Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) (44653 Views)

My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by ufotunang: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Suya makes the prick erect so I love it.
...so it makes you to do 18 rounds abi ?
Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by kals4luv990(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
IF FLY NEVER TOUCH AM OR I ARGUE PRICE OR DO TESTING..THEN IT'S NOT SUYA..THAT'S SFUCK MEAT AND NOT SUYA

Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
brain54:

Aboki’s add grinded groundnuts.

This one is improvised!

It's crushed kuli-kuli that they mix with yaji.
Very delicious.

1 Like

Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by SaturnNick(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
gaby:
If aboki fingers wey dem take dey wipe their buttocks, blow their nose, and wash their gbola without washing them no rub the meat, abeg call am another name no be suya
Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hezzyluv:
My hunger is sleeping but, Op don wake am up. cry
cheesy cheesy am sorry ooo, i dont mean to.
Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nazgul:
This one looks better and more preferable considering how unhygienic the regular aboki suya is.
Thanks, most times one need to improvise street foods to be able to ascertain the hygiene level Especially when its what one likes eating.

1 Like

Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:
Home made recipes are always the best. Not to talk of the countless warnings about abstaining from suya because of some worrisome chemicals ingredients they use.
By the way OP, if you find an healthy replacement for MSG, please let us know. Thanks.

True because most times we dont know the spices and seasoning they use. I will once i finish my research on the MSG replacement.

1 Like

Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:
Peanut butter! Inside suya! Lawd!!!
Its a substitute for the grinded kuli kuli they use. Kuli kuli is made from Groundnut. Though not all suya have that kuli in it, there are varieties.
Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
07kjb:
I hate suya maybe the aboki's own it doesn't digest in my system..I have noticed it more than once

You might be reacting to the spices they use. You can try this with spices you like, its really nice.
Re: See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) by DiomaKitchen: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
dominique:
For those that watched the video, at what point did the peanut butter enter the equation?
It came in after i mixed all the spices with the meat. Add the peanut butter, mix well so that each piece of meat is well coated the arrange on the skewer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Eat These? (picture) / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.