Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria (1058 Views)

Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again / What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike / Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigerians are worried over the attacks on the first lady of Nigeria; Mrs. Aisha Buhari.
This attacks are been carried out by foreigners and few Nigerians.

Nigerians should be careful so what happened to Stella Obasanjo the former first lady of Nigeria should not repeat itself.

Nigerians should be at the look at for any foreigners plotting evil against the wife of the President of Nigeria.

Nigerians should speak up against any persons blackmailing the First lady of Nigeria; Mrs Aisha Buhari.

The National Security of Nigeria should not be left to Nigeria security agencies alone but Nigerians should give a helping hands to our security agencies by supporting them and giving them informations that will help them to defeat crimes in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOZ7KEspKY
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by worldTina(f): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hmmmm

Nawao
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
You don't wish death for anybody. It is always counterproductive.
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by GorillaApp(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
1nice:
Nigerians are worried over the attacks on the first lady of Nigeria; Mrs. Aisha Buhari.
This attacks are been carried out by foreigners and few Nigerians.

Nigerians should be careful so what happened to Stella Obansanjo the former first lady of Nigeria should not repeat itself.

Nigerians should be at the look at for any foreigners plotting evil against the wife of the President of Nigeria.

Nigerians should speak up against any persons blackmailing the First lady of Nigeria; Mrs Aisha Buhari.

The National Security of Nigeria should not be left to Nigeria security agencies alone but Nigerians should give a helping hands to our security agencies by supporting them and giving them informations that will help them to defeat crimes in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOZ7KEspKY

Oh please shut up! Who is balckmailing her? How do you people even sleep well at Night? Who is balckmailing her?
Can you provide one shred of evidence to prove this?
Nigerians and sycophancy! Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
GorillaApp:

Oh please shut up! Who is balckmailing her? How do you people even sleep well at Night? Who is balckmailing her?
Can you provide one shred of evidence to prove this?
Nigerians and sycophancy! Gosh!

Shut up and stop been foolish.
Have you not been going through the social medias and read and listen how foreigners and fews Nigerians are speaking evil of the first lady of Nigeria and how they lay false accusations on the wife of the President of Nigeria Mrs Aisha Buhari. This are the information Nigerians knows and other information of those fighting Mrs. Aisha Buhari are not yet know and maybe refer to as top secret or classified information.

Foreigners sometimes amaze me
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by RisenJoe(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
1nice:

Have you not been going through the social medias and read and listen how foreigners and fews Nigerians are speaking evil of the first lady of Nigeria and how they lay false accusations on the wife of the President of Nigeria Mrs Aisha Buhari. This are the information Nigerians knows and other information of those fighting Mrs. Aisha Buhari are not yet know and maybe refer to as top secret or classified information.

I think you are the one being foolish here, you think like a slave who loves his chains even going as far as adorning it like an ornament.

He asked you for an evidence to back up this gibberish you wrote but you started insulting him instead

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wetin consign Nigerians? What we focus on is food, good health care, decent accomodation and good education. Period.
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by GorillaApp(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
1nice:

Under which rock did this imp crawl out from? I'm certain you have not heard the word proof or evidence? Pls I beg, give me proof or forever shut up!
Im doing with talking to clueless spoons like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by GorillaApp(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
RisenJoe:

I think you are the one being foolish here, you think like a slave who loves his chains even going as far as adorning it like an ornament.

He asked you for an evidence to back up this gibberish you wrote but you started insulting him instead
Don't mind the imp. It pains me to no end that I share this country with people like these
Op, why don't you go to the police station and be a whistleblower. And when dey ask for evidence, you will tell them to shut!

Dat day you go smell your nyash
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by julaion: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
1nice:

Is she not evil,cow fvcker like you
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
RisenJoe:

You are talking rubbish.
Did you not see the evidence I gave him.
Do not you have data to do your own research.
Why must he insult me in the first place before asking me for evidence.
Now you yourself is even insulting me, you are the one thinking and talking like a slave.
You are the one been foolish not me.
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
GorillaApp:

Under which rock did this imp crawl out from? I'm certain you have not heard the word proof or evidence? Pls I beg, give me proof or forever shut up!
Im doing with talking to clueless spoons like you

You are the imp that crawl out from under that rock.
What proof do you need again from the one I gave you already. Are you claiming ignorance from all the fake news defaming Mrs. Aisha Buhari on social medias which you read and listen to.
Can't you do your own research?
You are the clueless spoon, and you better shut up and get the evidence yourself if you are not satisfied with the one I gave you.
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
julaion:
Is she not evil,cow fvcker like you

You are the cow fucker, if Nigerians are to investigate your past, you have done worse evils than her.
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
GorillaApp:

Don't mind the imp. It pains me to no end that I share this country with people like these
Op, why don't you go to the police station and be a whistleblower. And when dey ask for evidence, you will tell them to shut!

Dat day you go smell your nyash
Shame on imp like you.
People like you are the ones betraying your country. You are one of the sell out people that work for the enemies of Nigeria.
You will soon smell your nyash.
You do not know how to talk. Rubbish
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by julaion: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
1nice:

You are the cow fucker, if Nigerians are to investigate your past, you have done worse evils than her.
E pain am,agbado urchins spotted,i repeat agbado urchins spotted grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by orfegater(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
where I get strength to blackmail wey hunger don finish me
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by GorillaApp(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
1nice:

You are the imp that crawl out from under that rock.
What proof do you need again from the one I gave you already. Are you claiming ignorance from all the fake news defaming Mrs. Aisha Buhari on social medias which you read and listen to.
Can't you do your own research?
You are the clueless spoon, and you better shut up and get the evidence yourself if you are not satisfied with the one I gave you.
Look at this pained Bat. Run along and tell Mrs buhari that we are here insulting her.
People like you need to be chained to a plank and beaten with cords till sense returns to you.
Aisha ought to allow the law take its cause by arraigning the boy in court for slander and defamation of character, but because she was power- drunk as the first lady, she sent police in Gestapo-style to bundle the boy and torture him before throwing him to jail, then the hurriedly got got ruling to back their actions.

I went through the pain of telling you all these because I know you are mentally slow and not exposed to how things are supposed to be done in a functional society.
You folks have been enslaved and brutally raped by your oppressors so you don't know what is the appropriate thing to be done.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
I have given you a few seconds of fame by engaging you in a conversation. You can now crawl back into you little hole as You won't get a reply again from me.
Re: Nigerians Do Not Want Stella Obasanjo Scenario To Happen Again In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
GorillaApp:

Look at this pained Bat. Run along and tell Mrs buhari that we are here insulting her.
People like you need to be chained to a plank and beaten with cords till sense returns to you.
Aisha ought to allow the law take its cause by arraigning the boy in court for slander and defamation of character, but because she was power- drunk as the first lady, she sent police in Gestapo-style to bundle the boy and torture him before throwing him to jail, then the hurriedly got got ruling to back their actions.

I went through the pain of telling you all these because I know you are mentally slow and not exposed to how things are supposed to be done in a functional society.
You folks have been enslaved and brutally raped by your oppressors so you don't know what is the appropriate thing to be done.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
I have given you a few seconds of fame by engaging you in a conversation. You can now crawl back into you little hole as You won't get a reply again from me.

You are the Bat and you are calling someone who is not the Bat, Bat.
Mrs. Aisha Buhari is a capable and sensible woman who does not pay attention to senseless people like you. Because of your stupid behaviour you need to be chained to a plank and beaten with cords till sense returns to you; stupid person like you can not change no matter the beaten you receive.
Mrs. Aisha Buhari is a respecter of the laws of Nigeria judiciary system. Who do you think you are to judge Mrs. Aisha Buhari, why not judge yourself before judging others. People like you, are the ones setting traps for Mrs. Aisha Buhari and thinking she will fall into the traps; Nigerians who are lovers of Justice, fairness and equity are with Mrs Aisha Buhari and will always defend her from her enemies.

I know you are the one that is mentally slow and not exposed to how things are supposed to be done in a functional society.
Folks like you are enslaved and brutally raped by your oppressors that is why you are confused and do not know the right thing to do and say.
Keep advertising your ignorance.
I do not need your mumu fame, you can not give yourself fame and you think you can give me fame; you must be confused.
You can now crawl back into your little hole as you have show the public how ignorance and senseless you are.

(1) (Reply)

This is why Bola Tinubu will win the 2023 upcoming election / See The Psychological Trick Cabals Want Use On Obi. / I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.