Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 (41577 Views)

Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheCongo2:

Done. I am back now
Good. You should know the difference between banter and being serious to avoid shooting yourself in the foot. You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Gwan2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
CBR100:

stop deceiving yourself, if you make south south is a separate country , dey we still not be developed as Dubai or Qatar

look at Indonesia and Malaysia because of their sharia law dey are far beta than nigeria and south africa respectively

Egypt with less resources are far ahead of nigeria

the truth is sharia law limit corruption DAT is a fact
wen a country does not have strong punishment for corruption dey will suffer

The guy you quoted, settled down and gave you a cogent and in-depth analysis why those countries ‘prosper’ despite their corruption, but you seem bent on cherrypicking countries that practice sharia to drive your point.

You didn’t mention Pakistan, Uzgbekistan, Afganistan, Iran, Northern Sudan, Somalia etc. They also worth mention in your warped and parochial analysis

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Charley2020: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Iamgrey5:
It was their first game at the world cup.
Yeah, you're right. I just checked.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by mrkings84(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Emu4life:
See how Senegal dey dizgrace us. Chai

Who is the US?
Abeg count me out

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
hermesprogidy:
I can see all you self hating slow pokes are up and about. An African country looses a football match and all of a sudden blacks are useless. If your life is useless, leave other black people out of it. Australia lost yesterday nobody said whites are useless. Germany did not make it out of the group stage, I didn't hear anyone slating whites. Dumb mother fuckers, the French team you are having orgasms over is 90% black, but people quickly forget that.
Stop playing betting una no go hear. Tear your tickets and go sleep. God bless Senegal, God bless Africa.
A men, bruv
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Emperormartin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I just dey imagine how black Senegalese women toto go be grin
some Africans dey over black sha grin grin
Senegal and Mali are the darkest in West Africa

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by detromicxs: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin
So the shameless mod ban me because i said mendy nor follow aka short 10...Mod use annoyance ban me...Not knowing that Senegal go chop more goals grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Obidientful:

U are stupid if U ever think Senegal will win England
No be me dey stupid. I can't. Na people hyping them, creating thread and getting to the front page how senagal will deal with English team. Now the chicken has come to roast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by franchasng: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
CBR100:

why is morocco develop and Ghana or kenya or ivory coast not develop as morocco.......dey all have small population

d truth is the morocco have sharia laws DAT limit corruption (why african democracy can easily be manipulative for personal gain)
First you must understand that Moroccans are white while Ghanaians are blacks.

North Africa would have been added to Europe if not for Islam. If they weren't practicing Islam, they would have been Europeans because they are just Europeans, the only difference is their Islamic doctrines which made them lag behind in science and technology growth.

The same appliea to Turkey. The reason Turkey wasn't added to European Union is Islam.

Islam does not support science, technology and innovation. Islam is only focused on keeping man in the ancient times and sticking to ancient Islamic doctrines called Sharia.

Sharia forbids civilization and technological advancement.

If Turkey happened to be a none Muslim country, Turkey would have been as powerful as Russia, France, Germany, UK, etc.

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by BennyDGreat: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rayd502:

I wanted having an argument with a friend about Qatar being like heaven with all the amazing architectural masterpiece we ve been seeing,but I did quick check of their population,which I discovered was just little less than 3 million.

By implication a state like Akwa Ibom has more population than Qatar.

So their 1.5m bpd can conveniently cater for her Population as against Our 2m bpd catering for over 200 million people.

When you factor in corruption and oil theft this leaves us in the mess we are in.

The quality of life in a nation isn't determined by population but by efficient use of resources at their disposal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by deswiftfxn(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Charley2020:

Perhaps you're right. I didn't watch Cameroon's games so can't speak to that.
Its just a shame, Senegal being current African champions can't match up these bunch of overhyped English team

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by TheCongo2: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benwallt:
Good. You should know the difference between banter and being serious to avoid shooting yourself in the foot. You are welcome.

Now you are embarRassing me bro in front of the world word! Benwalt of all the people.
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by ibtommy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Samuelthemanli:
Lets Forget About The Past And Forgive The Current Whites their Forefathers Sins And Live Happly.

Not easy though. Those people really dealt with the negroes
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rayd502:

I wanted having an argument with a friend about Qatar being like heaven with all the amazing architectural masterpiece we ve been seeing,but I did quick check of their population,which I discovered was just little less than 3 million.

By implication a state like Akwa Ibom has more population than Qatar.

So their 1.5m bpd can conveniently cater for her Population as against Our 2m bpd catering for over 200 million people.

When you factor in corruption and oil theft this leaves us in the mess we are in.

With the resources we have here, my brother, we can compete with Qatar.

Do you know the billions that go into the hands of state especially in the Niger Delta? Yet a simple road cannot be constructed with quality materials.

When you hear of billions being shared by our governors and senators, and then you look around, you don't see the impact of the resources. We need help!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
France has nothing on this England team. Walker vs Mbappe will be an interesting battle. If Southgate doesn’t gamble they will destroy France cos they have a better squad depth than the French. If the English boys dominate the midfield and stop ball supplies to Mbappe, Griezmann and Dembele it is game over for France cos those are the key men for the French. England forwards just have to take their chances when they get them and I trust them to do so

My money is on England

3 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by IamPlato(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
dazzlingd:

Blacks forgive and forget which is very foolish, if u look back at the way the whites treated blacks, the black nation would hve joined forces to ensure they revenge even if it takes 1000 years. You have every reason as a black to hate the whites
come on shut up you racist monkey... You should also be hated for this racist talk.

Have you revenged on your forefathers that sold Blacks to whites? Have you revenged on your forefathers who used Black's for rituals?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Gwan2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I don't need to do any research

I live in Africa and I know the problems!

But what have you done to improve the situation of Africa in your personal capacity?

You know the problem and you didn’t publish it, instead you decided to live with it and accepted it as your fate. I’ve published some of the problems and still researching on more to publish. Paul planted, Apollo will water

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by CBR100: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
sslcrypt:

Because it was a french colony and was part of Europe for a while till Spain wanted to play a fast one. Morocco is more French then Arab, you need to visit it to see for yourself.

am not talking about tribe (Buh how sharia law have help den limit corruption) unlyk west african countries and morocco is more Arab than french

so u mean because UK colonize us .....and average Yoruba man cannot be more english than yoruba
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by osazuwa23: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
ghana that couldnt even beat uruguay you are joking. only team that can beat england is morocco, egypt, algeria on a good day
Charley2020:
Feeling the absence of Mane, Senegal. Ghana would have beaten England if they had qualified for the round of 16, or at least given them a hard time.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by franchasng: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
plantist:

Ode! South Africa and others that don't have Islam couldn't rescue. I guess your brain is under your feet.
South Africa is doing exceedingly well, all thanks to the white Caucasians in SA, take them away and SA will be worst than Sudan.

Islam does not encourage science, technology, innovation and civilization.

Sharia forbids civilization but want Muslims to live ancient Islamic life like the Mohammed time

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by juman(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Before african country can win world cup our football have to develop pass the embryonic stage.
First our national leagues have to be classic.

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheCongo2:

Now you are embarrassing me bro in front of the world word! Benwalt of all the people.
I am not embarassing you. Wait, is this Victor?
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by stonemasonn: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Interesting point of view but I totally disagree with some while I can explain some.

Islam is never against the acquisition of knowledge. Never. As a matter of fact, it is through contacts with Muslims that Europe as we know it today came out of an age the Europeans themselves called The Dark Age.

It would interest you to what was the situation of the European Society during this age and what the condition the Muslims are.

Just so you know, the word Chemistry, Algebra, avionics and many more are of Arabic or Muslim origin. The Muslims introduce Numerals to the World though of Hindu origin....
So what happened??
I'll tell you.
Strict interpretation of Islam happened.
No matter the gains of Islam, so called strict interpretation will pull them back. Strict interpretation will also happen to Qatar, Dubai etc, as soon as oil becomes less of value.
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by osazuwa23: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
The mexico of africa if you no you no grin
Khalid72:
tell em bro
biafra is the goal

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don't even want to read comments on this thread because it will be about abuse on Senegal players, especially Mendy.
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by TheCongo2: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Benwallt:
I am not embarassing you. Wait, is this Victor?

Nope grin grin grin grin grin
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is bad defeat, too bad for Senegal but they tried their best
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Gwan2:

You know the problem and you didn’t publish it, instead you decided to live with it and accepted it as your fate. I’ve published some of the problems and still researching on more to publish. Paul planted, Apollo will water
You really think you are first person to figure out that their problems in Africa? cheesy

Same shit people have been talking about since 60s.
Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by CBR100: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
franchasng:
First you must understand that Moroccans are white while Ghanaians are blacks.

North Africa would have been added to Europe if not for Islam. If they weren't practicing Islam, they would have been Europeans because they are just Europeans, the only difference is their Islamic doctrines which made them lag behind in science and technology growth.

The same appliea to Turkey. The reason Turkey wasn't added to European Union is Islam.

Islam does not support science, technology and innovation. Islam is only focused on keeping man in the ancient times and sticking to ancient Islamic doctrines called Sharia.

Sharia forbids civilization and technological advancement.

If Turkey happened to be a none Muslim country, Turkey would have been as powerful as Russia, France, Germany, UK, etc.

islamaphobia dey worry you, asuming all the gulf countries are poor and corrupt lyk nigeria u would have attribute it to islam Buh no.....dey are moving up the ladder
at least u dey feel Qatar world cup

my question to you is does sharia law limit corruption yes/no ?? simple

1 Like

Re: England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 by franchasng: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
CBR100:

stop deceiving yourself, if you make south south is a separate country , dey we still not be developed as Dubai or Qatar

look at Indonesia and Malaysia because of their sharia law dey are far beta than nigeria and south africa respectively

Egypt with less resources are far ahead of nigeria

the truth is sharia law limit corruption DAT is a fact
wen a country does not have strong punishment for corruption dey will suffer
Sharia law also helped China, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, etc to develop?

Sharia law limits human potential and tries to take humans back to the stone age and you are here hailing such barbaric and archaic practice, na wa oh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / Wilfred Ndidi Visits Nduka Ugbade At Golden Eaglets Camp In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.