Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Only One Advocate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only One Advocate (179 Views)

Jesus Is Our Advocate – Kenneth E. Hagin / Does The Bible Advocate For Slavery? / Senior Advocate Of Nigeria Shares Shocking Testimony In TB Joshua's Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only One Advocate by AdventHero: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2022
There is only ONE Intercessor - Jesus Christ, the Righteous

Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, is the only true way to the Father and the only advocate who stands beside us to make a case for our redemption, interceding for us through his blood in the Holy of Holies. The introduction of co-mediators or a mediatrix is unscriptural. It is an attempt to obscure the role of Christ as our advocate and mislead men into false worship. You must reject such doctrines promoted by the agents of darkness and return to Christ, the anchor of our soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0C3sTu8znw https://fb.watch/hbRfcHKGCg/
Re: Only One Advocate by AntiChristian: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Paganism is when you believe someone has to die for you to be saved!
Moreso, God killing himself to save the people he created from sin makes no sin!

God doesn't reincarnate to be killed calling himself father and son!

Son praying to the father! Father talking to the son!

Son calling the father his God!
Re: Only One Advocate by advocatejare(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
Paganism is when you believe someone has to die for you to be saved!
Moreso, God killing himself to save the people he created from sin makes no sin!

God doesn't reincarnate to be killed calling himself father and son!

Son praying to the father! Father talking to the son!

Son calling the father his God!
Paganism is when you believe that your sins can be forgiven by touching an ordinary stone

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2919
It was narrated from Abdullah bin Ubaid bin Umair that a man said:
"O Abu abdur-Rahman, why do I only see you touching these two corners?" He said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Touching them erases sins.' And I head him say: 'whoever circumambulates seven times, it is like freeing a slave.'"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/12/2022 / Grace Over Sin / Only The Truth Can Set You Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.