Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Blaqbonez Has Come Under Fire After Putting Up His Used Iphone 12 Pro For Sale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blaqbonez Has Come Under Fire After Putting Up His Used Iphone 12 Pro For Sale (712 Views)

Chioma Shares Post Pregnancy Photo Hours After Putting To Bed? (photo) / How Davido Gives Out His Used Clothes To Peruzzi, Fresh To Wear (photos) / Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And His Producer (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Has Come Under Fire After Putting Up His Used Iphone 12 Pro For Sale by XMalcolmprinz: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
In a recent post, he shared pictures of the phone he intends to sell, while revealing the outrageous benefits as he encouraged his followers to take the offer.

Popular Nigerian rapper, Blaqbonez has come under fire after putting up his used iPhone 12 Pro for sale.

In a recent post, he shared pictures of the phone he intends to sell, while revealing the outrageous benefits as he encouraged his followers to take the offer.

Read more at

https://twitter.com/BloggerBadass/status/1598920982311628801?s=20&t=-uHrsgkzA-apwTT6KVsOPQ

(1) (Reply)

I Woke Up With You On My Mind”: Broda Shaggi Stirs Emotions Online / Davido Called Out Again By Actress Esther.naija Man To London To Sleep With K!ds / Gist Lover Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudes - Very Dark Man (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.