Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: (3332 Views)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by henry101(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q3rzhvulVw[/flash]

Bwahahaha,
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2011
Lwkmd.
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by BABE3: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2011
ROTFLMAO----

Wow-- Interresting.
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Mynd44: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2011
Lol
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by sweeti14(f): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
eish. . . . lmao
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
*yawns*
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hissss.i hope this is some joke.
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by uju2: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
lol wish i understood calabar! grin
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Scooby1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
very funny grin grin
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2011
Lmaooo "suck suckin betta" this is too emoshhh  embarassed  grin lipsrsealed

Wasn't expecting that! cheesy
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by MrsChima(f): 1:02am On Aug 29, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by ice234: 4:49am On Aug 29, 2011
Guy u for write am out na. ù know say na  we dey use to go to youtube our money go zap
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by henry101(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2011
ice234:

Guy u for write am out na. ù know say na  we dey use to go to youtube our money go zap

Abeg I no get time to write am out. Someone else should help you out but it's more interesting and funny if you listen to the convo(audio).
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by henry101(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hissss.i hope this is some joke.

It sounds real, No jokes.
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by yusuf2(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2011
LMAO @ "una been dey phuck for cassette"
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Relax101(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2011
yusuf_@:

LMAO @ "una been dey phuck for cassette"

The ph boy na real comedian. lol.
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by r231(m): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2011
lol grin grin
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Relax101(m): 3:27am On Oct 21, 2011
I need a chick from calabar.
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by Ayowumie(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by mrover(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
crazy, lol
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by omega25red(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
lol i play that shit twice so funny i wonderif its real
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by bxg(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
;d ;d :d :d
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by InkedNerd(f): 1:28am On Oct 23, 2011
I'm not quite sure what to make of the video undecided

On the other hand, I understood some of the non-English parts of the conversation grin
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by BlackLibya: 1:47am On Oct 23, 2011
lol damn they go like that in naija?

Im american, all i could understand was suck suck and some Bleep and she was laughin and aint seem offended so really,

they be goin like that random dude call and say he want "suck suck" and the girl say "when u comin?"

really tho?
Re: An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: by InkedNerd(f): 1:49am On Oct 23, 2011
BlackLibya:

lol damn they go like that in naija?

Im american, all i could understand was suck suck and some bleep and she was laughin and aint seem offended so really,

they be goin like that random dude call and say he want "suck suck" and the girl say "when u comin?"

really tho?

Ha, I've heard worse on the bus so I'm not even taking that thing seriously tongue

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Naija Girls Are Prostitutes / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? / What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.