Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto (15435 Views)

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Its not about who become president my brother
We should be praying for who will have the interest of all Nigerians.
The Nigerians especially the SE have truely suffered under Buhari. We want a president that will work for all of us irrespective of region or religion, irrespective of the region that gave him block votes or 5% votes. We dont want vindictive personalities like Buhari and Tinubu
LOl

In your tiny brain na Obi go give Nigerians dividend of democracy right?
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Devil1Messenger: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

In your tiny brain na Obi go give Nigerians dividend of democracy right?
For now, he is the only one we have little trust on among the leading 3 candidates
Lets give him benefit of doubt
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by eeithis(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Xbbajja8:
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...
��� a scammer won scam a scammer.... This life no balance oo

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by tooth4tooth: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2022
searchlight:
The one that Tinubu and Buhari gave us in 2015 and 2019 where are they? How much have they been implemented? Must you not have sense as an Urchin?
Your deity has finally released his manifesto after much noise from his online urchins that he doesn't need manifesto to save Nigeria. So his 1 gig ram memory can no longer accommodate it. grin grin.

Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by toneroforever(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2022
JANK23H:
The enemies have infiltrated the Obidient camp; it's been done through the Ogun state chapter of the party.

The leadership of the Labour union,TUC,LP and campaign council have to be extremely careful.

There will be a lot of betrayal on the day of the election.

Una dey learn work.
No amount of blackmail will deter Nigerians from voting in Obi.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by toneroforever(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Your deity has finally released his manifesto after much noise from his online urchins that he doesn't need manifesto to save Nigeria. So his 1 gig ram memory can no longer accommodate it. grin grin.

Wonders shall never end!

Abeg do u have the video of Tinubu's speech at Chattam house yesterday. I want to check something
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

For now, he is the only one we have little trust on among the leading 3 candidates
Lets give him benefit of doubt
sadly

Osu no fit rule this ZOO grin

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by tooth4tooth: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Abeg do u have the video of Tinubu's speech at Chattam house yesterday. I want to check something
grin grin grin. Do I look like his PA ?
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Devil1Messenger: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
sadly

Osu no fit rule this ZOO grin
Let God be the judge
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Tinubuagbado: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2022
JANK23H:
The enemies have infiltrated the Obidient camp; it's been done through the Ogun state chapter of the party.

The leadership of the Labour union,TUC,LP and campaign council have to be extremely careful.
There will be a lot of betrayal on the day of the election.

It's Obvious that some mischievous Yoruba miscreants have declared war on Peter Obi, let's see how it ends.

Tinubu will regret this his dirty game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Georgejeez: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Party of Confusion, for the confused and by the confused
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2022
onomeabuja:
Where Are Obi Miscreants grin
Where Are Tinubu Urchins grin
PDPpppppppp Powerrrrrrrr!!!
Obote
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by JANK23H(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Una dey learn work.
No amount of blackmail will deter Nigerians from voting in Obi.
Did you read my comment to understand,or you find my mention the most convenient place to drop the nonsense you carry about in your head?
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by mrkings84(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
searchlight:
Obi is your next president, you can't die before 2023 if you can't take it. Simple

Wetin this one dey yan for mouth?
U think say u fan Obi pass me?
See, you guys should not use your hot temper and arrogant to spoil things for Obi.... What's this abusive and harsh words now?
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Thebigheart: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
onomeabuja:
Where Are Obi Miscreants grin
Where Are Tinubu Urchins grin
PDPpppppppp Powerrrrrrrr!!!

Atiku is known criminal.
I cannot vote a man that will further mortgage my future and that of my children at old.

Atiku never again.

Labour Party to the rescue.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Reporting34(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pasover:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Angelle
G.T.Bank

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
angry

A 3rd Class Graduate in philosophy. GCE holder.

Probably plagiarised and did copy + paste.

Collated it at the business center by miracle center graduates.

Atleast he is not multiple taxing lagosians for his private pocket and giving agberos crums to share while risking their lives instead of investing in uplifting abd educating them.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by TheChameleon: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Atleast he is not multiple taxing lagosians for his private pocket and giving agberos crums to share while risking their lives instead of investing in uplifting abd educating them.

Look critically at your sentence construction. Did you graduate from a miracle center?

You see why you follow a 3rd Class Dullard? It is evident all over what you wrote. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I have a serious headache trying to interpret it. Had to use Google Translate cry cry cry

Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

Look critically at your sentence construction. Did you graduate from a miracle center?

You see why you follow a 3rd Class Dullard? It is evident all over what you wrote. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I have a serious headache trying to interpret it. Had to use Google Translate cry cry cry

mumu man so Google should translate pidgin and informal writing for u?

Better go and sit down. u understand every word and fact I said.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by searchlight: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
mrkings84:

Wetin this one dey yan for mouth?
U think say u fan Obi pass me?
See, you guys should not use your hot temper and arrogant to spoil things for Obi.... What's this abusive and harsh words now?
We aren't taking nonsense and we no dey beg you. You need Obi more than Obi needs you. Is either you are for Obi or you remain agbadorians, anyone who refuses to vote Obi because of someone else rather than obi's action has been an agbado fan. Is either you are in or out. An a hungry man is an angry man. Is it not an insult to to our intelligence that APC are campaigning to retain power? Of you are not as aggressive as the agbadorians you can't get power from them. It is an eye for an eye. That's how we roll.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by TheChameleon: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
jaxxy:

mumu man so Google should translate pidgin and informal writing for u?

Better go and sit down. u understand every word and fact I said.

There were no facts in there. Just a whole lot of farts.

I had to take paracetamol and lie down.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Mccullum: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Labourers will always be how they were suppose to be.

Labourers can't be organized, that's why they always laboured in vain with their efforts in futility.

Only Tinubu is outstanding as a brilliant administrator and visionary leader, which will guarantee a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by samijet: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Labour party! party of haters.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Danniedpastor(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Kai!! So the manifesto is still in his head. As in internal memory How many gig ram sef? grin

Reading to understand is not rocket science. Your mouth/hand should not work faster than your brain,eyes and ears.
Happy Sunday
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by 5starMan: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu working through the usual suspects, his kinsmen.
They can't be in your team without snitching.
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by chichima5764: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Be quick and release the manifesto, I OBIdient is eager to see it....Be quick and release the manifesto, I OBIdient is eager to see it.......
Re: Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto by Misterone: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Very confused party
dem never enter office, dem don start to dey deny everything up and down. Confused and disorganized people. LP will disorganize Nigeria. Let's throw this gabbage out before it starts smelling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals / 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano / Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.