Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million (227 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million / Bandits Abduct 10 Persons In Ondo, Demand ₦100 Million Ransom / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million by Ogbuefi2020: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
The original story never made front page, nevertheless, this the update so far

Re: Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million by Hezzyluv: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
See what this country has reduced to under APC.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million by omajih: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is by no means funny
Re: Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million by Franzinni: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
I predict the kidnappers will be caught ... In Jesus name Amen.

And if they catch them please just make German tea and give them to drink then release them to go and sin no more !

Trust me they will surely sin NO MORE grin

Please use dangote cement for the German tea ... That quick dry cement.

I hate kidnappers with a passion!
Re: Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million by gozmok1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
The nigeria urinating emilokan said he will continue from where buhari stopped

see let me tell you

The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership
Re: Kidnappers Of Ondo Monarch Demand 100 Million by Antyislam: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
All this Yoruba Muslims kidnapers sef,, Yoruba Muslims are also skull miners too

(1) (Reply)

As Reno Omokri Dumps Atiku To Campaign For Tinubu As Claimed By A Twitter User / I Don’t Blame Tinubu! / *democracy: Group Commends Nigerian Army's Apolitical Posture, Urged To Sustain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.