Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE (3261 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Glance(m): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2022
Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE

A video of Nollywood actor, Olaiya Igwe, giving his reasons for supporting the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has been trending on social media on Saturday.

This comes after he posted a video of himself naked on a beach praying for the success of Tinubu in the 2023 election on Friday.

In the trending video, which was first posted on his Instagram page on July 2, the actor said that Tinubu’s wife, Senator Oluremi, helped him when he was ill and even offered to fly him out of the country for treatment.

He said, “The time I was sick, Remi called Ajala Jalingo to take me to Ikeja teaching hospital that they should take care of me and on the third day, she called and ask me if I have American visa and if I don’t have visa, they should quickly arrange it for me. So her husband will now come out for a position and I won’t support?”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9NZJmeTf-c https://www.instagram.com/reel/CluOd7aDyjE/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Chivisee: 2:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Urheadmaster(m): 2:58am On Dec 04, 2022
And the best way to show appreciation because Remi came for your rescue when you were sick was to go naked in the public

Tulunbu really need to caution all of is urchins because they've all gone in insane tongue.

16 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:00am On Dec 04, 2022
What people can do for Kudi ego is out of this �

3 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Abdul05: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Good......

When you help someone else you get a positive feeling in return....

Tinubu will not be an exception... God will surely reward him too.... grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by descarado: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2022
Atiku, obi, tinubu, kwankwanso etc have all helped some people at a point in their lives. So all of them should come out naked and video themselves cos they are supporting their helpers?
Guy, you are just a clown. Why didn't he show us the front?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Moh247: 3:08am On Dec 04, 2022
cool

When Kanu Nwankwo was asked why he endorsed Bola Ahmed Tinubu he recounted how God used Tinubu I'm saving many through Kanu heart foundation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by babajero(m): 3:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Can you imagine the stupidity of people, someone helped you, you couldn't just say thank you, you couldn't appreciate the person with a land in your village, or give him your family as compensation or dash him your daughters to devour anytime he likes, your own idea of appreciation is to help give a dying man who is not even in control of his own mental capabilities again the lives of more than 200 million people to condemn, na God go punish you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
When Kanu Nwankwo was ask why he endorsed Bola Ahmed Tinubu he recounted how God used Tinubu I'm saving many through Kanu heart foundation
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by NotBeenPaid: 3:33am On Dec 04, 2022

It seems APC supporters are on a special diet.
[img]https://giffiles./217/217742.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Aufbauh(m): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Hate him or like him, Tinubu has quietly touched a lot of lives.
This tells from the unalloyed support and fanatic followership he has enjoyed from both the high & the low in the society.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by ican2020: 4:01am On Dec 04, 2022
See reason for going naked anyway is good to put yourself in the position where you can take care of your self nicely and have your sanity intact
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by tydi(m): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Simply say you went naked for the money.
Who no like money

1 Like

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 04, 2022
So he did all that because he was assisted during the time of AILMENT...
Simply means he hasn't been cured. He really needs to go back to that Teaching Hospital for he is MAD and MADDER this time around.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Na wa o, you people carry this man's matter to Mecca, we dey look we no talk, now you carry the matter to Yeye Olokun, anyway you have the right to practice your religion as enshrined in the constitution but Biko practice it privately. Next time cover your butts with white clothes, you don't open a door with a wrong key and expect it to open.

1 Like

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Richy4(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Anyone with conscience will definitely understand him...
But is that reason good enough for every Citizen of the state?..

We need someone that can revitalize the country's economy, some that can make the workforce attractive that our people won't desire to die at the Mediterranean sea looking for greener pastures..

Someone that can make our citizens sees desiring to work outside the country boring because the people have all they wanted within the country...I sincerely pray that God will provide someone no matter the party to help Nigeria achieve that height...

1 Like

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Bridget95(f): 4:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Good......

When you help someone else you get a positive feeling in return....

Tinubu will not be an exception... God will surely reward him too.... grin cheesy
and reward you with his failure to deliver due to old age

2 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Pickmycall: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2022
She used government money to take care of your sickness which is also your money.Oluremi tinubu will not help you if she was not a senator.Na constituency money she spent on you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by kunle75(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Glance:

A video of Nollywood actor, Olaiya Igwe, giving his reasons for supporting the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has been trending on social media on Saturday.

This comes after he posted a video of himself naked on a beach praying for the success of Tinubu in the 2023 election on Friday.

In the trending video, which was first posted on his Instagram page on July 2, the actor said that Tinubu’s wife, Senator Oluremi, helped him when he was ill and even offered to fly him out of the country for treatment.

He said, “The time I was sick, Remi called Ajala Jalingo to take me to Ikeja teaching hospital that they should take care of me and on the third day, she called and ask me if I have American visa and if I don’t have visa, they should quickly arrange it for me. So her husband will now come out for a position and I won’t support?”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9NZJmeTf-c https://www.instagram.com/reel/CluOd7aDyjE/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

His choice his problem, urchin spotted.
I said what I said
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by adioolayi(m): 5:40am On Dec 04, 2022
The main issue here is showing your unclothedness to the world!

There is absolutely nothing wrong in campaigning for Tinubu, it's your choice and you have every reason to go any length to ensure your Candidate win without throwing decency into the wind.

It's all shades of wrong showing your nudity, edited video or not...Baba, you be adult.

Na the nudity be my own headache..not the prayers or who you are supporting.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2022
May we not be poor. May we no need help to the point of losing our self Worth.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by meetme01: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Hate him or like him, Tinubu has quietly touched a lot of lives.
This tells from the unalloyed support and fanatic followership he has enjoyed from both the high & the low in the society.

Everyone has touched lives in their small capacity likewise you but can stoop so low like Olaiya if someone gave same assistance?

1 Like

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by femisplash: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Kanu Nwankwo was asked why he endorsed Bola Ahmed Tinubu he recounted how God used Tinubu I'm saving many through Kanu heart foundation

The good people do, follow after them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by femisplash: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Obi is as stingy as a gollum. Show me one of his in-laws supporting him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Karleb(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2022
I don't care if you ate shit to support Tinubu but why video such stupidity.

If we vote right devoid of any bias, the luxury you enjoyed would be the new normal.
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Golan007: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2022
descarado:
Atiku, obi, tinubu, kwankwanso etc have all helped some people at a point in their lives. So all of them should come out naked and video themselves cos they are supporting their helpers?
Guy, you are just a clown. Why didn't he show us the front?

Who Hoebi Epp?
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Golan007: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
So he did all that because he was assisted during the time of AILMENT...
Simply means he hasn't been cured. He really needs to go back to that Teaching Hospital for he is MAD and MADDER this time around.
He's an actor.

How many times have you maligned Mel Gibson?
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by BigYash: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2022
They need take you to yaba left this time,cux e blike say grin.. I no fit laugh abeg.. Poverty na bastard, walahi cheesy
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Nairalander248: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Glance:

It's good to campaign for him... But e no mean say he go win... If the money going to his pocket were used to build hospitals you see in abroad here in Nigeria, they will be no need to take you abroad for treatment...

It's time to build those type of hospitals here in Nigeria, and it can only be actualized by POssible Peter Obi.

Thank you.
Re: Why I Went Naked To Campaign For Tinubu’s Presidency - Actor Olaiya IGWE by Kingluqman(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Baba, you no get she jorr grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Footage Of Regina Daniels Smoking With Her Ex, In A Hotel / Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? / Talk With Funmi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.