Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims (1596 Views)

Is It Bad To Locate A Church In A Prostitution Hotspot? / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2022
The TRUTH Not Meant To Be SEEN Or KNOWN

It is amazing how some people of the religion of Islam abhor the TRUTH.
I made a post yesterday about Allah of the religion of Islam where I showed clearly from the Islamic literatures alone where muslims were commanded in Allah's eternal book that they do PROSTITUTION and how it should be done in a civil manner!

-I gave TWO evidences from the Qur'an
-I gave about SIX evidences from the Hadiths
-I also gave TWO evidences from the Tafsirs.

But some of the children of LIES wanted the truth Buried at ALL cost.

They ran to the Admin to complain about the truth that was meant CONCEALED being EXPOSED by a certain TenQ.
The Admin, probably out of FEAR of being SLAUGHTERED by some of the violent ones of these people decided to "sacrifice the TRUTH" for political correctness.

At First, the EVIDENCES were removed and I was placed on a ban. After another hour because of their protest to the Admin, the whole post was removed. I don't blame the Admin: why should he stake his life for a nameless person on Nairaland?

QUESTIONS:

1. Why do you Muslims hate the revelation of the TRUTH about your Religion this much?
2. Did Allah command Prostitution for Muslims or not?
3. If a Muslim forces his slave to do prostitution, did Allah say he is all-forgiving for him or not?
4. Can you Muslims explain why from this post of yesterday I aught to receive a ban and the "offending post removed"?

Any religion that has to be supported with LIES and COVERING of TRUTH to stand can only be from Satan!

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.
Yesterday's TOPIC:
Allah commands Prostitution to Muslims

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
IMAliyu , KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2022
I remember a guy asked me yesterday a question:

What happened to love:?

My response:
A man laced rice and turkey with poison intending to carry out terrorism.
A hungry man walked by and picked up the food to eat.

Is it LOVE or HATE to expose the lies of this Enemy!?

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims

Introduction:
In Islam, there is a concept of TEMPORARY Marriage or almost literally "Pleasure Marriage" where a Muslim man may RENT for the purpose of SEX a willing Muslim woman or another muslim's slave for a certain agreed amount (in cash or in kind) for a short time (from a few hours to a few days).

This important command from Allah is buttressed by an instruction that the Muslim men should be honourable to PAY the agreed fee and in another command that a Muslim slave who chooses chastity should NOT be forced into Prostitution by her Muslim slave owners who desires to make money by organised prostitution as a love-vendor.

When a Muslim is confronted with this fact above, his first line of defence is that "How many Muslims do you see doing prostitution around you today?"
Then they follow it up by saying that "the law of Mutah had been abrogated" (unfortunately, they won't tell you that the abrogation was done by Mohammed and not by Allah himself)

The reason for these argument is based on the fact that Mohammed allowed it and also proscribed it several times within his lifetime so that Muslims are divided into two communities. The second Caliph finally put a nail on it as haram for Sunni Muslims (Most Muslims in Nigeria aren Sunni Muslims).

1. Sunni Muslims:
They believe that Prostitution (Mutah) as commanded by Allah in the Qur'an was finally abrogated the in the Hadiths of prophet Mohammad and so, they don't practice it AGAIN. Instead, some of the Sunni Muslims may practice Misyar Marriage.

2. The Shia Muslims:
They believe that Prostitution (Mutah) was a command by the mighty Allah and it was NEVER Abrogated by Allah anywhere in the Qur'an.

This argument by the Shi'a Muslims is actually a fact as Allah never abrogated Mutah in the Qur'an.

The QUESTIONS FOR MUSLIMS
1. Is Prostitution remotely a moral act that God the Creator should approve for His people?
2. Can Muslims show us if Allah at any time abrogated the law of Mutah?
3. How come Mohammed or any Caliph has the power to Abrogate or Overrule the eternal words of Allah in the Qur'an?
(Is it that Mohammed or the Caliphs knows better than Allah?)
4. If Allah can sanction Prostitution for any reason whatsoever, how can Muslims be sure that he is not aka Satan? (Is this behaviour consistent with the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David?)

A serious allegation like this require some good EVIDENCES therefore, in the next page, I will show you evidences from the Qur'an, the Hadiths and the Tafsirs!

Why is Islam so problematic: too many things contemporary Muslims will want hidden from even their fellow Muslims ALL in their religious BOOKS!.

I am only tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of these questions

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by TenQ: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2022

Introduction:
In Islam, there is a concept of TEMPORARY Marriage or almost literally "Pleasure Marriage" where a Muslim man may RENT for the purpose of SEX a willing Muslim woman or another muslim's slave for a certain agreed amount (in cash or in kind) for a short time (from a few hours to a few days).

This important command from Allah is buttressed by an instruction that the Muslim men should be honourable to PAY the agreed fee and in another command that a Muslim slave who chooses chastity should NOT be forced into Prostitution by her Muslim slave owners who desires to make money by organised prostitution as a love-vendor.

When a Muslim is confronted with this fact above, his first line of defence is that "How many Muslims do you see doing prostitution around you today?"
Then they follow it up by saying that "the law of Mutah had been abrogated" (unfortunately, they won't tell you that the abrogation was done by Mohammed and not by Allah himself)

The reason for these argument is based on the fact that Mohammed allowed it and also proscribed it several times within his lifetime so that Muslims are divided into two communities. The second Caliph finally put a nail on it as haram for Sunni Muslims (Most Muslims in Nigeria aren Sunni Muslims).

1. Sunni Muslims:
They believe that Prostitution (Mutah) as commanded by Allah in the Qur'an was finally abrogated the in the Hadiths of prophet Mohammad and so, they don't practice it AGAIN. Instead, some of the Sunni Muslims may practice Misyar Marriage.

2. The Shia Muslims:
They believe that Prostitution (Mutah) was a command by the mighty Allah and it was NEVER Abrogated by Allah anywhere in the Qur'an.

This argument by the Shi'a Muslims is actually a fact as Allah never abrogated Mutah in the Qur'an.

1. Is Prostitution remotely a moral act that God the Creator should approve for His people?
3. How come Mohammed or any Caliph has the power to Abrogate or Overrule the eternal words of Allah in the Qur'an?
4. If Allah can sanction Prostitution for any reason whatsoever, how can Muslims be sure that he is not aka Satan? (Is this behaviour consistent with the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and David?)

A serious allegation like this require some good EVIDENCES therefore, in the next page, I will show you evidences from the Qur'an, the Hadiths and the Tafsirs!

Why is Islam so problematic: too many things contemporary Muslims will want hidden from even their fellow Muslims ALL in their religious BOOKS!.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
LMAO! OMFD! Now I wish I had seen that thread.

Can you just mention the quranic verses? Don't quote them just cite the location, I wanna look them up myself.

2 Likes

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2022
TenQ:

Introduction:

1. Sunni Muslims:

2. The Shia Muslims:

I am only tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of these questions

Something like this was discovered to be happening in some Middle Eastern country I forget which. An official will marry a man and a woman just so they can have sex then he divorces them after the deed is done. And of course the man pays for all of this including for the woman's time.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Something like this was discovered to be happening in some Middle Eastern country I forget which. An official will marry a man and a woman just so they can have sex then he divorces them after the deed is done. And of course the man pays for all of this including for the woman's time.

Surah 4:24
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

"Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women…”
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2022
HisSplendor:

Surah 4:24

Are you sure? I checked it and it doesn't say anything about prostitution except that you can have sex slaves ie women you captured during war.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
TenQ:
I made a post yesterday about Allah of the religion of Islam where I showed clearly from the Islamic literatures alone where muslims were commanded in Allah's eternal book that they do PROSTITUTION and how it should be done in a civil manner!

They ran to the Admin to complain about the truth that was meant CONCEALED being EXPOSED by a certain TenQ.
The Admin, probably out of FEAR of being SLAUGHTERED by some of the violent ones of these people decided to "sacrifice the TRUTH" for political correctness.

At First, the EVIDENCES were removed and I was placed on a ban. After another hour because of their protest to the Admin, the whole post was removed. I don't blame the Admin: why should he stake his life for a nameless person on Nairaland?

QUESTIONS:

1. Why do you Muslims hate the revelation of the TRUTH about your Religion this much?
3. If a Muslim forces his slave to do prostitution, did Allah say he is all-forgiving for him or not?
4. Can you Muslims explain why from this post of yesterday I aught to receive a ban and the "offending post removed"?

Any religion that has to be supported with LIES and COVERING of TRUTH to stand can only be from Satan!

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.
Yesterday's TOPIC:

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

You just have to be ignorant of Jewish history and Messianic prophecies with a large dose of spiritual blindness to be a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
HisSplendor:

"Sabra al-Juhanni reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon hm) he said: 0 people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women…”
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3255

That's the Hadith not the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Are you sure? I checked it and it doesn't say anything about prostitution except that you can have sex slaves ie women you captured during war.

That's what I found online. I'm researching it too. I just decided to share with you. TenQ would know better. He'll post it if he has not been banned.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2022
HisSplendor:

That's what I found online. I'm researching it too. I just decided to share with you. TenQ would know better. He'll post it if he has not been banned.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed

Beware of fraudulent translations of the Qur'an.

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Yes, this is what is called Mutah!
The Shi'a Muslims practice it till today as they believe that Allah did not abrogate the practice.
The Sunni Muslims find it a little disturbing, so they forbid it using the excuse the Mohammed latter forbade it
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Muslims usually mistranslate verses in English to make literal meanings acceptable to English speaker

For instance, a verse like

Allah and his Angels pray upon the prophet
Would be changed to
Allah and his angels salute the prophet
OR
Allah and his Angels send blessings on the prophet

This is to avoid the embarassing question of WHO ALLAH WAS PRAYING TO.

Even though, Google translate is not perfect (and Muslims buy up from Google how they want a particular script translated), check the Arabic
OR
In this particular case, go for English translations of the Qur'an done by Shi'a Muslims. (Shia Muslims are even bigger liars too, only that in this case it favours them with the hadiths and Tafsirs which the Sunni Muslims cannot deny)
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
HisSplendor:

You just have to be ignorant of Jewish history and Messianic prophecies with a large dose of spiritual blindness to be a Muslim.
It's actually a spiritual handcuff placed upon Muslims. The fact that they ALWAYS use Strawman arguments is blocking their faculty of reason.

To justify hating the Jews, they say the Jews say Ezra is the son of Allah.

To demonize Christians, they say Christians worship three Gods.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2022
HisSplendor:

TenQ is banned as usual
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2022

Even when Muslims try to bend the English Qur'an to say something else, the Hadiths and Tafsirs burst your lies.

LordReed may choose to ask these FOUR direct questions to Muslims and you'll confirm that they are aware of the mistranslations of Qur'an 4:24 and Qur'an 24:33
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed may ALSO want to read

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_of_Mut%27ah_and_Imran_ibn_Husain#:~:text=The%20hadith%20tells%20about%20a,An%2DNisa%2C%20verse%2024

Or
In Google search Engine:
Is Mutah in the Qur'an?
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed,
Here is another one by the Shi'a Muslims

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_mut%27ah
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
NairaLTQ:

TenQ is banned as usual

That religion hates truth. The adherents are in gloomy darkness and yet, they love the darkness with all their lives. It really baffles me when I see Muslims defend the Quran vehemently and even throw abuses on you for telling them the truth. Up till now, I can't understand how a sane fellow who is also educated would take such a man as Mohammed or a book as the Quran serous. It baffles me so much.

1 Like

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
NairaLTQ:

It's actually a spiritual handcuff placed upon Muslims. The fact that they ALWAYS use Strawman arguments is blocking their faculty of reason.

To justify hating the Jews, they say the Jews say Ezra is the son of Allah.

To demonize Christians, they say Christians worship three Gods.

Exactly bro.

To degrade the Bible, they tell them that the Bible has been corrupted. Meanwhile, they never fail to seek spurious prophecies about Mohammed or Islam from the same Bible.
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
How come I missed this mention earlier!

TenQ:

QUESTIONS:

Copy:
Yesterday's TOPIC:

LegalWolf, vannessa7
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

What took you so long to write this post? We have an unfinished business, remember potential thief TenQ grin?
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
[Booking space with this post]

Cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by HisSplendor: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
LordReed:

Sixfiguresmart has said something about this prostitution stuff before. He even mentioned Arabian countries where this practice is both legal and common.

Only God knows what they did to sixfiguresmart. He's not been posting anything of recent.
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Like I told you, the potential thief would do it again. Welcome to the club MrCodeSolo grin

TenQ:

LegalWolf, .......
AntiChristian,
MrCodeSolo ,

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NNTR: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
LegalWolf:
Like I told you, the potential thief would do it again. Welcome to the club MrCodeSolo grin

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
TenQ, it is interesting that the other day, I was fascinated into digging into Judah and Tamar (i.e. the pretend prostitute)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims by NairaLTQ: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
HisSplendor:

Exactly bro.

To degrade the Bible, they tell them that the Bible has been corrupted. Meanwhile, they never fail to seek spurious prophecies about Mohammed or Islam from the same Bible.

The character of Mohammed alone is despicable and undefendable even for a godless person. How could people glorify such a person.

You see that no Muslim can make a comment on the thread because they know that it is TRUE but and yet, the brainwashing is too deep.

Muslims reject the Messiah for a vagabond like Israel rejected the Messiah for Barabbas!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Great Myth Of The Sun Gods / Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors / Is This A Spiritual Attack? Pls Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.