Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Can Tell You Answers To Questions Immediately - Oyo School Boy { Video } - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can Tell You Answers To Questions Immediately - Oyo School Boy { Video } (407 Views)

LGA Chairman Dresses In School Uniform, Serves Punishment In Oyo School (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Tell You Answers To Questions Immediately - Oyo School Boy { Video } by FullBlastLight: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
I Am a Calculator, It's In My Brain And I Can Tell You Answers To Questions Immediately - Oyo School boy

In a recent interview, Adeniran Abdul-Gafar, a 17-year-old Senior Secondary School 2 pupil of Atagba Community Grammar School, Ibadan, known to have extraordinary arithmetic skills of solving questions without using a calculator, shared some of his life story and how he was able to solve questions immediately when asked by a Punch correspondent.

Adeniran Abdul-Gafar revealed that he lost his parents years ago after some illness, and since then he and his siblings have been living with their late father's brother's wife, who takes care of them alongside her own children.

He noted that after the death of his partner he fell sick, as he normally falls down and remains there for some minutes, and the situation was so bad that he was sent out of his former school as they thought other students could contract the sickness.

However, while discussing his arithmetic skill, Abdul-Gafar claims that mathematically he is better than his teacher and that he discovered his arithmetic skill about four years ago, which seems like a talent.

He noted that he has a calculator in his brain, and whenever he is asked a question, he would not say he didn’t know the answer but would immediately say the answer without using anything to calculate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gE5-h8_80o

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/others/amp/c44bc49471d7e5dd89009e3048b573c6

Re: I Can Tell You Answers To Questions Immediately - Oyo School Boy { Video } by Zonefree(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
He should help us calculate how long it will take Tinubu to congratulate Peter Obi after winning 2023 presidential election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Tell You Answers To Questions Immediately - Oyo School Boy { Video } by jeromestarks: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:
He should help us calculate how long it will take Tinubu to congratulate Peter Obi after [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]winning 2023 presidential election.

Say it again

(1) (Reply)

Ede Poly Gets New Substantive Rector; Dr Sani Manyahaya / Neco Registration 2023 / How To Mc A Birthday Party Very Well Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.