Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,952 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today (13006 Views)

Bwala Faults EFCC Chair’s Press Briefing On Yahaya Bello / Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Skyehigher1: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Wike I like the way you plan your future political you build the bridge but some nonentities will not understand you than to abuse because of their selfish interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by ransomed: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Nyesom Wike we know, who is Yeye below?
Is it that ebira boy who usually do the needful for Ai--Cha on behalf of boohary?
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Ivimmanuel: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2022
While wike is making friends all over ortom is fighting every body let's see what turns out after election
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by 2blessed01(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Wike the slayer of IPOB terrorists in Oyigbo, is already non card carry APC member
Stop sounding like a broken GONG this morning na ....it's too early grin
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by TheDictatorNd: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Manny21:
Abeg Oshio baba leave the people of Rivers State out of this. If not politics who are you to come to our Rivers State to collect even a plastic cup
You can see that this agbero of a governor have turned Rivers State to a political play ground
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by TheDictatorNd: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
If Wike likes let him make friend with the devil, prison walls awaits him, tambuwa never teach you lesson say betrayer is real
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Xbbab10bsh: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by skuribeebo: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Thi wike ugly sha grin grin

Onye kwuru that tin?
This one is ugly.
U need factory reset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Yankee101: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
I pity rivers people
Wike is spending your money on 2027
That’s why he wants party chairmanship
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Hawkler: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
It seems I don't understand wike anymore. You no see better person call na yahaya bello
Speechless at this point. Thugs know themselves without a whisper.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by stillme231: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Wike is afraid of Efcc after his tenure
efcc na trash.. who dey fear efcc... u loot 80bn, efcc fine you 2bn , that one na judgement. say something else abegi

1 Like

Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Allisgud: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Everybody will go back to their shell after February next year
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by ogaemma: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
When will Wike confer the Grand Service Star on Okowa and Emmanuel Udom ?
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
stillme231:
its ovbious wike is runnning mad.....

yahaya bello, d most useless governr in nigeria..
ikpeazu of Abia is the most useless governor o
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Emman08: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wike is friends with everybody except Ayu and Atiku. What does he stand for really?
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Emman08: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ikpeazu of Abia is the most useless governor o

Dave Umahi has something to say about this
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Musauzor(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
A waste of state resources. Wike cannot commandeer the good people of Rivers State to vote for a party that has impoverished them.
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by ZombieTERROR: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
stillme231:
efcc na trash.. who dey fear efcc... u loot 80bn, efcc fine you 2bn , that one na judgement. say something else abegi

That one na Normal parole...
i mean Efcc when you step on toes and have a score to settle...

Think of ekweremadu treatment my guy
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by omobonike43s: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
It seems I don't understand wike anymore. You no see better person call na yahaya belloIt seems I don't understand wike anymore. You no see better person call na yahaya bello...
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by Imstrong2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wike was robust wetin happen now he looks frail and tired
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by shimolv: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by stillme231: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

That one na Normal parole...
i mean Efcc when you step on toes and have a score to settle...

Think of ekweremadu treatment my guy
which treatment? those old yeye houses make dem seize? u know how much e hide for yankee n offshore aza n other things wey e get wey dem no know lol.. them fit give am back those yeye properties for back but me n u no go know..na dog eat dog government.. na score to settle anything.. worse come to worse, decamp to oppositn n settle for inside house.
Re: Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today by shegz24(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2022
from praising Oshiomole to praising Buhari to awarding Oshiomole to awarding Bello.

Wike is the head of the G-5.
The G-5 are anti-Atiku
The G-5 are PDAPC

In politics, when you remove the propaganda and self-deceit you will understand how it works.

Tinubu will be the next president mostly because the opposition are divided.

Atiku will regret this 4years from now when he cant run again.
By then Kwankwaso will return to full PDP in a bid to regain power to the North in 2031.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano / PDP warns INEC, reveals how APC plans to rig 2019 Election / Sunday Karimi Challenges Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.