Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army (48139 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by atobs4real(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Their outing this time is not compromised.
Congratulations to them
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by MrEgwim: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2022
JAMO84:
PDP and LP Miscreants will not be satisfied with pictures. They will come and ask for 3D video
Urchin

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The same weapons that Kasim Shettima supplied to his foot soldiers to make our nation insecure....

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Boko Haram...

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Insecurity....

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Islamic extremists and fanatics to run the nation
aground
Shut up. What about a vote for Atiku?
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by uba1991: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2022
pleasureosondu:
I'm yet to see a prominent Muslim like Atiku and Tinubu specifically condemn these Islamist jihadists, yet they want Obi to condemn IPOB that's fighting against marginalization or Niger Delta militants that's fighting against the crude oil wells owned by Muslims and stealing the oil revenue. Thunder sc$tter una
Google would have save you. Atiku even promise to wipe out Boko Haram and bandits if he is voted. Pls go and watch Gombe and Borno PDP presidential campaign.
Can Obi say same to bandits?
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Addme: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Nice one from Nigerian Army
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by PWAPUTI2010(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Member we Don hear
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Parachoko: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2022
owobokiri:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla
Cry about my opinion boy, cry cool
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Lifestone(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Nigeria will be great again !

God bless Nigerian Army !
I have been very impressed with the Military. I always know we can defend our nation if properly equipped.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Safyqueen: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2022
pleasureosondu:
I'm yet to see a prominent Muslim like Atiku and Tinubu specifically condemn these Islamist jihadists, yet they want Obi to condemn IPOB that's fighting against marginalization or Niger Delta militants that's fighting against the crude oil wells owned by Muslims and stealing the oil revenue. Thunder sc$tter una

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

Nigeria can only move forward if..........
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by mercy87(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Neutralised abi? Mek una kontinue.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by meolaniyi(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Staged. You go an snap picture of arms to show us. But you go out and kill innocent igbos and put biafran flag on their corpses
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Realists(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2022
pleasureosondu:

This your fallacious statement can only be liked by Mkpuruniri addicts like you.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by sameks08(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Only in the zoo such thing exist and no one cares how can terrorist acquire such guns in a country as big as Nigeria. So my question is who supplied the gun in the first place probably northern politicians know
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Bxvagag7b: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by skyp(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Nothing like neutrality. Either killed them or get them into custody if not, they can always get weapons the same way they got these...

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Xkale1996(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
Boko harams are like Talibans, they don't give up.
Taliban owns the Afghanistan the united State and her western allies over throw the Taliban govt 22 years back so I see no reason why u will be saying Taliban are terrorist
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Mathain19(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Let me drink water first .
Am coming..
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by twilliamx(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Has obi condemned ESN attacks..keep it up..mumu people...you guys have no credible candidate...
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Dapson73(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2022
pleasureosondu:

It's now that you want to proof a fallacy that you regarded Asiwaju as a prominent Muslim.
I think Zombidients always refer Jagaban as a fake Yoruba Muslim.

If Pandora like, let him support IPOB terrorists, Bola Tinubu is coming to decimate Ipob existence within few months in office.

God bless Jagaban.
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by foxxydude: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Great work by our gallant soldiers
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Bobbiee: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2022
The annoying thing about this reporting is that, when you compare the army's attack on IPOB and Boko Haram, there's always disparity in how they choose to portray them. For instance, in Boko Haram raids, they almost never show the bodies. They only show the guns and weapons destroyed and captured from the raid. Which lead me to believe they're just trying to strike fear into the masses by portraying the Boko Haram to be really dangerous. The fact we don't see bodies also means that the Boko Haram members might have escaped.
But when portraying IPOB raids, they almost always show the bodies, which is questionable as to their intentions

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Iamthoney(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Omo see big big plenty Kala and groundnuts oooo. Boko Haram dey really worry ooo
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by nogasimplicity: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2022
God bless the Nigeria Army
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2022
owobokiri:
These are "Grade A" light arms capable of causing enermous damages. Tracing the origins of these arms should not be rocket science to the military intelligence units in Nigeria. These endless supplies of weapons to this group should tell you that someone very powerful and very ruthless is behind Boko Haram. I will go with Hamza Mustapha on this; Western powers are the ones supporting Boko Haram. The french and the Americans have their military bases in Chad, Niger and northern Cameroons. They're the ones responsible for this carnage and the presidency of this country should make this open.

Every right thinking Nigerian know this
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2022
if some of the saboteur in Army won't still give it out
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by azikiweironsi(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2022
May God protect our gallant men at war.
You sometimes pay the supreme price so that I can sleep.
Kudos to all gallant men.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by copyrites: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2022
Kudos to the military but how did we get to this point??
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Biafraaa: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
Boko harams are like Talibans, they don't give up.

They will when Peter Obi wins.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by seandurse(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2022
May the generation to generations of the people sponsoring this group of boko haram know no peace

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos