Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) (17255 Views)

Foul Smell Around Rivers State Secretariat (pictures) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nwa Bro., I know you do not know that APC defeated PDP a ruling party in the last gubernatorial election in Bayelsa . Bayelsa is not in SE o
Where do u get your data....the last time I checked...Governor Douye Diri (PDP)still in office.....
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Less than 100 days to election, you are just opening a secretariat in a state that is about 95% water when it is not setlotto or bet9ja office you are opening. smh.

you need brain surgery
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2022
See how an Igbo man enter Labour Party life structure start to dey form. Na who dey blind go vote BAT or Atiku.
Peter For president 2023
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is unseriousness. If you know Bayelsa alone, you will never call painting one building in lp colours and calling it secretariat few days to election is an effort.
It took APC years to even gain ground in Bayelsa after getting Sylvia. You need structures in Bayelsa because most of the villages are on water and the only parties that can afford agents everywhere in Bayelsa are APC and PDP.

All this play play on social media is unseriousness.

They are too lazy to fathom what it takes to have a strong hold in rural areas and how important it is.....they think its just about dancing and partying and holding bogus 5k man march all over the cities.

Even rivers they are making so much noise about is only in PH and a few other towns not knowing that the rural riverside communities are going to be major demands same with other states as well.
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Nwaetche:
Obi will win Bayelsa state with Atiku coming second. Bat will struggle to get even 25% and feelers are that the Ijaw nation will repay BAT in his own coin.

The worst thing a man can bring on himself is not being able to diffrenciate dreams from reality
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2022
ezegold4we:
Any bayelsan or ijaw person voting APC after all they did to Jonathan must be The most foolish and useless soul on Earth,

Even if you want to vote for APC,it mustn't be a Tinubu that opened his dirty mouth and Called Jonathan a drunkard from ijaw Land, Tinubu did not Only insult Jonathan a seating president then, but he insulted The whole of ijaw Nation, Tinubu See's ijaw people as drunkards,
He even called patience Jonathan an illiterate,

All ijaw voters should be Smart and wise up politically, Tinubu is only coming for two thing's, to loot nija dry and elevate Yoruba Muslims over northern Muslims.

Can you please bring out proof of this your assertions.....pls its very important for us to know if you are sane or just a rabied dog on the loose.....S easterners are the ones known for being uncouth and uncivilized with their utterrances,their are many points to this even on this forum
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Igba123: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nwa Bro., I know you do not know that APC defeated PDP a ruling party in the last gubernatorial election in Bayelsa . Bayelsa is not in SE o
apc didn't defeat PDP but a bayelsan in apc defeated a bayelsan in the PDP. It's neither buhari nor baba bluuu that defeated PDP. We are asking, will the bayelsans vote emi lokan or venue vote emi lokan even though I think they will vote the father in apc.? Is rejecting a non performing party in my State same as approving non performing party in the country.
You why I said emi lokan supporters reason backward, else they won't be supporting an expired product.
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by MacEndy(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2022
666Advocate ost=118883530:

Obi will come distant third in Bayelsa.
That's my State.

Says who, with ur one Vote? If at all u did have a PVC !!!
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nwaetche:
Obi will win Bayelsa state with Atiku coming second. Bat will struggle to get even 25% and feelers are that the Ijaw nation will repay BAT in his own coin.

obi won't get up to 200 vote in the entire bayelsa state...
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by klinsbar: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
The same building an ibo man called (Oba) used for duping thousands of Bayelsans in the name of forex trading
Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Unserious man.
Running from pillar to post a few weeks to election, when people have been preparing for years.
Next year will separate the men from the boys.
Mtcheeeew

Na next year una go learn the meaning of the oyinbo proverb that says ‘when you fail to plan, you plan to fail’
Failure awaits dr lamba.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) by Malory: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Durabest:
are you serious?
Happy New year. Pls sir how about what you promised me. You said I should wait till January. Pls don't do me promise and fail cos I was hoping on you. Waiting to hear from you. My regards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard / Saraki Holds Peace Talks With Aggrieved Senators / Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.