Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army (48162 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by kingthreat(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Mumu

I am not Igbo and definitely not from the South East....

So carry your illiteracy somewhere else

Illiteracy is inability to read or write. Educate your lost soul. But one thing for sure is that you are an extremist with tendencies to cannibalize your fellow human for your political retardation.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by seunayantokun(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
For the gullible.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Timmi: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up

Typical Thïefnubu Ūrchins
reply to comments that exposes their stupidity of throwing their weight behind a man that is vebarly Incoherent, weak and shaky

That’s all the grammar your village people thought you in your night classes under the tree? Ride on. Igbo Kwedu? Igbo Amala!!
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Timmi:

That’s all the grammar your village people thought you in your night classes under the tree? Ride on. Igbo Kwedu? Igbo Amala!!

You are even a bigger Fool to think that I am Igbo.

Ride on, Useless idiot
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
kingthreat:

Illiteracy is inability to read or write. Educate your lost soul. But one thing for sure is that you are an extremist with tendencies to cannibalize your fellow human for your political retardation.

Shut up your useless mouth

If after you can read and write but still make stupid assumption about people, then you are still a grade one illiterate...

Go and re-education and upgrade your lost mind .

You are a bigger extremist that knows the truth about a sick and tired presidential candidate but will still support the BATStard because of flimsy reasons

Nigerians are not stupid like you and your lot

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a new set of Cabals in the Aso Rock because "Baba Push and Start" will not be in charge of the government because of his weak mental health condition.

Nigerians are saying, Enough is Enough of Cabals running the Federal Government like we have today

Nigerians don't need Buhari 2.0 in the person of Thïefnubu...

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Shut up, no be today una dey deny una identity, I know it’s shameful to be an ibo, that’s why y’all wanna dye in SW.
Even one clown from your side kalu aja tweeted that he’s from Kosofe in Lagos.
That’s the height of self hatred that runs in ibo blood.

So there’s nothing to discuss with a nobody like you.
Get lost.

Shut up your Gutter mouth...

Your useless father is a Nonentity...

Your Ashawo Mama is a Nonentity...

You are a Big Fool that assumes that anyone that does not support the APC or Thïefnubu is an Igbo person...

You are a Bigger Fool to assume that I will deny my tribe in a faceless forum....

Stupidity and Humongous foolishness is your middle name...

Your comments and assumptions only portrays and display the deep hatred you have for Igbo people...

You are Nothing more than a Confused Tribal bigot that shamelessly displays tribalism online...

You are a Smelling Beast...

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by kingthreat(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your useless mouth

If after you can read and write but still make stupid assumption about people, then you are still a grade one illiterate...

Suddenly, a cursed beastiality lover believes he can dictate the English vocabulary.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SugarGirl44(f): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter mouth...

Your useless father is a Nonentity...

Your Ashawo Mama is a Nonentity...

You are a Big Fool that assumes that anyone that does not support the APC or Thïefnubu is an Igbo person...

You are a Bigger Fool to assume that I will deny my tribe in a faceless forum....

Stupidity and Humongous foolishness is your middle name...

Your comments and assumptions only portrays and display the deep hatred you have for Igbo people...

You are Nothing more than a Confused Tribal bigot that shamelessly displays tribalism online...

You are a Smelling Beast...

Kwassia

Eeya, I’m sure you were in severe pains typing this.
Even your utterance shows where you’re from, the cave where their parents and elders mean nothing to them.

Your misery has just started, you will wail and gnash your teeth till the next 8 years, and still no ibo will be the president, you already lost the chance permanently.

Prepare yourself for the hot tears baby factory bastad.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by Timmi: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are even a bigger Fool to think that I am Igbo.

Ride on, Useless idiot

Did I say you are or even imply that you are. Still lacking comprehension-simple common sense you no get.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Timmi:

Did I say you are or even imply that you are. Still lacking comprehension-simple common sense you no get.

Na your useless Papa no get common sense

You Idiot
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Eeya, I’m sure you were in severe pains typing this.
Even your utterance shows where you’re from, the cave where their parents and elders mean nothing to them.

Your misery has just started, you will wail and gnash your teeth till the next 8 years, and still no ibo will be the president, you already lost the chance permanently.

Prepare yourself for the hot tears baby factory bastad.

Look at this useless Big Fool

Your Mumu Na first class

I am not Igbo and I am not from the South East

You are a Bigger Fool for displaying tribal bigotry in a faceless forum....

You dirty Child of a Stupid Ashawo woman....

Thunder fire your head.....

Smelling Yoruba Slave...

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
kingthreat:

Suddenly, a cursed beastiality lover believes he can dictate the English vocabulary.

Your useless Ashawo Mama is the real definition of beastiality....

She sleeps with both Men and Animals in the hotel where she gave birth to you..

Your real father is an Ape....

The same Ape your Ashawo Mama that is into beastiality slept with before she conceived you

Little wonder why you behave like an animal on Nairaland, because you have animalistic genes in you...

You useless slave from the animal kingdom

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Look at this useless Big Fool

Your Mumu Na first class

I am not Igbo and I am not from the South East

You are a Bigger Fool for displaying tribal bigotry in a faceless forum....

You dirty Child of a Stupid Ashawo woman....

Thunder fire your head.....

Smelling Yoruba Slave...

Kwassia
Osu miscreant.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant.

Your useless parents are Slaves...

You are a slave and would die a slave...

Your entire generation and lineage will never come out of perpetual slavery

You dirty smelling bastard....

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your useless parents are Slaves...

You are a slave and would die a slave...

Your entire generation and lineage will never come out of perpetual slavery

You dirty smelling bastard....

Kwassia
hahahaha e pain the Osu bastard... You and your entire lineage are doomed to be Osu for life...
Woe to the cursed Osu womb that produced a degenerate like you.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
BanyXchi:
hahahaha e pain the Osu bastard... You and your entire lineage are doomed to be Osu for life...
Woe to the cursed Osu womb that produced a degenerate like you.

The same way your Ashawo Mama is feeling the pains in her smelling toto as my dog is fukking the hell out of her..

You are a Dirty Smelling slave just like your stupid father...

Your Ashawo Mama will die of the HIV AIDS that your Ape father transmitted to her before she conceived you...

You will also die a slow painful death due to the HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama passed to you at birth

You Stupid Animal Rapist

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The same way your Ashawo Mama is feeling the pains in her smelling toto as my dog is fukking the hell out of her..

You are a Dirty Smelling slave just like your stupid father...

Your Ashawo Mama will die of the HIV AIDS that your Ape father transmitted to her before she conceived you...

You will also die a slow painful death due to the HIV AIDS that your Ashawo Mama passed to you at birth

You Stupid Animal Rapist

Kwassia
lol the Osu degenerate is butthurt, keep projecting your LovePeddler of a mother's issues here.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
BanyXchi:
lol the Osu degenerate is butthurt, keep projecting your LovePeddler of a mother's issues here.

See Big Fool...

The animalistic slave is in severe pains...

You Useless animal Rapist...

Your Ashawo Mama sleeps with both Men and Animals ..

You have also followed that footsteps by raping the animals in the slump where you live

Like mother, ,,,, like stupid useless son

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by onihga: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good one from the gallant men
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

See Big Fool...

The animalistic slave is in severe pains...

You Useless animal Rapist...

Your Ashawo Mama sleeps with both Men and Animals ..

You have also followed that footsteps by raping the animals in the slump where you live

Like mother, ,,,, like stupid useless son

Kwassia
Lol continue to project your generational madness Osu miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by kingthreat(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your useless Ashawo Mama is the real definition of beastiality....

She sleeps with both Men and Animals in the hotel where she gave birth to you..

Your real father is an Ape....

The same Ape your Ashawo Mama that is into beastiality slept with before she conceived you

Little wonder why you behave like an animal on Nairaland, because you have animalistic genes in you...

You useless slave from the animal kingdom

Kwassia

Are you done?
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
BanyXchi:
Lol continue to project your generational madness Osu miscreant.

The same way your Ashawo Mama is projecting the generational prostitution and whoredom that is characteristic of your useless lineage...

You dirty smelling beast..

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by kingthreat(m): 5:20am On Dec 07, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Ask your Ashawo Mama if she is done sleeping with my dog.....

You dirty smelling Bastard....

Interesting. Is that all you got?
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

The same way your Ashawo Mama is projecting the generational prostitution and whoredom that is characteristic of your useless lineage...

You dirty smelling beast..

Kwassia
You don't need to tell me about your lineage, Osu miscreant.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
You don't need to tell me about your lineage, Osu miscreant.

Shut up your Gutter mouth

You Bastard son of an Afonja Prostitute...

Your Bloodline is cursed because your Ashawo Mama sleeps with both Men and Animals in the Brothel where she gave birth to you and your useless siblings....

Thunder fire your useless head

Kwassia
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
I'm
SlavaUkraini:

You Bastard son of an Afonja Prostitute...

Your Bloodline is cursed because your Ashawo Mama sleeps with both Men and Animals in the Brothel where she gave birth to you and your useless siblings....

Thunder fire your useless head

Kwassia
no one cares about what your Osu mother and Osu lineage does. Stop projecting it here.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
I'm no one cares about what your Osu mother and Osu lineage does. Stop projecting it here.

My dog just finished sleeping with your Ashawo Mama..

You beast
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My dog just finished sleeping with your Ashawo Mama..

You beast
stop projecting your Osu mother's lifestyle.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
stop projecting your Osu mother's lifestyle.

Same way you are a perfect description of your Ashawo Mama lifestyle...

You Idiot
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by BanyXchi: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Same way you are a perfect description of your Ashawo Mama lifestyle...

You Idiot
when will you stop projecting your Osu mother and other women in your lineage's lifestyle on a Faceless forum.
Re: Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army by SlavaUkraini: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
when will you stop projecting your Osu mother and other women in your lineage's lifestyle on a Faceless forum.

You Foolish Beast

When will you stop behaving like the son of a Prostitute ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.