Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Word Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word Of Life (245 Views)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of Life by radiantbus: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Word of Life
John 1 :
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hebrews 1:
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Many years ago I began to have unexplained symptoms in my body. Symptoms of joint pains, heart palpitations, chest pains, difficulty in breathing, headaches. It seemed like my whole body was breaking down. There wasn't any test I didn't do. In my search for truth I went from one hospital to another until I became well known in some hospitals. I eventually turned to God and decided to try one church after another.

These symptoms persisted for years, I was losing weight and at one point, I thought I had a terminal disease. The doctors couldn't diagnose the problem. One doctor dismissed me and said I had anxiety problems. According to the medical tests, I was as healthy as a normal human being but my body didn't feel so. I choose to share my experience today to help someone that may be in a similar solution.

One day, something prompted me to start meditating on the Word of God. I started from the first book Genesis, and continued until Revelation, These was months of consistent constant meditation. I would study the Word of God for one hour and sit down and meditate. And finally found what I had been looking for even though I didn't know what I was looking for, the truth.

The Word of God, is a revelation of reality and truth. What you see, feel or experience is not all that there is. Recently, scientist started discovering more about the origins of the universe by observing the light rays emitted from the big bang through the James web telescope. Previous attempts at this involved observing light in the visible spectrum but with advancements in technology, they were able to observe more by including light in the Ultra violet spectrum. You see light has several bands. We only observe within the visible spectrum. Scientist decided to start observing light within the ultraviolet spectrum. This revealed more about the formation of stars and planets. By including UV light analysis through the James Web telescope, they were able to see things that were

previously hidden from plain view. All these new discoveries were possible by observing visible light along with UV light rays. Imagine what can be discovered if all light within the spectrum can be analyzed. This has led some to conclude that there are things in our universe that we cannot perceive or see within the bounds of our senses.

But these things have already been revealed in the Word of God. Hebrews 11:1 , says

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Notice that it did not say the evidence of things that do not exist. It says things not seen. The Amplified goes a little further in Hebrews 11:1, it says,

Hebrews 11:1
Faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses

That means, there are things that exist but we cannot see or interact with them. We can only come to possession of or reality of these things through faith

The writer of Hebrews goes ahead to illustrate with an example. In verse Hebrews 11:3 he writes,

Hebrews 11:3
Through faith, we understand that the worlds(ages, dispensations of time and space)
were framed by the Word of God so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

In this scripture God is revealing how he operates and how things work in the Kingdom of God. I remember reading this scripture all my life and it never hit me until I started meditating on the Word of God. Notice that it didn't say that God created the universe out of nothing. It specifically said

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear

That is what we see and perceive came out of something that cannot be seen or perceived with the senses. I remember the day this scripture hit me, that was the day my problems started to fade away. It was like light in me. Un explainable light. So I searched the Word deeper and discovered more. I went to Hebrews chapter 1 from verse 1 - 3.

Hebrews 1:1-3
1.God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

God is revealing to us the person of the Word of Life. The one who created all things. Amplified sheds some more light in verse 2

Hebrews 1: 2
2 But] in [b]the last of these days He has spoken to us in [the person of a] Son, Whom He appointed Heir and lawful Owner of all things, also by and through Whom He created the worlds and the reaches of space and the ages of time [He made, produced, built, operated, and arranged them in order].

In this verse, he is talking about Jesus Christ. That this Jesus is the Word of God made flesh John 1:1, and that it was through him that God created all things including time and space. Notice this part also by and through Whom He created the worlds and the reaches of space and the ages of time [He made, produced, built, operated, and arranged them in order].

The design, operation and architecture of all things was by Jesus, the Word of Life. This Word of Life is is the second person of the trinity.

John 5: 7.
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John by the Holy Spirit reveals to us the person of Jesus. Notice that he did not say Jesus, he used The Word.

Before he came down he was the Word of God, The second person of the Trinity. He was in God. Nobody had ever seen him. John 1:1. When he came down, he assumed the form of man and inherited the name Jesus. A name proclaimed upon him by the Father. A name above every name.

He came down in human form so that he could pay the penalty for our sins. Imagine the one who created all thing working this earth in sandals, humble, caring and gentle.

John 1:10
the world was made by him but the world knew him not.

Back to Hebrews 1, now notice verse 10,

Hebrews 1:10
And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

In this verse, God is talking to Jesus, the Word of Life and says and though Lord in the beginning, hast laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the works of thy hands. This happened when Jesus ascended to heaven. God [the Father] was talking to him and revealed that the Word created all things. Notice God did not say I created all things with your help. No, He said The Word [Jesus] is the source of all things. Now you might be wondering how this is possible. But Jesus revealed spiritual truth to us in the parable in Mathew 13. He revealed in verse 18-23 that the Word of God is the seed that the devil steals. With every living thing in life, life starts from a seed. In plants, you plant a seed for the tree to grow. In humans, the sperm is the seed. Everything that lives starts of from a seed. Now the seed of all creation is the Word of Life , Jesus.

Everything was purposed, designed, architected in the Word of God. And then God released it Genesis 1, Hebrews 11 3. and whatever the Word was about became what it was about. Based on this revelation, I started meditating on God's Word for me, and I noticed in I Peter 2: 24,

I Peter 2: 24
by whose stripes ye were healed.

I went back to Hebrews 11 : 1 and noticed that my healing already exist. It is in God's Word but I can only receive it by faith. So how do I receive by faith? I went back to the Word of God and started meditating on faith. I specifically noticed Proverbs 4: 20 - 24.

Proverbs 4: 20 - 23
20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.

21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.

22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Based on the above i started doing the following:

1. Study the Word of God related to the issue I am facing. I would make a list of scriptures on healing (seed of Healing) and read them daily. consistently. not only once or twice, I was consistent every day reading same scriptures over and over.

2. Meditate on them after reading them

3. Confess them inserting myself in the scripture.

This was same principle God used in creating the universe. He had the Word in Him and would release it so also, after receiving the word into my heart by reading and meditating I would confess and release same Word. As a sample, I would say by His stripes I was healed 1 Peter 2:24). I did this and after some time, I suddenly noticed my symptoms abating. I didn't require any laying of hands or meeting with Pastor. No medicine nothing but just the Word of God.

I hope this inspires you to spend some time on the Word God daily. If you are lost on where to start and you would like to have a personal relationship with him, you can start of by receiving him into you heart. He is the Word of Life and if you would like to receive life into your soul, you can make this short prayer.

Oh God, according to your word in Romans 10 :9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I believe that Jesus was raised from the dead and today I confess him as my Lord and saviour. Come into my heart Lord. In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Word Of Life by pillan(f): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ohh, how I needed this. Thank you so much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reveals More Secrets Leading To His Attack By Assassins / Apostle Selman's Step-by-step Guide To How To Ask GOD For What You Want! / Year 2023: Refuse To Be Lazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.