position to mock Peter Obi? I mean even if he never came out to contest for presidency?
Ok be there to mock a billionaire who does not know you exist.
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Yankee101: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Doyou2019:

You and yours wan suffer with APC go reach 2027

People dey this country o.
Atiku is the next president
Who talk Apc wey you read?
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by djon78(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has never visited The experience in his life except this year that he is campaigning. Typical Nigerian politician.

The most disgusting thing about this man is that he has no respect for god and only sees the church as a means to attain his personal selfish ambition.

These are the charlatans Jesus chased from the church premises. The church is spiritual and shouldn't be used by politicians for things like this. You will never Muslims do this. No wonder the church is losing respect by the day.

Peter Obi has always related well with pastor Paul adefarasin. 2017 when Bishop t d Jakes came to house on the rock Lagos. Peter Obi was there live for the two days.
I saw him personally

He has always related with well known pastors like pastor poju oyemade etc

And truly many pastors are supporting him from pastor Sarah omoku, Paul enenche, yinka Yusuf etc

The church has borne the brunt of this disaster of APC government debacle. So they see him as a very good alternative

80% of pastors are supporting him come add Catholic Church which Peter Obi carry for head then majority of Christian voters are supporting Peter Obi

In addition Peter Obi is not a charterlan. Peter Obi is one of the most upright men I have known.
Peter Obi made me to believe that practicing Catholics sometimes are better Christians in being upright.

He has been a man I have always looked up as a role model many years back.

He is extremely wealthy, but down to Earth, humble, meek man.

Many Christians should emulate a man like Peter Obi.

You think the craze people have for him are just noise.
Know they have seen that this man is a good man.
Very upright Man.
The kind of man Nigeria needs
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Emola12(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Yankee101:
Obi na 2027
ur IQ is very low
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by Emola12(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

that is what we call tactics without spending chichi if you know you know,, God bless his Excellency Mister Peter obi and dati baba ahmed
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by OgaTheTop2: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
chaberry:
My President
Our president ni o!
Re: The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) by fcbelle72(f): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
JAMO84:
Elections are not won in the Church. I thought everyone should have realized that, after Goodluck Jonathan visited almost all the Churches in Nigeria and still lost his reelection bid.
... Na hell fire you visit of you dont shut that your smelling dirty mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics) / Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.