Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto (1296 Views)

PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto / Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by FactBoyz: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Below is a table of Labour Party's candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed's educational qualifications

1 Like

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by FactBoyz: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Top notch leaders.. May God hear our cry for Good leaders

8 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by jumper524(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2022
economic maguire. datti ABBA deserves better.
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by JASONjnr(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2022
jumper524:
economic maguire. datti ABBA deserves better.

Same as Osinbajo who deserved better......

The duo is a perfect match and we are happy this combo surfaces ....

You can twist your tongue all you want.....But Datti and Obi are at the forefront to lead us ...,.

6 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Is04970: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Obi can only defend his GCE.
Those listed courses aren't degrees.
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by DSC7: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Way to go cool...

Unlike one self acclaimed Accountant that doesn't have any educational background

4 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by jumper524(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2022
JASONjnr:

Same as Osinbajo who deserved better......

The duo is a perfect match and we are happy this combo surfaces ....

You can twist your tongue all you want.....But Datti and Obi are at the forefront to lead us ...,.
how would you call and educationalist working behind an economic maguire who invested state funds that run at loss in a private business a perfect match? are you daft.
one is running a private university that betters the intellectual of citizens while the other is running a beer parlour that has made many husbands useless and hospital patience and yet the business is still running at a loss.
talk about twist of tough or you probably meant day and night.
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by JASONjnr(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2022
jumper524:
how would you call and educationalist working behind an economic maguire who invested state funds that run at loss in a private business a perfect match? are you daft.
one is running a private university that betters the intellectual of citizens while the other is running a beer parlour that has made many husbands useless and hospital patience and yet the business is still running at a loss.
talk about twist of tough or you probably meant day and night.

You fetch up propaganda and try to sound intelligent out of it and instead, you sound dump and stupid....

Go and verify, the private sector during Obi's tenure did extremely well and he invested properly ..

The Economist is what we need to redeem us of the mess that Buhari took us into...The educationist will function in his capacity.. The combo is perfect and we love it...

You should be worried about druglord and a terrorist as s combo....

Or a known thief and a betrayer....combo...

6 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by seunmsg(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2022
The same qualifications he couldn’t present to INEC. I also noticed he has changed his “market to market management” to “mid to mid marketing”. What the fvck is mid - mid marketing? Why call it market to market management on TV only to change it to mid to mid marketing in your manifesto. This guy can’t just stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by tishbite41(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2022
VPs always smarter than the Presidents
Naija
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by jumper524(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2022
JASONjnr:

You fetch up propaganda and try to sound intelligent out of it and instead, you sound dump and stupid....

Go and verify, the private sector during Obi's tenure did extremely well and he invested properly ..

The Economist is what we need to redeem us of the mes6s that Buhari took us into...The educationist will function in his capacity.. The combo is perfect and we love it...

lol. . obi claimed on live TV that his 20mil investment was worth 100mil. guy man later came back to deny it. I went to verify and most of them claimed abi investment is worth next to nothing.
you always claim fact but lack real data on that fact except lies upon lies.
Jonzing.
you could believe Buhari is jubril and cloned, what else would you not believe since it tallies with your sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Mindlog: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Is04970:
Obi an only defend his GCE.

At least there is a secondary school listed, that you can go verify if he was ever a student there. cheesy cheesy
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Mindlog: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The same qualifications he couldn’t present to INEC. I also noticed he has changed his “market to market management” to “mid to mid marketing”. What the fvck is mid - mid marketing? Why call it market to market management on TV only to change it to mid to mid marketing in your manifesto. This guy can’t just stop lying.

Lying? cheesy.....If you are okay with Tinubu being okay with using someone else's childhood pictures as his.....what does that make you? cheesy

Shebi your fellow foot soldier posted Tinubu finished his primary education abroad and still cannot name the elementary school. cheesy

"A man in a wheelchair should not mock another person's manner of walking"......Mindlog.

3 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Nonybb: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2022
At least we know where they went to school and their age unlike the EMILOKAN-AGBARIAN-DRUG-STUFFING AND CASAVA-MUNCHING THIEF FROM ARAGBIJI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Ogbuefi2020: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Is04970:
Obi an only defend his GCE.
Those courses are practical oriented than theoretical degree

2 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Ogbuefi2020: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2022
seunmsg:
It has always been mid to mid marketing, just a slip of tongue on TV

2 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by slivertongue: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2022
JASONjnr:

The Economist is what we need to redeem us of the mess that Buhari took us into...The educationist will function in his capacity.. The combo is perfect and we love it...

.APC will latch on anything to campaign with. They are relying on soludo's statement to try to demarket Obi. Yet soludo told them recently that it's all politics. None has proven that soludo is right or obi is wrong. Any lie against any candidate they run with it. Look at how APC is running after wike the man they called all manner of names. APC know they have failed NIGERIANS but are hoping to sneak into the Villa through deceit
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by slivertongue: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Prepared folks for this season
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Spandau: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Can you do us a favor and ask Obi himself?
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Fraudsters.

How does the two weeks courses helped in lifting Anambrarian from poverty when he was Governor?

If studying economy is a yardstick for greater performance, Nigeria wouldn't have gone into recession when Okonjo Iweala was finance minister.
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by somegirl1: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fraudsters.

How does the two weeks courses helped in lifting Anambrarian from poverty when he was Governor?

If studying economy is a yardstick for greater performance, Nigeria wouldn't have gone into recession when Okonjo Iweala was finance minister.

Is04970:
Obi can only defend his GCE.

Keep revealing your ignorance. I have 2 degrees (currently) from UK universities - a bachelors and a masters. I also have 10 certificates, some of which I obtained after just 1 week of intense study; others I achieved after months of study.
These certifications, not my degrees, have equipped me with the knowledge and skills I've used to secure and perform excellently in my roles in the past 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by Richy4(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2022
If not for Peter Obi 's credentials, I wouldn't have known that there's a course called changing the game... embarassed
Re: Educational Qualifications Of Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti As Listed In Manifesto by JASONjnr(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
jumper524:
lol. . obi claimed on live TV that his 20mil investment was worth 100mil. guy man later came back to deny it. I went to verify and most of them claimed abi investment is worth next to nothing.
you always claim fact but lack real data on that fact except lies upon lies.
Jonzing.
you could believe Buhari is jubril and cloned, what else would you not believe since it tallies with your sentiment.

So all this back and forth argument centered on what I believe?

You will make a terrible politician....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu / Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? / Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.