Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 (41462 Views)

Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by DSTheGreat: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
If no be say civilization don dey, how one lion of teranga wan take defeat three lions?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by creolehunt: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
the guy wan tear your yansh for you grin grin grin

Can you imagine the fool. So if I say a man is good looking, it means I desire him?

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Rayd502(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Greenscientist:

Give credit wherever you see one.

Even with our population, there is enough to go round.

I wanted having an argument with a friend about Qatar being like heaven with all the amazing architectural masterpiece we ve been seeing,but I did quick check of their population,which I discovered was just little less than 3 million.

By implication a state like Akwa Ibom has more population than Qatar.

So their 1.5m bpd can conveniently cater for her Population as against Our 2m bpd catering for over 200 million people.

When you factor in corruption and oil theft this leaves us in the mess we are in.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by TheCongo2: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benwallt:
which one are you, hairy congo or Democratic Republic of Congo? Embarass? You couldn't even spell it correctly. It has one 'r' not two. You need to go back to kindergarten. I wonder if you know the meaning.

No I dont know the meaning. Would you please explain ?
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Charley2020:

Nope. Did you watch Ghana's match against Portugal? They almost equalised - - something that Senegal wouldn't have been able to do.
The first game?

Even saudi arabia beat Argentina In their first game.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by ModCaller: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reinaldo:

What goal

3 goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Charley2020: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Iamgrey5:
The first game?

Even saudi arabia beat Argentina In their first game.
It was the second game I think - - the one that ended 3-2
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Yuneehk(f): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
So na Morocco remain? Naso African countries take go finish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Khalid72(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
07kjb:

Those niggas are planning a very great nation.if u don't know
tell em bro
biafra is the goal
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Rayd502(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jungle don mature.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
franchasng:
Islam as a religion does not support modern education and learning.

Muslims spend more time learning how to recite the Quran off hand than they devote in any other human development project which is why most Muslim countries lack science and technological development except the ones they imported using crude oil wealth.

While growing up, a Muslim kid is encouraged more to learn to recite Quran off hand than any other thing. Football, science, technology, innovation and invention all require devotion but since Muslim countries devote more time to Islamic religious doctrines and activities and spend most of their time making sure their people adhere and conform to strict Islamic doctrines, it makes them less focused in other human development projects and sports, that's why most Muslim countries lag behind in sports, technology, science and innovation except the ones they bought with crude oil money aka petrol dollar

Interesting point of view but I totally disagree with some while I can explain some.

Islam is never against the acquisition of knowledge. Never. As a matter of fact, it is through contacts with Muslims that Europe as we know it today came out of an age the Europeans themselves called The Dark Age.

It would interest you to know what was the situation of the European Society during this age and what the condition the Muslims are.

Just so you know, the word Chemistry, Algebra, avionics and many more are of Arabic or Muslim origin. The Muslims introduce Numerals to the World though of Hindu origin. Muslims are far ahead of the Europeans in learning and the only people with some bit of learning when the two Civilization met were the Greeks and what was the field the Greeks were known for? Philosophy, Poems, myths which they learn from the Hindus.

It is true Europe are now a leading lights in inventions. Things we generally can classified as things of this world but one thing you fail and what many fail to see and understand is the fact that as Europe became less religious they became more powerful. This you can verify.

Of cos it is true that a lot of Muslim will take issues with a child who want to be a Footballer, a singer, Miss World and stuff like that, it is just the way they see the World and I don't think it has anything to do with "rescuing" Africa from anything. Aside Science which makes life a lot easier for any one, such frivolities are just mere play!

I follow Football, I won't be asked about it on Judgement Day neither will I be asked if I can mimmed to Micheal Jackson's Beat It.

The Muslims I would say are keeping their eyes on the Ball for it is written in their Holy Book that the purpose of creation is Worship alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by TheCongo2: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yuneehk:

Speechless
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Charley2020: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yuneehk:
And they have a difficult game ahead against Spain.

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Benwallt(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheCongo2:

No I dont know the meaning. Would you please explain ?
Go and learn then come back.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Obc1234(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
But do you love arabians
dazzlingd:

Blacks forgive and forget which is very foolish, if u look back at the way the whites treated blacks, the black nation would hve joined forces to ensure they revenge even if it takes 1000 years. You have every reason as a black to hate the whites

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Spacless(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Africa nawa oo embarassed

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by MadmanObi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Like senegal like Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by ASAPFERG1: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Gwan2:
Africa, modern invention…mba
Modern sport….mba
Tribalism and pseudo- religiousity …gbam
Kpanshing and producing kids……gbam
Ritual killing …….gbam
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by deswiftfxn(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Charley2020:

Because Ghana is a much better team. They play better, keep possession more, launch deadly attacks, defend sensibly, and have that fighting spirit that Senegal lacks. Since the first goal went in, Senegal transformed into secondary school footballers.
...sorry cutting in... but you see that Ghana team, they are the same as Senegal without sadio mane, even that Uruguay team won't defeat Cameroun... I expected you to make mention of Cameroun giving England a tough, tight game. To be more factual, the peak of Ghana's football ends in 2010 world cup and that's the very best ever squad in Ghana's football history....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by hermesprogidy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
I can see all you self hating slow pokes are up and about. An African country looses a football match and all of a sudden blacks are useless. If your life is useless, leave other black people out of it. Australia lost yesterday nobody said whites are useless. Germany did not make it out of the group stage, I didn't hear anyone slating whites. Dumb mother fuckers, the French team you are having orgasms over is 90% black, but people quickly forget that.
Stop playing betting una no go hear. Tear your tickets and go sleep. God bless Senegal, God bless Africa.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by TheCongo2: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benwallt:
Go and learn then come back.

Done. I am back now
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Charley2020:

It was the second game I think - - the one that ended 3-2
It was their first game at the world cup.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by paradigmshift(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
France vs england go bloody o

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by addexx: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Den for just ja for group stage. Why the stress

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hope the coach resigns?
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by planetx: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Cameroonian team would have never been embarrassed by England like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by sslcrypt: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
CBR100:

why is morocco develop and Ghana or kenya or ivory coast not develop as morocco.......dey all have small population

d truth is the morocco have sharia laws DAT limit corruption (why african democracy can easily be manipulative for personal gain)

Because it was a french colony and was part of Europe for a while till Spain wanted to play a fast one. Morocco is more French then Arab, you need to visit it to see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Starskibigi: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
African countries sabi fall person hand

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Flamemignon1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
dazzlingd:

Blacks forgive and forget which is very foolish, if u look back at the way the whites treated blacks, the black nation would hve joined forces to ensure they revenge even if it takes 1000 years. You have every reason as a black to hate the whites
And black people haven't treated each other like shit since time immemorial? Not to even talk about how Arabs and Asians have treated us but y'all are hellbent on white supremacy

9 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Charley2020: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
deswiftfxn:

...sorry cutting in... but you see that Ghana team, they are the same as Senegal without sadio mane, even that Uruguay team won't defeat Cameroun... I expected you to make mention of Cameroun giving England a tough, tight game. To be more factual, the peak of Ghana's football ends in 2010 world cup and that's the very best ever squad in Ghana football history....
Perhaps you're right. I didn't watch Cameroon's games so can't speak to that.
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Petyprince: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
creolehunt:

In my father's deluded empty head he thinks he is all that. My father should get a life, my father is a dumbo
gay
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by hermesprogidy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Interesting point of view but I totally disagree with some while I can explain some.

Islam is never against the acquisition of knowledge. Never. As a matter of fact, it is through contacts with Muslims that Europe as we know it today came out of an age the Europeans themselves called The Dark Age.

It would interest you to what was the situation of the European Society during this age and what the condition the Muslims are.

Just so you know, the word Chemistry, Algebra, avionics and many more are of Arabic or Muslim origin. The Muslims introduce Numerals to the World though of Hindu origin. Muslims are far ahead of the Europeans in learning and the only people with some bit of learning when the two Civilization met were the Greeks and what was the field the Greeks were known for? Philosophy, Poems, myths which they learn from the Hindus.

It is true Europe are now a leading lights in inventions. Things we generally can classified as things of this world but one thing you fail and what many fail to see and understand is the fact that as Europe became less religious they became more powerful. This you can verify.

Of cos it is true that a lot of Muslim will take issues with a child who want to be a Footballer, a singer, Miss World and stuff like that, it is just the way they see the World and I don't think it has anything to do with "rescuing" Africa from anything. Aside Science which makes life a lot easier for any one, such frivolities ae just mere play!

I follow Football, I won't be asked about it on Judgement Day neither will I be asked if I can mimmed to Micheal Jackson's Beat It.

The Muslims I would say are keeping their eyes on the Ball for it is written in their Holy Book that the purpose of creation is Worship alone.
Don't mind all these ignorant children on Nairaland always masturbating over whites. Whites are their gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Medals Table At The National Sports Festival. / UEFA Champions League Draw 2022/2023 On 25th August 2022 / Fifa Admits Bronze Boot Error, Chukwueze Not Nwakali Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.