Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Wasn’t Talking To You “broke Boys” – Wizkid Slams Nigerian Rappers Again - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Wasn’t Talking To You “broke Boys” – Wizkid Slams Nigerian Rappers Again (325 Views)

Gwr Slams Nigerian Lady That Wants A Puff Fuf Hackathon / Discover The 5 Proven Reason That Has Kept You Broke No Matter What You Do! / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wasn’t Talking To You “broke Boys” – Wizkid Slams Nigerian Rappers Again by Uyoblog: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
singer Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid, has once again come for rappers, labeling them broke boys for responding to his earlier statements.

Wizkid who’d said in an interview that the rap genre was dead with rappers simply recycling old flows came under some criticism and backlash from the rappers who felt slighted.

Rappers including Oladips, Ladipoe, Blaqbonez, MI Abaga and more reacted to the statement with varying levels of civility, with Oladips particularly tearing the Essence crooner a new one.

Response below

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2022/12/i-wasnt-talking-to-you-broke-boys.html

(1) (Reply)

List Of 500+ Remote-friendly Companies And How To Get In / 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here / Who Else Got This Mail From FITC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.