Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) (12606 Views)

One Killed As Cameroonian Soldiers Repelled Attack From Armed Biafra Group / BREAKING!!! We Repelled Unknown Gunmen Attack, Killed Five - Imo Police (photos) / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Golan007: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
holutee:
Someone mistakenly called my phone today thinking I’m his boss and begged for 2 days off work and I gave him 1 month off .

grin
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Golan007: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
inoki247:

ok What if UGM start cutting people's thumb in Igbo Land will you tell Buhari to ban Thumbprint also and Switch to Footprint.....

grin

You are on to something.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Golan007: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
gozmok1:
NNAMDI KANU really brainwashed many youths in igboland

We appealed to them severely but they refused.

Na him we dey so.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Opportuneke:
Can you just imagine?

Election has become a do or die affair…

Na wa oooo

This is where the government of the day has led us..

Okadigbo was speaking about his people. What a clairvoyant he was!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ipob

1 Like

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by falcon01: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cristhy:
The more you look the less you see
abraka fucking dabra

1 Like

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Blackcoldfish: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
So??
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Tingotoe: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
worldTina:
Why is this happening only in igbo land

Buhari should cancel PVC next year

Everyone should vote with their thumbprint
Ibos brought it upon themselves and they should bear the consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Otasikwe(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
perez100:
I don't understand - the first report stated that they set the building ablaze and abducted some workers while Police told us they didn't succeed because they repelled the attack. Which one to take?
go and kill urself ok
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Litmus: 3:31am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm beyond why did they attack? Who orchestrated such a thing? I'm into such and such a place looks ridiculously easy to attack and should not at this stage in our history be so ridiculously vulnerable.

Authorities in Nigeria don't seem to learn from experience. I hope authorities remember the Cameroon facilitated floods and are putting in place preparatory measures against a next time.
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Una do well.

I wonder where Peter Obi wan stand get winning, if South East no go green make election dey for their territory.
and Tinubu will win South East EWU Gambia

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by JooEeL(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:
AfghanEastan.

grin

What is funny? Let them go. They are tired of parasites like the zone you come from.. And ure shamelessly shining teeth. What is funny?
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Una do well.

I wonder where Peter Obi wan stand get winning, if South East no go green make election dey for their territory.

They are breaking out of the zoo. You unabashed nigerians, is election the farthest imagination of your brain?
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ipob terrorists are cowards, build good defenses, mount artillery weapon, kill all ipob terrorists. Get helicopter gunships as back up, spray, pursue and kill them all. Drop big bombs and blow up their hideouts.

Why has UK not dropped helicopter bombs on Scotland? Mumu full this nairaland no be small.

It is this kind of animalistic mentality the Igbos saw that want to separate from beasts. And I understand them.
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Patriotsleague: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2022
JooEeL:

Why has UK not dropped helicopter bombs on Scotland? Mumu full this nairaland no be small.

It is this kind of animalistic mentality the Igbos saw that want to separate from beasts. And I understand them.
Ipob mad rabid dog, Scottish people ain't killing people and cannibalizing them, Scottish people ain't killing British army and police officers, Scottish people ain't terrorists like Ipobians who eat people. Ipob can be compared to bokoharam and Iswap, they engage in same activities. Because of terrorism Afghanistan was destroyed by America, Alaigbo would be destroyed if that will bring Nigeria peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Patriotsleague: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Kennitrust:
Thieftinubu sponsor the attack.

'They couldn't pay down payment for a roasted corn coroner is very desperate to be call PRESIDENT'.

I FELT MAD AND STUPID WHEN SOMEONE SAY... 'SHOULD IGNORE THIEFTINUBU GAFFES THAT THEY ARE MINORS'. That was the same way we took serious issue as MINORS in 2015 and today we are minor in Africa.

Please God, if this is the only miracle you will do for us next year... "Please bring down thieftinubu".
We will gladly watch Alaigbo, Igbo land, the nuisance of Nigeria burn, keep on, we love the movie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Ipob mad rabid dog, Scottish people ain't killing people and cannibalizing them, Scottish people ain't killing British army and police officers, Scottish people ain't terrorists like Ipobians who eat people. Ipob can be compared to bokoharam and Iswap, they engage in same activities. Because of terrorism Afghanistan was destroyed by America, Alaigbo would be destroyed if that will bring Nigeria peace.

Werey. Anybody that disbelieves in ur fake unity called nigeria is ipob abi?

Lol. Just wait. Na small remain. Some of una eye go soon clear. Just wait small.
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Patriotsleague: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2022
JooEeL:

Lol. Just wait. Na small remain. Some of una eye go soon clear. Just wait small.
Death to all terrorists and their families and sympathizers. When Nigerians are fed up with your evil, we will arm ourselves and kill you all. Know where you belong. You are either a patriot or am enemy. Enemies of the state are killed along with their families. You saw what America did to Osama right?

His wife, kids were killed along.

We will not sit aside while ipob kill Nigerians and security operatives and come hide in Abuja and Lagos, soon we will be forced to start attacking you people too, you all are one and same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Golan007: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2022
JooEeL:

What would happen?

You announce Tuesday and Wednesday as extended holidays?

We are scared.

grin
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Death to all terrorists and their families and sympathizers. When Nigerians are fed up with your evil, we will arm ourselves and kill you all. Know where you belong. You are either a patriot or am enemy. Enemies of the state are killed along with their families. You saw what America did to Osama right?

His wife, kids were killed along.

We will not sit aside while ipob kill Nigerians and security operatives and come hide in Abuja and Lagos, soon we will be forced to start attacking you people too, you all are one and same.

Patriot to what? The zoo? Created by white invading terrorists from U.K? I hope ure not sick.

Im a patriot to my land: Oduduwa land. You are comparing self-determinationists to Osama? I keep saying many of you on this forum are stupid. And there's a zone that mass-produces stupid people. I dont waste time having conversations with people from there. Bye.
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by JAGS001(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Austineva2:
God bless d unknown gunmen. No election in our beautiful Biafra Land. It's either Biafra or Biafra come 2023. And we must achieve that by all means. Obi should go and rest cos we Biafrans have resolved never to all any election hold in our land from now onwards. Allow us go or no peace in d zoo
a comment from a f*ol hiding in Lagos, if them born your papa go to south yeasth and do Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by tempest01(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Stories.

Why is it Imo and Ebonyi controlled by an unwanted party that these things are happening?
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Golan007: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2022
observanc1:
I wish to condemn this attack in INEC Orlu in all sincerity. I am from a town very close to Orlu. Orlu, a very bubbling town. When we go home for Christmas, it's in Orlu town that we go and and hangout till 10pm to 12am before going home.
When I passed Orlu last year, it was looking like a war zone. the LGA Secretariat burnt down, millitary and police vehicles burnt and littering around the burnt secretariat. About 4 millitary checkpoints in a town that doesn't require any.
And now this. Horrible.

In 2015 up until 2018, we appealed to your people but they refused.
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Golan007: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2022
tempest01:
Stories.

Why is it Imo and Ebonyi controlled by an unwanted party that these things are happening?

Not to forget Anambra and Abia state.
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by dominic17: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Why is APC control state that INEC office is always attack?
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Patriotsleague: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2022
JooEeL:

Patriot to what? The zoo? Created by white invading terrorists from U.K? I hope ure not sick.

Im a patriot to my land: Oduduwa land. You are comparing self-determinationists to Osama? I keep saying many of you on this forum are stupid. And there's a zone that mass-produces stupid people. I dont waste time having conversations with people from there. Bye.
Kanu is in the cage of the zoo, and you biafrans love the zoo, you can't stay in your biafran lands, even if all biafrans die, Nigeria continue. I think Alaigbo is the zoo, Nnamdi Kanu the gay swiinger lord with Samuel Ekpa, caged you slaves inside, fcking you all with no condom, you must obey the command of your lord and savior Kanu or die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Coldie(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
worldTina:
Why is this happening only in igbo land

Buhari should cancel PVC next year

Everyone should vote with their thumbprint
Are u a joker
Re: INEC Office: We Repelled Attack By Gunmen- Imo Police (Video) by Lannyjoe4u: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Faults Mimiko’s Visit To Buhari / Count Edo Out Of Mega Party, We Are With Buhari – Idahosa / Work For Zamfara People, Obi Urges Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.