Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,105 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK (38959 Views)

Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks / Peter Obi Supporters Disrupt Arise TV Townhall Meeting / 2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by harmony75: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
INEC should do the needful snub tinubu what an arrogant old man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Killermamba: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by shegoon: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
I pity u, instead of u to select wisely, u are busy on sentimental politics. How can somebody gets employment in a reown company without going through rigorous interviews. The same way buhari did then in which the effect we are seeing now in our country economy and security policies.
Okoroawusa:
Arisetv na heaven?

Abeg make una swerve

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by kingyakos: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
milomi:
Citiyboy doings

Cityboy with brain touch

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Tareq1105: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
This Tinubu tactic of avoiding arise TV will drastically impact negatively on income and publicity of that media house .

Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni aren't being professional even in the way they put words in the mouth of their guests especially those against APC. I've watched these happened several times even Rufai Oseni would take the word from the guest and finish it himself. Rufai Oseni was insisting one day that Tinubu must make himself available here to speak to Nigerians. It's unprofessional. But if I were Tinubu I would attend one and face them with heavy criticism in a live program. Is Reuben Abati not a PDP person? Was Abati not the PDP deputy governorship candidate for Ogun State in 2019? Did Abati not work for PDP as SA to Jonathan for 5 yrs? What was his contributions to the betterment of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Henrymas(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
The thief and the guilty runs when no one pursues them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by AroOkigbo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
This Tinubu tactic of avoiding arise TV will drastically impact negatively on income and publicity of that media house .
Why are you worried about the negative impact on the media house instead of the negative impact Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by MiaBeer(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Buhari tried that nonsense after he won the election. This one’s arrogance is everywhere, while he is contesting. Who did this to Nigeria?

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by maestroferddi: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
The permanency of change...

Who could have imagined that Tinubu propaganda platforms like TVC, The Nation and PM News could be rendered redundant in the scheme of things so soon...

Kudos to Arise TV...

Oga na master...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don't understand.......

Going through this thread and going back to 2015 thread of Buhari....

I hardly see any difference,...
The same no certificate.....
The same health issues
The same media avoidance syndrome
The same tribal / Religious Bigotry movement

Wait.....if TINUBU wins this 2023 Election...
We should just go and invite 2015 and move by whatever it offered up till this day ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by fredoooooo: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Arise TV can call obi once again .. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by jaytee01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He already said the unprofessional Arise Tv is not on his schedule wink

check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
We want to reiterate for the umpteenth time that no amount of blackmail, intimidation and media bully and innuendos by the owner and management of Arise News will change the position our campaign has taken on this matter.

Repeat this quote loud and CLEAR.

Asiwaju no send you, go and gather all the rif raf candidates and useless deranged Pandora to do your comedic and worthless town hall.

Asiwaju Tinubu omo ologo, keep doing your thing.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by iLegendd(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
successmatters:
He escaped grin
If na you, you no go run? grin You think it's easy talking to your crush as naive teenager?
Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by HNICEARTH: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinublu don japa grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Mccullum: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Who Arise TV help with them being bias and prejudice.

Tinubu is in London for better discussion..

I'll be very disappointed if Tinubu appear on that station.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by plaindealer: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
See wetin den dey do for town hall..

Na gathering of mad people and ipob terrorists.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by ImperialYoruba: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
femisplash:
It seems to me that the management of AriseTV has tasked its staff to ensure Tinubu c appears on its show in order to increase their media ratings, with a reward of mega incentives and promotion to any staff that would make their dream happen. It has become too obvious that the so called town hall meeting has become a butt of jokes going by the shambolic showings of the previous editions and most likely, only Asiwaju Jagaban can give it credibility. Unfortunately, AriseTv has lost its compass as a result of unprofessionalism and seemingly unethical handling by its presenters.
Tinubu has a well planned foreign trips that align with a purposeful and efficient strategy, detailing his vision before the world powers. Unlike an Atiku taking pictures with some clowns on the streets of Washington after being denied entry into the White House or an Obi who has been to the US at least three times this year begging for donations.
Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Emola12(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
successmatters:
He escaped grin
eni to salo ki yooo salo gbe
Egberun samu e ko le sa mo olorun lowo make in continue every day for d thief one-day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by maestroferddi: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
lol...

Baba pick race like Ben Johnson...

But Tinubu can run but he cannot hide...

Nigerians are smarting treat his eff up once and for all...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by nedekid: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Emperormartin:
Someone is dodging for job interview but wants to get the job...

If Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria everything will go wrong in this country
He will prefer to go to hell fire than attend a debate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by DavSagacity(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Baba cannot attend a town hall meeting different from Blu bala Blu bubu balabubala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Oduwils222(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Why are you running? Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by makavalley(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Grandpa would done enough rehearsals with his script to avoid spilling babladash to thier hearing, atleast tomorrow he'd still review his script to avoid making them see him as a grandpa that is supposed to be at old people home , anyways there is enough time before Monday
Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Kaymansion(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Baba is trying to respect himself I think cheesy
Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by azikiweironsi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
I laugh in Swahili. grin : grin
This interview of a thing as become by fire by force.
Do I blame him ? Of course no. Because if he appears some people are not really interested in his interview but to begin to pick holes in his gestures, interpreting every words to something else. So many things would be subjected to scrutiny such as his shoes, how he sits, how he responds to questions. So many that we're already been seeing nor heard.
The few weeks after the interview, the social media will be agog with analysis.
He wisely dodge the bullet.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by yemmywesey(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
And one idiot is going naked for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by sweetjohn(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I will be highly disappointed if he ever attends any Arise TV programme
Is it only Arise TV is in the country? Why is he running away from chanel tv and other organised town hall meetings? Stop defending a broad light failure and an abruptly corrupt empty headed Buffon who can't attend interviews from Nigerians but want to be their president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by goody234: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nah lie its a secret medical check up ..who is he talking to in chatham house is that where his voters are why do nigerians put up with this nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
He's got nothing to say. He's in the UK to rewire, format and overhaul his malfunctioning systems

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Snubs Arise TV Townhall Meeting, Arrives UK by ashawopikin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
But I thought he said town hall meeting is better than bulabu bu la blue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.