Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" (21061 Views)

If It Were Possible Our Leaders Would Have Looted This To Europe. / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by uba1991: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Nope.... based on competence
how competent is man that doesn't know what is green energy?
How competent is a man that said ESN are not killing people in the east?
How competent is a man that is planning for amnesty for a terrorist organization that killed our military, forcefully imprisoned the igbos every Monday?
How competent is a man that invest more than 10 billion Naira Anambara money but now that same investment is not up to 5 million Naira?
How competent is a man that is campaigning without a manifesto?
How competent is a man that is importing virtually everything in his company instead of patronising locally made products?
How competent is a man that said he will open all the borders of this country if he becomes president?
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Basher8583: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:
Even without the manifesto, majority are still going to vote for him because he has earned our trust. Unlike Emilokan who feels it's an entitlement.

Even the so called 5% sef wont vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by okoroemeka(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

How He was actually reminded by Tinubu to release his manifesto. Shebi he was saying he doesn't need manifesto that everything is in his head(werey).
I support neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I know Tinubu is 100%better than Peter Obi.
let us be realistic here,I have listened to BAT speak and heavens know ithere is no idea in those speeches on how to salvage Nigeria but insults and empty promises,but if you listen to PO you can see at least the fundamentals of his plan,for him to be planning to legalize illegal crude refining,to support, tax them and provide much needed jobs,you can begin to imagine how lucrative such small scale business can be if supported by government it shows realistic ideas not empty promises like I will feed Nigeria. or make 1 dollar one naira.
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
While Tiefnubu is dogding interview and public debate grin
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Owologbo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
The man had to be reminded before doing the needful.
A man gunning for presidency had to be reminded about the most basic thing in seeking elective position, presenting your manifesto (I.e,your action plan if you get elected).

Modified :
Obidense una no get sense walahi.
See as them dey bark for my head like say na me tell them to support a dull and uninspiring guy.
Cry your hearts out, I don talk my own.

Make your candidate that is ready come and defend his manifesto on TV na.
No be to hire people to write manifesto o; tinubu fit defend am on TV?
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by milkySperm(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
southsouthking:
Actually , History also reincarnates. The more I look at Tinubu and SHETTIMA, the more I sight Afonja and Alimi of the 19th century Ilorin saga.

Modified: this message is for the few Yorubas supporting Tinubu because he's a Yoruba man when truly they know deep down in their heart, he's not fully fit for the job..

If you don't see the gimmicks the Hausa's and Fulanis are playing, i feel for y'all.

Interesting times ahead.
Thank God have been able to collect my international passport, Benin republic is not far from here.

Guy remember me when you want to japa o. I know the East will still never be able to penetrate by Shettima and Boko boys but maybe another state in the west would be added to Ilorin emirate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by toneroforever(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
how competent is man that doesn't know what is green energy?
How competent is a man that said ESN are not killing people in the east?
How competent is a man that is planning for amnesty for a terrorist organization that killed our military, forcefully imprisoned the igbos every Monday?
How competent is a man that invest more than 10 billion Naira Anambara money but now that same investment is not up to 5 million Naira?
How competent is a man that is campaigning without a manifesto?
How competent is a man that is importing virtually everything in his company instead of patronising locally made products?
How competent is a man that said he will open all the borders of this country if he becomes president?

Thank God u acknowledged that he invested; unlike ur Emilokan who is mindlessly looting Lagos' treasury
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by toneroforever(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Abi o that pissing old fool thought that he should be handed the presidency on a silver platter all because he feels it belongs to him and that he built LAGOS
He and those his worthless Yoruba goons are very stupid and foolish if they think this is tru
Lagos was built by the British with SLAVE MONEY TRANSATLANTIC TRADE AND OIL MONEY!!!!!
Not any USELESS TINUBU
Don't mind them my brother
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Inosky: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Baba has said it.

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bekermann:

But will they hear? There's oil on your head.
sure man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.