Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes (13117 Views)

Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2022
joefelin2345:
For Mumu like you abi? My only problem is that once this man comot corridor of power, he shall now be pretending as supporters of masses just like the one at ARiSE Tv is currently doing. Our mumu must do ooo.
Abeg give me the money if you feel e no fine biko. No be fine me wan chop
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Disgraceful comment
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Blaze14k:

Like seriously? Even Elon musk as the richest man on earth is under someone. That response is unprofessional and you clearly see the body language of the president towards nigerians
keep Your old notes inorder to keep spending it since the new note no fine

Please whenever you have the new note, please call on me biko to come and pick it up ASAP
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by IreneJane: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
Femi doesn't know he is finishing his career, his public image is not a good one at all but he still keeps talking ... But can I blame a man who buries his head in the asses of his pay master, how can he see ?

He is a HOUSE NIGGER!

Do you personally have a good public image .. don't be deceived , His maid public image is better than most of you
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by SunTzu123(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2022
This is not the kind of response you give as a public official. He could have just appealed to Nigerians to let go of any misgivings about the design and concentrate on the benefits.
Black people are intoxicated by power. Very unfortunate.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by omoyeni37: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2022
It's the impunity for me, chaii, we are too docile in this country.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Eriokanmi: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Few months to go...that's all I can say. We shall see the end of apc by God's grace and live happily
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by iamsolasoul(f): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Sometimes they really have
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Hezzyluv: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2022
xpressionx:
Just imagine how APC turned bright minds into funny characters.
Just see Femi and Keyamo
APC = change indeed

How Osibanjo managed to sound intelligent after all these years needs to be under studied.

And that's why they choose Tinubu to take over from Buhari rather then Osibanjo.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Lashist(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
His directly talking to 5% brothers in the yeast grin
Lol...you this jobless idiot have left your useless fact check to trolling finally cheesy. We always knew the fact check is to show your hatred towards igbos grin even the mods dont take your other useless fact checks seriously again. Maybe tomorrow you'd help fact check if Obi is boko sponsor or chief bandit cheesy
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Hezzyluv: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2022
LibertyRep:
I almost forgot there's still a Femi Adesina in this government.

Where's Uncle Lai?

Is like the had warned him to regulate his mouth grin
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by jclassiq(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Everyone benefitting from this useless regime turns to an insensitive goat.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Valuepaints20(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Lashist(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Good response
Lol...you of all people is still talking cheesy. This economy isnt favorable to you in any way. You have been a hungry and jobless graduate that came online to lie to people you have finally gotten a job so you can scam them to help you with tfare. Even if you get a job of 15k now, how csn it sustain you? cheesy you still have thr guts to use your opera mini data to hail the govt. Instead of you to use that small data you have to source for knowledge to develop your useless life
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by PlanckTime: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2022
I will have talks with his Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on the need to retain Adeshina after his swearing-in ceremony.

Adeshina is exceptionally brilliant and rarely will he go into insults. He has a skill of constructively dropping missiles.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Blaze14k: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
keep Your old notes inorder to keep spending it since the new note no fine

Please whenever you have the new note, please call on me biko to come and pick it up ASAP

Hahaha are you serious.. some people act as if they government officials on nairaland. Bro if you dont know how dumb u sound defending that colour change then you should re-examine your head. Do you really know the exact reason they changed the colour instead redesigning? Whatever they say is what u take you cant even do some research. Look at how they use your head to play ping pong and you there dancing makosa. What a dumb generation. Mehn get the fuk of my mention
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...you of all people is still talking cheesy. This economy isnt favorable to you in any way. You have been a hungry and jobless graduate that came online to lie to people you have finally gotten a job so you can scam them to help you with tfare. Even if you get a job of 15k now, how csn it sustain you? cheesy you still have thr guts to use your opera mini data to hail the govt. Instead of you to use that small data you have to source for knowledge to develop your useless life
keep your old notes till January to start spending while you dash out the new naira notes to anyone

Nobody is stopping you from spending the beautiful old naira notes while you dash out the ugly new naira notes
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by RepoMan007: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2022
2mercy:

Since the announcement of the change of naira notes, many Nigerians have criticized the idea; saying, it will not necessarily benefit the economy in any way...

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/create-your-own-economy-femi-adesina-replies-critics-of-naira-notes/t2ldppr
Did his own father create the Nigerian economy?
The mumu is supporting the creation of new design that will mean printing new notes at a significant cost. What happens to all the mint notes carrying 2022 as print year? Those printing costs will incurred again barely a year after the last major printing. All done with scarce money.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Blaze14k:

Hahaha are you serious.. some people act as if they government officials on nairaland. Bro if you dont know how dumb u sound defending that colour change then you should re-examine your head. Do you really know the exact reason they changed the colour instead redesigning? Whatever they say is what u take you cant even do some research. Look at how they use your head to play ping pong and you there dancing makosa. What a dumb generation. Mehn get the fuk of my mention
Chinedu

All you and your fellow obingo know how to do is to chest beat and constitute nuisance online. I thought the UN, EU, and what have you will take over naija during the #ENDSARS saga?

No sane person take you crumbs serious. It's a known fact that after the election you and your fellow obidence will continue wailing as usual from where you guys stopped it
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Scarletjr(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2022
No be ur fault pikin wey mama carry for back nor know say road far
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Lashist(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
keep your old notes till January to start spending while you dash out the new naira notes to anyone

Nobody is stopping you from spending the beautiful old naira notes while you dash out the ugly new naira notes
Most persons wont have issues with new notes. People are saying the fed govt wasted billions that would have been used for something important to print new notes and its almost the same thing except new colors but you that dont know anything want to support the useless policies. Problem for you is you won't have new notes sef unless you have to come online to beg people to send you money so you can withdraw and hold it. Govt no dey help you but you are ever ready to die for them. People around you must be tired of your existence cheesy
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Lashist:

Most persons wont have issues with new notes. People are saying the fed govt wasted billions that would have been used for something important to print new notes and its almost the same thing except new colors but you that dont know anything want to support the useless policies. Problem for you is you won't have new notes sef unless you have to come online to beg people to send you money so you can withdraw and hold it. Govt no dey help you but you are ever ready to die for them. People around you must be tired of your existence cheesy
Keep the old notes so that you can spend whenever you deem fit

Dash out the new notes to those who need it

No fuss about it
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Blaze14k: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

All you and your fellow obingo know how to do is to chest beat and constitute nuisance online. I thought the UN, EU, and what have you will take over naija during the #ENDSARS saga?

No sane person take you crumbs serious. It's a known fact that after the election you and your fellow obidence will continue wailing as usual from where you guys stopped it

As usaul trying to downplay his stupidity by digging out his old wound. You know when i see tinubu supporters i help to sympathize with them cos they dont have any choice buh to support him. My brother it is well with your soul grin grin grin grin dont worry he will be your president not mine
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Lashist(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Keep the old notes so that you can spend whenever you deem fit

Dash out the new notes to those who need it

No fuss about it
I might dash you if you keep begging for tfare and feeding money. You might just be lucky cheesy
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by nnamdi640: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
His directly talking to 5% brothers in the yeast grin
And the 5% you are referring to have gone a long making their lives better while the 95% you belong to are dwelling in darkness hoping to see the miracle Buhari will perform in his last 4months after spending 7 years and 8 months blaming the past government and he still continue his blaming game.
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Franzinni: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2022
IreneJane:

Do you personally have a good public image .. don't be deceived , His maid public image is better than most of you
haha swerv
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Franzinni: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Drealtitan1:

Femi Adesina is a senior citizen who is already in the twilight of his career.He's a senior journalist of repute.You should be the one to worry about your own career if you have any at all.Abati did more than that for Jonathan and is he still not relevant now? Femi Adesina is doing his job to the admiration of his principal and that's what matters now.
ok grin
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Fearyourcreator: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Franzinni:
Femi doesn't know he is finishing his career, his public image is not a good one at all but he still keeps talking ... But can I blame a man who buries his head in the asses of his pay master, how can he see ?

He is a HOUSE NIGGER!
He come your house come beg
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2022
xpressionx:
Just imagine how APC turned bright minds into funny characters.
Just see Femi and Keyamo
APC = change indeed

How Osibanjo managed to sound intelligent after all these years needs to be under studied.
Hypo
Re: Create Your Own Economy– Femi Adesina Replies Critics Of New Naira Notes by Franzinni: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

He come your house come beg
oh just shut up ... And go back to your APC campaign office ... I don't need to interact with you ... Thanks you.. mouth like shakabula! Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Endorses Sack Of 3,000 NIMC Workers / Three INEC Staff Died In Benue / Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.