Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" (445 Views)

Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by LoySupremo: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Yes, you saw that right, but let me explain

As a Christian, you are not above mistakes; most of us are struggling with one besetting sin or the other. But imagine that your "Sin" gives you a primary source of income. How do you wish to stop that habit?

All prostitutes, drug dealers, fake developers/investors, politicians/civil servants/private employees with bad intentions, etc will make a profit from deliberately performing an act that God frowns at without remorse because they want to "make money". Funny enough, some of these people believe they are Christians and that God will forgive them "somehow" after all "Nobody is perfect".

But they forget that God is jealous when you depend on the Devil for your source of income. When you engage in "business activities" that will always make you lie, steal, deceive, cover up your tracks, pretend, and make you closer and closer to resembling the Devil, how do you intend to receive God's free gift of Salvation with such a lifestyle?

So let me state this point-blank; Anybody who "Sins" as his primary source of income, that negative activity has indirectly Sold his soul to the Devil because you are depending on the Devil's agents and tricks to feed you and replenish your income. Anyone who "sins normally" has a 100% chance of turning away from his bad habits once he is convinced that this habit is affecting him negatively and he needs to draw closer to God.

But anyone who feels he/she can't survive without sleeping with a Married man/selling drugs to innocent students/playing politics with public office/creating fake accounts on nairaland to trick innocent people/collecting exorbitant bribes in your place of work, that person has indirectly told God "F**K YOU", "I don't need you to survive". "I have another god who gives me ideas of what to say and what to write, where to go, and what to wear in order to make money".

You need to check yourselves nairalanders, you are allowed to sin as a Christian as long as it is not a foresight but an inevitable mistake based on prevailing circumstances. But never let your Sin, be the thing that puts food on your table , else you are just a Puppet in the hands of the Devil and God can [b]never [/b]reach you in that place.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2022
LoySupremo:
1. Yes, you saw that right, but let me explain. As a Christian, you are not above mistakes; most of us are struggling with one besetting sin or the other. But imagine that your "Sin" gives you a primary source of income. How do you wish to stop that habit?

2. All prostitutes, drug dealers, fake developers/investors, politicians/civil servants/private employees with bad intentions, etc will make a profit from deliberately performing an act that God frowns at without remorse because they want to "make money". Funny enough, some of these people believe they are Christians and that God will forgive them "somehow" after all "Nobody is perfect".

But they forget that God is jealous when you depend on the Devil for your source of income. When you engage in "business activities" that will always make you lie, steal, deceive, cover up your tracks, pretend, and make you closer and closer to resembling the Devil, how do you intend to receive God's free gift of Salvation with such a lifestyle?

So let me state this point-blank; Anybody who "Sins" as his primary source of income, that negative activity has indirectly Sold his soul to the Devil because you are depending on the Devil's agents and tricks to feed you and replenish your income. Anyone who "sins normally" has a 100% chance of turning away from his bad habits once he is convinced that this habit is affecting him negatively and he needs to draw closer to God.

1. So when Jesus Christ said, "Be ye perfect/Holy even as your Father in Heaven is perfect/Holy", you choose to believe instead that Jesus Christ was simply telling a fib to His followers there? undecided

And when Jesus Christ insisted that those who belong to Him no longer work for food that perishes meaning they are all to abandon all their former careers/jobs, even all they own - John 6 vs 25 - 35 - to begin to work instead for food that endures to eternity, you believe instead Jesus Christ was instead joking around, right? undecided

2. Jesus Christ instead said to belong to Him you must abandon all your work and possessions in order to belong to Him, but here you are instead telling folks that they can hold on to their work and possessions so long as they do nor consider what they do to be of sin, basically countering Jesus Christ Himself. Are you here to have us believe that Jesus Christ was just a liar who had no real understanding of God's Truth worth following? Are you here to inform us that Jesus Christ is not in fact the Truth of God who He claimed to be? undecided
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by babajero(m): 4:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Christians are not "allowed" to sin whether for monetary purpose or not, a christian can commit or may commit sin due to the human nature, but have to repent of it and pray for forgiveness. Anybody who openly commits sin and still claim a christian "is not" or a "rebellious christian" because you can't claim to be a christian and still go against "the Word" and "the Will" of God.
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2022
It seems Christianity can't even agree on their book any longer!
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2022
babajero:
Christians are not "allowed" to sin whether for monetary purpose or not, a christian can commit or may commit sin due to the human nature, but have to repent of it and pray for forgiveness. Anybody who openly commits sin and still claim a christian "is not" or a "rebellious christian" because you can't claim to be a christian and still go against "the Word" and "the Will" of God.

Many are going mad!
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
It seems Christianity can't even agree on their book any longer!

Better than your Allah's
TenQ:
Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims

Introduction:
In Islam, there is a concept of TEMPORARY Marriage or almost literally "Pleasure Marriage" where a Muslim man may RENT for the purpose of SEX a willing Muslim woman or another muslim's slave for a certain agreed amount (in cash or in kind) for a short time (from a few hours to a few days).

This important command from Allah is buttressed by an instruction that the Muslim men should be honourable to PAY the agreed fee and in another command that a Muslim slave who chooses chastity should NOT be forced into Prostitution by her Muslim slave owners who desires to make money by organised prostitution as a love-vendor.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by AntiChristian: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Better than your Allah's

Where did you seen any verse from the Qu'ran in the copy and paste you posted?

Christian paganism don blind you!
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by LoySupremo: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So when Jesus Christ said, "Be ye perfect/Holy even as your Father in Heaven is perfect/Holy", you choose to believe instead that Jesus Christ was simply telling a fib to His followers there? undecided

And when Jesus Christ insisted that those who belong to Him no longer work for food that perishes meaning they are all to abandon all their former careers/jobs, even all they own - John 6 vs 25 - 35 - to begin to work instead for food that endures to eternity, you believe instead Jesus Christ was instead joking around, right? undecided

2. Jesus Christ instead said to belong to Him you must abandon all your work and possessions in order to belong to Him, but here you are instead telling folks that they can hold on to their work and possessions so long as they do nor consider what they do to be of sin, basically countering Jesus Christ Himself. Are you here to have us believe that Jesus Christ was just a liar who had no real understanding of God's Truth worth following? Are you here to inform us that Jesus Christ is not in fact the Truth of God who He claimed to be? undecided

I do not understand how what you said here, relates with what I said.

Look, as a human being in this earthy body of ours, you will never be 100% perfect, but you should however concentrate 100% on how to please God, and what you should be doing in accordance with His will. You will sometimes think like a sinner, say things that hurt others, refuse to help when you should, worry unnecessarily, doubt that even God loves you, engage in things you will be latter ashamed of if someone finds out etc

Please I am not encouraging anybody to devote completely to his work and abandon Christ. You need to work to survive in this earthly body. Please take the time to read what I wrote unless you are a Church fanatic that will always use a single sentence and conclude the content of any story. angry
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by LoySupremo: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2022
babajero:

Please read what I wrote. I believe you just skimmed through it. Just read it, it is not too long.
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Kobojunkie: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2022
LoySupremo:
I do not understand how what you said here, relates with what I said.

1. Look, as a human being in this earthy body of ours, you will never be 100% perfect, but you should however concentrate 100% on how to please God, and what you should be doing in accordance with His will.

2. You will sometimes think like a sinner, say things that hurt others, refuse to help when you should, worry unnecessarily, doubt that even God loves you, engage in things you will be latter ashamed of if someone finds out etc

3. Please I am not encouraging anybody to devote completely to his work and abandon Christ. You need to work to survive in this earthly body. Please take the time to read what I wrote unless you are a Church fanatic that will always use a single sentence and conclude the content of any story. angry
1. That statement is a contradiction. According to God, the only way to please Him is to become perfect/Holy and acceptable by Him - No man can broach the presence of God or His Heaven without this. Your claim however, is that man cannot be Holy/Perfect meaning man is unable to please God the way God wants. undecided

2. Can a person be holy and think be a sinner at the same time? Your statement there amounts to proclaiming that even all the righteous prophets of Old were not in fact holy men. undecided

3. The statement in bold is antiChrist. --- that is what Jesus Christ is recorded to have taught there in John 6 vs 25 - 35 lipsrsealed
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by LoySupremo: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That statement is a contradiction. According to God, the only way to please Him is to become perfect/Holy and acceptable by Him - No man can broach the presence of God or His Heaven without this. Your claim however, is that man cannot be Holy/Perfect meaning man is unable to please God the way God wants. undecided

2. Can a person be holy and think be a sinner at the same time? Your statement there amounts to proclaiming that even all the righteous prophets of Old were not in fact holy men. undecided

3. The statement in bold is antiChrist. --- that is what Jesus Christ is recorded to have taught there in John 6 vs 25 - 35 lipsrsealed

Oga, how I wish we could meet physically.

You can never be acceptable to God by being Holy enough. Christ is the only one to fulfill that requirement, that is why we concentrate on Him so we don't always yield to the things the Flesh wants us to do.

But it seems you are probably a member of Deeper Life / Chosen that thinks you are too good for heaven and that your holiness is the best thing to happen to us on earth. Sorry bro, you can never be too Holy to please God, being Holy only helps you maintain a healthy relationship with the Holy Spirit, so that your Salvation can be complete, but throughout the whole year, you cannot say you didn't do 1 thing wrong. SO you will repent ad continue to be God's child, because of your Faith in Christ.

I simply don't understand why this is not simple enough for you to understand. Please understand bro.
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
LoySupremo:
1. You can never be acceptable to God by being Holy enough. Christ is the only one to fulfill that requirement, that is why we concentrate on Him so we don't always yield to the things the Flesh wants us to do.

2. But it seems you are probably a member of Deeper Life / Chosen that thinks you are too good for heaven and that your holiness is the best thing to happen to us on earth.

3. Sorry bro, you can never be too Holy to please God, being Holy only helps you maintain a healthy relationship with the Holy Spirit, so that your Salvation can be complete, but throughout the whole year, you cannot say you didn't do 1 thing wrong. SO you will repent ad continue to be God's child, because of your Faith in Christ.

3. I simply don't understand why this is not simple enough for you to understand. Please understand bro.
1. Casting about these meaningless soundbites only show you don't even know what it is you believe in. God Himself said that you have to be Holy in order to be acceptable by Him but here you declare, in contradiction to that spoken by God, that one cannot be acceptable by God. Is it then the case that your conclusion is that God is a Liar and not worthy of your trust? undecided

2. I am not a Churchian so focus on sorting your own belief out instead. undecided

3. How can you maintain what you call a relationship with God when it is written of God that without Holiness/Perfection, no no shall broach the presence of God? Of what value is this unholy relationship you supposedly maintain with God when God will not entertain that which is not Holy and hence acceptable by Him? undecided

4. The reason why it cannot be simple for me is because I have not lost my ability to reason ideas logically, something you seem to have lost as your every utterances regarding God seems to directly contradiction Him, God.. undecided
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by LoySupremo: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Casting about these meaningless soundbites only show you don't even know what it is you believe in. God Himself said that you have to be Holy in order to be acceptable by Him but here you declare, in contradiction to that spoken by God, that one cannot be acceptable by God. Is it then the case that your conclusion is that God is a Liar and not worthy of your trust? undecided

2. I am not a Churchian so focus on sorting your own belief out instead. undecided

3. How can you maintain what you call a relationship with God when it is written of God that without Holiness/Perfection, no no shall broach the presence of God? Of what value is this unholy relationship you supposedly maintain with God when God will not entertain that which is not Holy and hence acceptable by Him? undecided

4. The reason why it cannot be simple for me is because I have not lost my ability to reason ideas logically, something you seem to have lost as your every utterances regarding God seems to directly contradiction Him, God.. undecided

It is okay. I have tried my best.
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
LoySupremo:
It is okay. I have tried my best.
All you have given your best in doing is placing the doctrines and traditions of men above the Truth of God as taught by Jesus Christ, the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.. undecided
Re: Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin" by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did you seen any verse from the Qu'ran in the copy and paste you posted?

Christian paganism don blind you!

Your inability to counter in this thread says it all after all the op knows your Koran

https://www.nairaland.com/7462225/allahs-shameful-command-prostitution-muslims

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Also Make It A Oath To Avoid Non Christians Comment in our post / (video) See What Paul Enenche Did During His Daughter Wedding / Why Are The Usual New Year Prophecies Scarce On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.